...LOL Bored - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on ...LOL Bored - Ubuntu ; It appears that ...LOL is bored with Linux and prefers the printing group where he is all plonked out.  He thinks he is sharp cause his head comes to a point. Anyway, all of the versions of Linux are superior ...

  1. ...LOL Bored

    It appears that ...LOL is bored with Linux and prefers the printing group where he is all plonked out.  He thinks he is sharp cause his head comes to a point.

    Anyway, all of the versions of Linux are superior to any version of Windows from a standpoint of OS quality.  However, Windows is a better choice for the average computer illiterate person because of:

    Hardware drivers
    Installation and Package managers
    No standardization at all.

  2. Re: ...LOL Bored

    On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 16:47:21 +0000, measekite wrote:

    and your reason for posting HTML in a text-only group is?

  3. Re: ...LOL Bored

    Derek Turner illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    > On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 16:47:21 +0000, measekite wrote:
    >

    > and your reason for posting HTML in a text-only group is?

    He/She can't quite work out how to configure Thunderbird correctly or
    he/she simply doesn't care.

    --
    Moog

    mashed potatoes"

  4. Re: ...LOL Bored

    Derek Turner wrote:

    On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 16:47:21 +0000, measekite wrote:

    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> <html>

    and your reason for posting HTML in a text-only group is?

    Guess

  5. Re: ...LOL Bored

    measekite, the canon oem shill and confirmed moron idiot asshole wrote:

    Yawn...you just too fukkin stupid for words...heheheh...LOL!
    Frank

  6. Re: ...LOL Bored

    Derek Turner wrote:

    > On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 16:47:21 +0000, measekite wrote:
    >

    > and your reason for posting HTML in a text-only group is?

    He's an ignorant POS asshole loser!
    Frank

  7. Re: ...LOL Bored

    measekite wrote:

    > Derek Turner wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 16:47:21 +0000, measekite wrote:

    >>and your reason for posting HTML in a text-only group is?
    >>

    > Guess

    Cause you're a fukkin idiot?
    Cause you're a fukkin moron?
    Cause you're an idiot who also just happens to a moron...LOL!
    Frank

  8. Re: ...LOL Bored

    Frank wrote:
    > measekite, the canon oem shill and confirmed moron idiot asshole wrote:

    > Yawn...you just too fukkin stupid for words...heheheh...LOL!
    > Frank

    Don't you mean ha ha ha

  9. Re: ...LOL Bored

    measekite wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> measekite, the canon oem shill and confirmed moron idiot asshole wrote:

    >> Yawn...you just too fukkin stupid for words...heheheh...LOL!
    >> Frank

    > Don't you mean ha ha ha

    Drink more oem ink hehehehe...LOL!
    Idiot!
    Frank

  10. Re: ...LOL Bored

    Frank wrote: measekite wrote:

    Frank wrote:

    measekite, the canon oem shill and confirmed moron idiot asshole wrote:

    Yawn...you just too fukkin stupid for words...heheheh...LOL!
    Frank

    Don't you mean ha ha ha

    Drink more oem ink hehehehe...LOL!
    Idiot!
    Frank

    Absolutely
    But it still is ha ha ha

  11. Re: ...LOL Bored

    Moog wrote:
    > Derek Turner illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >
    >> On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 16:47:21 +0000, measekite wrote:
    >>

    >> and your reason for posting HTML in a text-only group is?
    >>

    > He/She can't quite work out how to configure Thunderbird correctly or
    > he/she simply doesn't care.

    It also provides fodder for a net-nanny to waste even more bandwidth.

    --
    John

  12. Re: ...LOL Bored

    measekite, the known idiot moron oem shill loser wrote:

    -------------------------------

    heheheh...nothing but his usual bull**** lies...LOL!
    Frank

  13. Re: ...LOL Bored

    Frank wrote: measekite, the known idiot moron oem shill loser wrote:

    -------------------------------

    heheheh...nothing but his usual bull**** lies...LOL!
    Frank

    Oh ha ha ha

    you are still there.

  14. Re: ...LOL Bored

    "Frank" wrote in message
    > measekite wrote:
    >

    >> Derek Turner wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 16:47:21 +0000, measekite wrote:
    >>>

    >>>and your reason for posting HTML in a text-only group is?
    >>>

    >> Guess

    > Cause you're a fukkin idiot?
    > Cause you're a fukkin moron?
    > Cause you're an idiot who also just happens to a moron...LOL!
    > Frank

    All of the above and more :-)

+ Reply to Thread