Re: Flash slideshow creator - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: Flash slideshow creator - Ubuntu ; On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 09:06:05 +0200, Hadron wrote: > Snit writes: > >> I am looking to be able to make a 400 x 300 Flash slideshow with *no* >> controls that just auto-plays. The only "fancy" think I ...

  1. Re: Flash slideshow creator

    On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 09:06:05 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Snit writes:
    >
    >> I am looking to be able to make a 400 x 300 Flash slideshow with *no*
    >> controls that just auto-plays. The only "fancy" think I want is to be able
    >> to select transitions (only need a few basics like push, fade, etc.) and it
    >> would be great if I could have larger images, say 600 x 300 pan. Need to be
    >> able to set the duration of the slides and the transitions independently.
    >> Simple and intuitive UI a big plus.
    >>
    >> Is there any Linux program that handles this well?

    > I look forward to the advocates offering their opinions on what meets
    > "their needs". Hopefully they meet your needs too.

    http://content.answers.com/main/cont...00px-Pdp11.jpg

    That's '7' in the picture before he grew up.

    Notice he is only '3' here......

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: Flash slideshow creator

    Moshe Goldfarb writes:

    > On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 09:06:05 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Snit writes:
    >>
    >>> I am looking to be able to make a 400 x 300 Flash slideshow with *no*
    >>> controls that just auto-plays. The only "fancy" think I want is to be able
    >>> to select transitions (only need a few basics like push, fade, etc.) and it
    >>> would be great if I could have larger images, say 600 x 300 pan. Need to be
    >>> able to set the duration of the slides and the transitions independently.
    >>> Simple and intuitive UI a big plus.
    >>>
    >>> Is there any Linux program that handles this well?

    >> I look forward to the advocates offering their opinions on what meets
    >> "their needs". Hopefully they meet your needs too.

    > http://content.answers.com/main/cont...00px-Pdp11.jpg
    >
    > That's '7' in the picture before he grew up.
    >
    > Notice he is only '3' here......

    Is that Kelsey's laptop in the background?

  3. Re: Flash slideshow creator

    On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 15:03:58 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb writes:

    >>> I look forward to the advocates offering their opinions on what meets
    >>> "their needs". Hopefully they meet your needs too.

    >> http://content.answers.com/main/cont...00px-Pdp11.jpg
    >>
    >> That's '7' in the picture before he grew up.
    >>
    >> Notice he is only '3' here......

    > Is that Kelsey's laptop in the background?

    I think so....
    Why is it smoking?

    Oh, I see, Kelsey got near it....

    --