Re: [News] British Business Claims Move to Free Software a Great Success - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: [News] British Business Claims Move to Free Software a Great Success - Ubuntu ; On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:25:33 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote: > Mercian Labels stuck on open source software I think you mean "Mercian Labels stuck WITH open source software" or "Mercian Labels no longer stick due to Open Source Software" ...

  1. Re: [News] British Business Claims Move to Free Software a Great Success

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: [News] British Business Claims Move to Free Software a GreatSuccess

    On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:13:28 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:25:33 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> Mercian Labels stuck on open source software

    > I think you mean "Mercian Labels stuck WITH open source software"
    >
    > or
    >
    > "Mercian Labels no longer stick due to Open Source Software"

    No.. you don't think ...
    .... you just obsess about Roy.
    --
    Rick

  3. Re: [News] British Business Claims Move to Free Software a GreatSuccess

    "Rick" stated in post
    I9mdnU1G98JKmZjVnZ2dnUVZ_tninZ2d@supernews.com on 4/15/08 12:41 PM:

    > On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:13:28 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:25:33 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >>> Mercian Labels stuck on open source software

    >> I think you mean "Mercian Labels stuck WITH open source software"
    >>
    >> or
    >>
    >> "Mercian Labels no longer stick due to Open Source Software"

    > No.. you don't think ...
    > ... you just obsess about Roy.

    Obsessions are a form of thought.

    --
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
    nothing. - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread