...LOL Is Back - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on ...LOL Is Back - Ubuntu ; ...LOL is back with a new ISP.  Wonder Why. But he brought his big stupid mouth with him. I knew it would not last long.  There seems to be less of a response to ....LOL since most have him plonked.  ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

  1. ...LOL Is Back

    ...LOL is back with a new ISP.  Wonder Why.

    But he brought his big stupid mouth with him.

    I knew it would not last long.  There seems to be less of a response to ....LOL since most have him plonked.  Soon I will do that like I do in other ng but it is like playing with a dumb fish on the end of a line for a while.  A little fun and levity to see what the moron says next.

  2. Re: ...LOL Is Back

    measekite, a real idiot wrote:

    > ...LOL is back with a new ISP. Wonder Why.

    Are you really that stupid?

    > But he brought his big stupid mouth with him.
    >
    > I knew it would not last long. There seems to be less of a response to
    > ...LOL since most have him plonked. Soon I will do that like I do in
    > other ng but it is like playing with a dumb fish on the end of a line
    > for a while. A little fun and levity to see what the moron says next.

    Tell me measher****head, how can you type with your fat pointy bald head
    shoved all the way up your stupid hairy ass, huh?...LOL!
    Frank

  3. Re: ...LOL Is Back

    "measekite" wrote in message
    >...LOL is back with a new ISP. Wonder Why.

    >But he brought his big stupid mouth with him.

    >I knew it would not last long. There seems to be less of a response to
    >...LOL since most have him plonked. Soon I will do that like I do in other
    >ng but it is like >playing with a dumb fish on the end of a line for a
    >while. A little fun and levity to see what the moron says next.

    Ehhh, da only moron I see is you

  4. Re: ...LOL Is Back

    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez Baaaaaaaaaaaaaak

    Frank wrote: measekite, a real idiot wrote:

    ...LOL is back with a new ISP.  Wonder Why.

    Are you really that stupid?

    But he brought his big stupid mouth with him.

    I knew it would not last long.  There seems to be less of a response to ....LOL since most have him plonked.  Soon I will do that like I do in other ng but it is like playing with a dumb fish on the end of a line for a while.  A little fun and levity to see what the moron says next.

    Tell me measher****head, how can you type with your fat pointy bald head shoved all the way up your stupid hairy ass, huh?...LOL!
    Frank

  5. Re: ...LOL Is Back

    ysdywmf wrote:

    "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message news:jYrKj.12$2g1.7@nlpi068.nbdc.sbc.com...

    ...LOL is back with a new ISP. Wonder Why.

    But he brought his big stupid mouth with him.

    I knew it would not last long. There seems to be less of a response to ....LOL since most have him plonked. Soon I will do that like I do in other ng but it is like >playing with a dumb fish on the end of a line for a while. A little fun and levity to see what the moron says next.

    Ehhh, da only moron I see is you

    Look in da mirror.  This must be the alter ego of ...LOL hehehe

  6. Re: ...LOL Is Back

    On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 09:27:58 -0700, measekite wrote:

    ROFL!

    --
    Phil Stovell, Hampshire, UK

  7. Re: ...LOL Is Back

    Frank wrote:
    > measekite, a real idiot wrote:
    >
    >> ...LOL is back with a new ISP. Wonder Why.

    > Are you really that stupid?
    >>
    >> But he brought his big stupid mouth with him.
    >>
    >> I knew it would not last long. There seems to be less of a response
    >> to ...LOL since most have him plonked. Soon I will do that like I do
    >> in other ng but it is like playing with a dumb fish on the end of a
    >> line for a while. A little fun and levity to see what the moron says
    >> next.

    > Tell me measher****head, how can you type with your fat pointy bald head
    > shoved all the way up your stupid hairy ass, huh?...LOL!
    > Frank

    Well this is disappointing. America's poster child for bad education, and bad parenting is back. Here's to more pointless witless posting from BG's personal ass-boy. Go away little idiot. Go find something better to do with your time than to be a miserable undereducated, moronic, asshole.

  8. Re: ...LOL Is Back

    mark wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> measekite, a real idiot wrote:
    >>
    >>> ...LOL is back with a new ISP. Wonder Why.

    >> Are you really that stupid?
    >>

    >>> But he brought his big stupid mouth with him.
    >>>
    >>> I knew it would not last long. There seems to be less of a response
    >>> to ...LOL since most have him plonked. Soon I will do that like I do
    >>> in other ng but it is like playing with a dumb fish on the end of a
    >>> line for a while. A little fun and levity to see what the moron says
    >>> next.

    >> Tell me measher****head, how can you type with your fat pointy bald
    >> head shoved all the way up your stupid hairy ass, huh?...LOL!
    >> Frank

    > Well this is disappointing. America's poster child for bad education,
    > and bad parenting is back. Here's to more pointless witless posting
    > from BG's personal ass-boy. Go away little idiot. Go find something
    > better to do with your time than to be a miserable undereducated,
    > moronic, asshole.

    What's wrong markey-baby...still can't dislodge your fat, bald pointy
    head from your fat hairy ass...LOL!
    You're like a Pavlovian dog aren't you? You can't keep from replying to
    my postings!
    You're really one weak POS for a human being...LOL!
    Loser!
    Frank

  9. Re: ...LOL Is Back

    Frank wrote:
    > mark wrote:
    >
    >> Frank wrote:

    >>> Are you really that stupid?

    >>> Tell me measher****head, how can you type with your fat pointy bald
    >>> head shoved all the way up your stupid hairy ass, huh?...LOL!
    >>> Frank

    >> Well this is disappointing. America's poster child for bad education,
    >> and bad parenting is back. Here's to more pointless witless posting
    >> from BG's personal ass-boy. Go away little idiot. Go find something
    >> better to do with your time than to be a miserable undereducated,
    >> moronic, asshole.

    > What's wrong markey-baby...still can't dislodge your fat, bald pointy
    > head from your fat hairy ass...LOL!
    > You're like a Pavlovian dog aren't you? You can't keep from replying to
    > my postings!
    > You're really one weak POS for a human being...LOL!
    > Loser!
    > Frank

    I'm shocked. Other than my name you spelled every word in your mindless childish reply correctly. It was bound to happen once. Small man. Small brain. Small thoughts, actually no thoughts. Since you most likely didn't see my reply to one of your earlier brain-dead posts I thought I'd cut-n-paste for your enjoyment.

    Really Frank, who cares? You and your micro-brain should leave. You truly are a pathetic person. How can your life be so empty, so devoid of any worthwhile activity, that this is what you do? What's truly sad is I can't imagine you doing anything else, well other than servicing BG for free. Leave little idiot.

  10. Re: ...LOL Is Back

    Phil Stovell wrote:
    > On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 09:27:58 -0700, measekite wrote:
    >

    > ROFL!

    Yes he's back and he seems to have a thing for hairy asses now. Go figure.

  11. Re: ...LOL Is Back

    mark wrote:
    > Phil Stovell wrote:
    >> On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 09:27:58 -0700, measekite wrote:
    >>

    >> ROFL!
    >>

    > Yes he's back and he seems to have a thing for hairy asses now. Go
    > figure.

    ha ha ha ha Now note it is not hehehe like the idiot goes. You must be
    talking about his face.

  12. Re: ...LOL Is Back

    Frank wrote: mark wrote:

    Frank wrote:

[...]

    WOWee ha ha ha

    What's wrong markey-baby...still can't dislodge your fat, bald pointy head from your fat hairy ass...LOL!
    You're like a Pavlovian dog aren't you? You can't keep from replying to my postings!
    You're really one weak POS for a human being...LOL!
    Loser!
    Frank

  13. Re: ...LOL Is Back

    mark wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >> mark wrote:

    >>> Well this is disappointing. America's poster child for bad
    >>> education, and bad parenting is back. Here's to more pointless
    >>> witless posting from BG's personal ass-boy. Go away little idiot.
    >>> Go find something better to do with your time than to be a miserable
    >>> undereducated, moronic, asshole.

    >> What's wrong markey-baby...still can't dislodge your fat, bald pointy
    >> head from your fat hairy ass...LOL!
    >> You're like a Pavlovian dog aren't you? You can't keep from replying
    >> to my postings!
    >> You're really one weak POS for a human being...LOL!
    >> Loser!
    >> Frank

    > I'm shocked. Other than my name you spelled every word in your
    > mindless childish reply correctly. It was bound to happen once. Small
    > man. Small brain. Small thoughts, actually no thoughts. Since you
    > most likely didn't see my reply to one of your earlier brain-dead
    > posts I thought I'd cut-n-paste for your enjoyment.
    >

    > Really Frank, who cares? You and your micro-brain should leave. You
    > truly are a pathetic person. How can your life be so empty,

    to match his head
    > so devoid of any worthwhile activity, that this is what you do?
    > What's truly sad is I can't imagine you doing anything else, well
    > other than servicing BG for free. Leave little idiot.

    ha ha ha ha

  14. Re: ...LOL Is Back

    mark, the weak one wrote:

    ....I own you markey-baby!
    I call, you come...LOL!
    Frank

  15. Re: ...LOL Is Back

    measekite, a real moron wrote:

    ....hey measher****head...hehehehe....still being suckered into paying
    for that overpriced oem colored water...LOL!
    Frank

  16. Re: ...LOL Is Back

    measekite, the village idiot wrote:

    ....hey you fukkin idiot...how's that over priced colored water coming
    along...hehehe...LOL!
    You're beyond stupid!
    Frank

  17. Re: ...LOL Is Back

    measekite, the wannabe photographer wrote:

    ....hey jackass, I've seen your photos and they SUCK!!!
    They're horrible!...a snapper can do better than you
    can...hehehe...you're an idiot...LOL!
    Frank

  18. Re: ...LOL Is Back

    On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 09:27:58 -0700, measekite wrote:

    He has one redeeming feature though, he doesn't post in HTML :-(

    --
    It's bad luck to be superstitious.

  19. Re: ...LOL Is Back

    Frank wrote:
    > mark, the weak one wrote:
    >
    > ...I own you markey-baby!
    > I call, you come...LOL!
    > Frank

    The only thing you own is your own pathetic existence.

  20. Re: ...LOL Is Back

    "mark" wrote in message
    > Frank wrote:
    >> mark, the weak one wrote:
    >>
    >> ...I own you markey-baby!
    >> I call, you come...LOL!
    >> Frank

    > The only thing you own is your own pathetic existence.

    Hmm, looks like Frank was right. He calls you come.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast