Re: [News] A Couple of Months Remain to Eliminate OOXML's ISO for Corruption - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: [News] A Couple of Months Remain to Eliminate OOXML's ISO for Corruption - Ubuntu ; On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 09:57:08 +0100, Mark Kent wrote: > Furthermore, a similar investigation should be made into the British > Library's position, as well as the BBC. These are publicly funded > bodies, and should not be promoting ...

  1. Re: [News] A Couple of Months Remain to Eliminate OOXML's ISO for Corruption

    On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 09:57:08 +0100, Mark Kent wrote:

    > Furthermore, a similar investigation should be made into the British
    > Library's position, as well as the BBC. These are publicly funded
    > bodies, and should not be promoting the proprietary technologies of
    > foreign companies.

    Yet you foist proprietary technologies during your day job Mark Kent.

    Why are you such a hypocrite?

    "At BT Global, our crown jewels are the services we supply to our
    customers. With jNetX we own the intellectual property for our services,
    allowing us to evolve the services as and when required."

    Mark Kent
    Head of Technology Strategy

    http://www.jnetx.com/index.php?id=products

    https://solutionfinder.microsoft.com...10ba73b82dbdb4

    http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...dbox_Demo.pptx

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: [News] A Couple of Months Remain to Eliminate OOXML's ISOforCorruption

    White Spirit wrote:
    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    .... snip ...

    >> Yet you foist proprietary technologies during your day job Mark Kent.

    >> Why are you such a hypocrite?

    > Why are you such a spamming cunt?

    Please don't feed the trolls.

    [page]: