Re: [News] NetWare to Ballnux Migration, Macraigor Systems Supports Linux Hosts - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: [News] NetWare to Ballnux Migration, Macraigor Systems Supports Linux Hosts - Ubuntu ; On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:08:46 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote: > IRD to shift to new Novell Suse platform So when does your Boycott IRD site go up, Roy Schestowitz? -- Moshe Goldfarb Collector of soaps from around the globe. ...

  1. Re: [News] NetWare to Ballnux Migration, Macraigor Systems Supports Linux Hosts

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: [News] NetWare to Ballnux Migration, Macraigor Systems Supports Linux Hosts

    Micoshaft Fraudster and Asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb wrote on behalf of half
    wits from micoshaft corporation:

    > On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:08:46 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> IRD to shift to new Novell Suse platform

    > So when does your Boycott IRD site go up, Roy Schestowitz?

    Your Internet stalking of Roy is legendary. Have you informed the police?
    Does micoshaft corporation instruct you to do that or do you do it out
    of your own free will?

    In any case, this whole novel micoshaft thing is bad for them.
    They have lost the good will of all the GPL software developers.
    Its as if micoshaft and novel can lift all the works of GPL coders,
    call it their own and beat them with as yet unspecified stick of patents.

    As you would imaginge, all the GPL coders refuse to contribute
    to novel micoshaft axis and any company buying into novel / micoshaft
    products do so at their own risk without the good will of the open
    source developer community good will. That can be bad as many a project
    has fallen by the wayside because of the lack of interest in open
    source developers to contibute their free time towards untrustworthy
    code hogging secretive proprietory ridden companies that have alterior
    motives other than open source.

    I would easily recommend alternatives such as RHAT, Ubuntu and the numerous
    other distros here...
    All free with source code and free to copy and install on as many machines
    as you please.

    http://www.livecdlist.com
    http://www.distrowatch.com

+ Reply to Thread