Re: Roy Schestowitz - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: Roy Schestowitz - Ubuntu ; On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:56:32 -0700 (PDT), psi4000@sbcglobal.net wrote: > Jesus, man. What is your problem? You're either insane or simply > an idiot. Do you spend every minute of your life posting about Linux? > You are obsessed. ...

  1. Re: Roy Schestowitz

    On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:56:32 -0700 (PDT), psi4000@sbcglobal.net wrote:

    > Jesus, man. What is your problem? You're either insane or simply
    > an idiot. Do you spend every minute of your life posting about Linux?
    > You are obsessed.
    > Get a life. Do something. Go outside. Read a book. Take a shower.
    > Take a walk if your legs have not atrophied. Are you tubefed while you
    > sit at your computer pecking away article after article about Linux?

    Most of what Schestowitz does is robotized.
    He has software that takes RSS feeds, sorts them, searches for certain
    phrases, makes comments taken from a database and spits out the stuff to
    every corner of the Internet.

    Of course he also comments manually, but most of his SPAM is automated.

    He is also being compensated to do all of this SPAMMING.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: Roy Schestowitz

    > He has software that takes RSS feeds, sorts them, searches for certain
    > phrases, makes comments taken from a database and spits out the stuff to
    > every corner of the Internet.

    Unlike you - a troll with a chip on your shoulder who manually creates
    so much ****e aka anti-Roy spam that no-one, that's right, NO-ONE
    wants to read, that you've single-handedly reduced the appeal and
    effectiveness of a newsgroup.

    Please, go create another group and move to it. If you really have a
    voice someone wants to listen to, you'll get them moving over to it.

    You can get treatment for obsessive compulsive disorder you know !

  3. Re: Roy Schestowitz

    Colin Wilson
    writes:

    >> He has software that takes RSS feeds, sorts them, searches for certain
    >> phrases, makes comments taken from a database and spits out the stuff to
    >> every corner of the Internet.

    > Unlike you - a troll with a chip on your shoulder who manually creates
    > so much ****e aka anti-Roy spam that no-one, that's right, NO-ONE
    > wants to read, that you've single-handedly reduced the appeal and
    > effectiveness of a newsgroup.
    >
    > Please, go create another group and move to it. If you really have a
    > voice someone wants to listen to, you'll get them moving over to it.
    >
    > You can get treatment for obsessive compulsive disorder you know !

    Wrong.

    People like you, HPT, have done this. And the lovely chrisv. And the
    patient technical genius PJ. And the UI expert "Rick". And Willy Poaster
    and his amazing filters. And that moron Liarnut and his constant
    shilling and attention seeking sob stories. Then we have wonders like
    Marti and his creepy posters and then being "outed" as an XP
    user. Honestly, you couldn't make it up.

    --
    However, my enthusiasm for the modular tree is tempered by some parts of
    it not existing.

  4. Re: Roy Schestowitz

    On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:50:37 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Colin Wilson
    > writes:
    >
    >>> He has software that takes RSS feeds, sorts them, searches for certain
    >>> phrases, makes comments taken from a database and spits out the stuff to
    >>> every corner of the Internet.

    >> Unlike you - a troll with a chip on your shoulder who manually creates
    >> so much ****e aka anti-Roy spam that no-one, that's right, NO-ONE
    >> wants to read, that you've single-handedly reduced the appeal and
    >> effectiveness of a newsgroup.
    >>
    >> Please, go create another group and move to it. If you really have a
    >> voice someone wants to listen to, you'll get them moving over to it.
    >>
    >> You can get treatment for obsessive compulsive disorder you know !

    > Wrong.
    >
    > People like you, HPT, have done this. And the lovely chrisv. And the
    > patient technical genius PJ. And the UI expert "Rick". And Willy Poaster
    > and his amazing filters. And that moron Liarnut and his constant
    > shilling and attention seeking sob stories. Then we have wonders like
    > Marti and his creepy posters and then being "outed" as an XP
    > user. Honestly, you couldn't make it up.

    COLA is like a Fellini Circus!!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: