Re: 6 months ago: Microsoft shows off leaner kernel for Windows 7 - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: 6 months ago: Microsoft shows off leaner kernel for Windows 7 - Ubuntu ; On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 19:48:10 -0400, DFS wrote: > Homer wrote: > >> Not that I care, frankly - Linux is already everything that I need >> from an OS. > > What a [H]uge [L]iar. Yep.... Mark Kent ...

  1. Re: 6 months ago: Microsoft shows off leaner kernel for Windows 7

    On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 19:48:10 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Homer wrote:
    >
    >> Not that I care, frankly - Linux is already everything that I need
    >> from an OS.

    > What a [H]uge [L]iar.

    Yep....
    Mark Kent says the same thing yet by day he is a Microsoft partner!!

    The Linux users are total hypocrites...

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: 6 months ago: Microsoft shows off leaner kernel for Windows 7

    "Moshe Goldfarb" wrote in message
    > On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 19:48:10 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Homer wrote:
    >>
    >>> Not that I care, frankly - Linux is already everything that I need
    >>> from an OS.

    >> What a [H]uge [L]iar.

    > Yep....
    > Mark Kent says the same thing yet by day he is a Microsoft partner!!
    >
    > The Linux users are total hypocrites...

    No, they're just penniless losers and wackos. They're the sort who vote for
    Lyndon Larouche and think "global warming" and that tidal wave in Indonesia
    were manufactured by big business. Linux is like a cult to them and their
    lives revolve around it. Perhaps because they have no real lives.They're
    like the Jehovah Witnesses of the computer world . Why else would they come
    on unrelated groups where they're not wanted and try to "convert" people to
    Linux? If I had some sort of superior technology I'd keep it to myself )

    > --
    > Moshe Goldfarb
    > http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  3. Re: 6 months ago: Microsoft shows off leaner kernel for Windows 7

    Little Billy wrote:

    >> The Linux users are total hypocrites...

    > No, they're just penniless losers and wackos. They're the sort who vote
    > for Lyndon Larouche and think "global warming" and that tidal wave in
    > Indonesia were manufactured by big business. Linux is like a cult to them
    > and their lives revolve around it.

    All this abuse because we won't join your Bill Gates' ass kissing cult. Give
    it a rest.

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  4. Re: 6 months ago: Microsoft shows off leaner kernel for Windows 7

    Little Billy wrote:
    > "Moshe Goldfarb" wrote in message

    >>> What a [H]uge [L]iar.

    >> Yep....
    >> Mark Kent says the same thing yet by day he is a Microsoft partner!!
    >>
    >> The Linux users are total hypocrites...

    > No, they're just penniless losers and wackos. They're the sort who vote for
    > Lyndon Larouche and think "global warming" and that tidal wave in Indonesia
    > were manufactured by big business. Linux is like a cult to them and their
    > lives revolve around it. Perhaps because they have no real lives.They're
    > like the Jehovah Witnesses of the computer world . Why else would they come
    > on unrelated groups where they're not wanted and try to "convert" people to
    > Linux?

    Mr. Goldfarb started the cross-posting of this subthread.

    > If I had some sort of superior technology I'd keep it to myself )

    Not if it became more valuable by giving it away, and you were able to
    recognize that and grasp that concept.

    >> --
    >> Moshe Goldfarb
    >> Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    >> Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    >> http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  5. Re: 6 months ago: Microsoft shows off leaner kernel for Windows 7

    Matt writes:

    > Little Billy wrote:
    >> "Moshe Goldfarb" wrote in message

    >>> Yep....
    >>> Mark Kent says the same thing yet by day he is a Microsoft partner!!
    >>>
    >>> The Linux users are total hypocrites...

    >> No, they're just penniless losers and wackos. They're the sort who
    >> vote for Lyndon Larouche and think "global warming" and that tidal
    >> wave in Indonesia were manufactured by big business. Linux is like a
    >> cult to them and their lives revolve around it. Perhaps because they
    >> have no real lives.They're like the Jehovah Witnesses of the
    >> computer world . Why else would they come on unrelated groups where
    >> they're not wanted and try to "convert" people to Linux?

    > Mr. Goldfarb started the cross-posting of this subthread.
    >

    >> If I had some sort of superior technology I'd keep it to myself )

    > Not if it became more valuable by giving it away, and you were able to
    > recognize that and grasp that concept.

    Are you receiving treatment for humour impairment?

  6. Re: 6 months ago: Microsoft shows off leaner kernel for Windows 7

    You wrote to Homer:
    > Seriously, where do you get off with this personal and rather creepy
    > campaign against someone you have never met and are unlikely ever to do
    > so? "Sweaty the Impaler"? You sound like you're some kind of psychotic
    > stalker.

  7. Re: 6 months ago: Microsoft shows off leaner kernel for Windows 7

    Matt writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> Matt writes:

    >>> Mr. Goldfarb started the cross-posting of this subthread.

    >>> Not if it became more valuable by giving it away, and you were able to
    >>> recognize that and grasp that concept.
    >>>

    >> Are you receiving treatment for humour impairment?

    > You wrote to Homer:
    >> Seriously, where do you get off with this personal and rather creepy
    >> campaign against someone you have never met and are unlikely ever to do
    >> so? "Sweaty the Impaler"? You sound like you're some kind of psychotic
    >> stalker.

    Yes. And your point is?

    Anyway, back to my question, but rephrased : "Did you miss the humour in
    his post?".

  8. Re: 6 months ago: Microsoft shows off leaner kernel for Windows 7

    Hadron wrote:
    > Matt writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> Are you receiving treatment for humour impairment?

    >> You wrote to Homer:
    >>> Seriously, where do you get off with this personal and rather creepy
    >>> campaign against someone you have never met and are unlikely ever to do
    >>> so? "Sweaty the Impaler"? You sound like you're some kind of psychotic
    >>> stalker.

    > Yes. And your point is?
    >
    > Anyway, back to my question, but rephrased : "Did you miss the humour in
    > his post?".

    Oh, I didn't get the meaning of your question about "receiving
    treatment". Ha ha ha ha ha ha---very funny---good one. But I still
    don't get the other "humour". Maybe you mean that smiley at the end of
    a string of insults and nonsense. Yeah, that thing is funny, now that
    you point it out.

  9. Re: 6 months ago: Microsoft shows off leaner kernel for Windows 7

    Matt writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> Matt writes:

    >> Yes. And your point is?
    >>
    >> Anyway, back to my question, but rephrased : "Did you miss the humour in
    >> his post?".

    > Oh, I didn't get the meaning of your question about "receiving
    > treatment". Ha ha ha ha ha ha---very funny---good one. But I still
    > don't get the other "humour". Maybe you mean that smiley at the end
    > of a string of insults and nonsense. Yeah, that thing is funny, now
    > that you point it out.

    String of insults? Huh? WTF are you talking about?

    This was humour/sarcasm whatever way you want to take it:

    "If I had some sort of superior technology I'd keep it to myself )"

    Easy enough.

  10. Re: 6 months ago: Microsoft shows off leaner kernel for Windows 7

    * Little Billy peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >> The Linux users are total hypocrites...

    > No, they're just penniless losers and wackos. They're the sort who vote for
    > Lyndon Larouche and think "global warming" and that tidal wave in Indonesia
    > were manufactured by big business. Linux is like a cult to them and their
    > lives revolve around it.

    Linux a cult? You want to see a /real/ Scientology-style cult? Here ya
    go:

    Evangelism Is War

    Our mission is to establish Microsoft's platforms as the de facto
    standards throughout the computer industry. Our enemies are the
    vendors of platforms that compete with ours: Netscape, Sun, IBM,
    Oracle, Lotus, etc. The field of battle is the software industry.
    Success is measured in shipping applications. Every line of code that
    is written to our standards is a small victory; every line of code
    that is written to any other standard, is a small defeat. Total
    victory, for DRG, is the universal adoption of our standards by
    developers, as this is an important step towards total victory for
    Microsoft itself: "A computer on every desk and in every home,
    running Microsoft software."

    Our weapons are psychological, economic, and political -- not
    military. No one is forced to adopt our standards at the barrel of a
    gun. We can only convince, not compel. Those who adopt our standards
    do so as a rational decision to serve their own ends, whatever those
    may be. It is our job to ensure that those choosing an operating
    system are presented with an overwhelming abundance of evidence and
    reasoned argument in favor of our standards -- so overwhelming that
    the choice of our standards seems obvious, or (ideally) that the
    developer is not even aware that a decision was faced, and a choice
    made.

    You can read the whole sordid primer, including some emails, yourself,
    at the link above. It's not as innocent sounding as the second
    paragraph above.

    Scientology or Amway? You decide.

    > Perhaps because they have no real lives.They're
    > like the Jehovah Witnesses of the computer world . Why else would they come
    > on unrelated groups where they're not wanted and try to "convert" people to
    > Linux?

    We don't. It's deranged trolls such as the one you responded to, "Moshe
    Goldfarb" (he adopted the name of a Sobibor concentration-camp survivor,
    it seems), who deliberately cross-post between Windows/Linux groups to
    watch us fight, the way a perverse little kid puts ants and bees in a
    jar.

    --
    There are no significant bugs in our released software that any significant
    number of users want fixed.

  11. Re: 6 months ago: Microsoft shows off leaner kernel for Windows 7

    Matt wrote:

    >Hadron quacked:
    >> Are you receiving treatment for humour impairment?

    >You wrote to Homer:
    >> Seriously, where do you get off with this personal and rather creepy
    >> campaign against someone you have never met and are unlikely ever to do
    >> so? "Sweaty the Impaler"? You sound like you're some kind of psychotic
    >> stalker.

    Hadron the hypocrite. What an asshole.

  12. Re: 6 months ago: Microsoft shows off leaner kernel for Windows 7

    On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 05:17:12 +0000, Little Billy wrote:

    > No, they're just penniless losers and wackos. They're the sort who vote
    > for Lyndon Larouche and think "global warming" and that tidal wave in
    > Indonesia were manufactured by big business. Linux is like a cult to
    > them and their lives revolve around it. Perhaps because they have no
    > real lives.They're like the Jehovah Witnesses of the computer world .
    > Why else would they come on unrelated groups where they're not wanted
    > and try to "convert" people to Linux? If I had some sort of superior
    > technology I'd keep it to myself )

    With your gay user name and your retarded mentality I'm guessing you're
    American. It seems Americans really fear Linux because it's so open and
    ad hears to the policies of the founding forefathers. But the modern day
    American loves big business and wants to be its little bitch so it
    doesn't have to think for itself.

    It's just easier to play on your ****ty MS computer while watching some
    ****ty Wayans brothers movie and eat some ****ty McDonalds food while you
    argue over whether or not Dubya is as great as Jesus or whether he is
    Jesus.

    Mind you if I was in a country with a economy that's going down the
    ****ter big time I'd probably try to promote the only American company
    that has a chance of surviving and providing jobs too because the US
    can't rely on car industry anymore. It must really hurt being the
    inventor of the car yet not being able to make a decent car since the
    70's.

  13. Re: 6 months ago: Microsoft shows off leaner kernel for Windows 7

    On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 13:44:34 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Anyway, back to my question, but rephrased : "Did you miss the humour in
    > his post?".

    You're not supposed to recognise humour but instead play along with it.

+ Reply to Thread