Re: T-Shirt slogan - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: T-Shirt slogan - Ubuntu ; On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 16:11:14 +0100, Homer wrote: > Verily I say unto thee, that Linonut spake thusly: >> * RickyBobby peremptorily fired off this memo: > >>> If it has tits or tires or Windows you will have ...

  1. Re: T-Shirt slogan

    On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 16:11:14 +0100, Homer wrote:

    > Verily I say unto thee, that Linonut spake thusly:
    >> * RickyBobby peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> If it has tits or tires or Windows you will have trouble with it.

    >> Windows Vista: A retread in disguise.

    > That one's worn a little thin.
    >
    > [groan]

    I like this one better:

    http://www.abiword.org/~abi/expo99/expo_02_010_full.jpg

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: T-Shirt slogan

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 16:11:14 +0100, Homer wrote:
    >
    >> Verily I say unto thee, that Linonut spake thusly:
    >>> * RickyBobby peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> Windows Vista: A retread in disguise.

    >> That one's worn a little thin.
    >>
    >> [groan]

    > I like this one better:
    >
    > http://www.abiword.org/~abi/expo99/expo_02_010_full.jpg

    So... did you find the source code yet?

    --

    Jerry McBride (jmcbride@mail-on.us)

  3. Re: T-Shirt slogan

    "Moshe Goldfarb" wrote in message
    > On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 16:11:14 +0100, Homer wrote:
    >
    >> Verily I say unto thee, that Linonut spake thusly:
    >>> * RickyBobby peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> Windows Vista: A retread in disguise.

    >> That one's worn a little thin.
    >>
    >> [groan]

    > I like this one better: