Tetris Comes To Linux !!! Yahooooo!!!!! Linux gaming sure rocks!!! - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Tetris Comes To Linux !!! Yahooooo!!!!! Linux gaming sure rocks!!! - Ubuntu ; http://piacentini.livejournal.com/6809.html What will be next? Space Invaders? -- Moshe Goldfarb Collector of soaps from around the globe. Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/...

  1. Tetris Comes To Linux !!! Yahooooo!!!!! Linux gaming sure rocks!!!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  2. Re: Tetris Comes To Linux !!! Yahooooo!!!!! Linux gaming sure rocks!!!

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > http://piacentini.livejournal.com/6809.html
    >
    > What will be next?
    >
    > Space Invaders?

    It's new to Windoze, so no point made, again.

  3. Re: Tetris Comes To Linux !!! Yahooooo!!!!! Linux gaming sure rocks!!!

    "Moshe Goldfarb" wrote in message

    > http://piacentini.livejournal.com/6809.html
    >
    > What will be next?
    >
    > Space Invaders?

    I was playing tetras in Linux before you could get it in any Windows
    product. That is, without paying for it.

    What Linux distro do you run, 1995 version of Slackware?

    Linux, seasoned and ready to go. Good to see the MS-Drones are out in full
    FUD today. MS-Windows is about where you wanted to yesterday.

  4. Re: Tetris Comes To Linux !!! Yahooooo!!!!! Linux gaming sure rocks!!!

    Moshe Goldfarb writes:

    > http://piacentini.livejournal.com/6809.html
    >
    > What will be next?
    >
    > Space Invaders?

    I don't believe it. You can even generate your own "theme". Another kidz
    project to pollute KDE no doubt. Fair play he did it, but please. We
    dont need another Tetris .... really.

  5. Re: Tetris Comes To Linux !!! Yahooooo!!!!! Linux gaming surerocks!!!

    On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 21:41:56 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > http://piacentini.livejournal.com/6809.html
    >
    > What will be next?
    >
    > Space Invaders?

    Yes, I guess it does. I recall playing that about five years ago.

  6. Re: Tetris Comes To Linux !!! Yahooooo!!!!! Linux gaming sure rocks!!!

    "Canuck57" writes:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb" wrote in message
    >>
    >> http://piacentini.livejournal.com/6809.html
    >>
    >> What will be next?
    >>
    >> Space Invaders?

    > I was playing tetras in Linux before you could get it in any Windows
    > product. That is, without paying for it.
    >
    > What Linux distro do you run, 1995 version of Slackware?

    That would be the "whoosh" of the year then.

  7. Re: Tetris Comes To Linux !!! Yahooooo!!!!! Linux gaming sure rocks!!!

    On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 04:50:38 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb writes:
    >
    >> http://piacentini.livejournal.com/6809.html
    >>
    >> What will be next?
    >>
    >> Space Invaders?

    > I don't believe it. You can even generate your own "theme". Another kidz
    > project to pollute KDE no doubt. Fair play he did it, but please. We
    > dont need another Tetris .... really.

    Yea...Isn't there like 8000 varients of Tetris for Linux already?

    Roy Schestowitz seems to think it's a big deal though.....

    http://digg.com/linux_unix/Introducing_KBlocks
    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  8. Re: Tetris Comes To Linux !!! Yahooooo!!!!! Linux gaming sure rocks!!!

    In article <1xphd1i537508.1noiu27ro4c6t.dlg@40tude.net>,
    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > http://piacentini.livejournal.com/6809.html
    >
    > What will be next?
    >
    > Space Invaders?

    Space Invaders has long been available, as an easter egg in OpenOffice.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  9. Re: Tetris Comes To Linux !!! Yahooooo!!!!! Linux gaming sure rocks!!!

    Tim Smith writes:

    > In article <1xphd1i537508.1noiu27ro4c6t.dlg@40tude.net>,
    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >
    >> http://piacentini.livejournal.com/6809.html
    >>
    >> What will be next?
    >>
    >> Space Invaders?

    > Space Invaders has long been available, as an easter egg in OpenOffice.

    Does Liarnut know? He was recently explaining to anyone who would
    listen to his pontificating that Easter Eggs in SW are a "waste of
    resource time". The self righteous little prig that he has become. God
    forbid anyone who creates "Open" SW should have a bit of fun in their
    own time eh?

  10. Re: Tetris Comes To Linux !!! Yahooooo!!!!! Linux gaming surerocks!!!

    On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 04:50:38 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb writes:
    >
    >> http://piacentini.livejournal.com/6809.html
    >>
    >> What will be next?
    >>
    >> Space Invaders?

    > I don't believe it. You can even generate your own "theme". Another kidz
    > project to pollute KDE no doubt. Fair play he did it, but please. We
    > dont need another Tetris .... really.

    So why don't you come out with something better Hadron? Where is your
    game? Is there anything you won't bitch, whine and moan about?

    --
    Stephan
    1986 Pontiac Fiero GT

    君の事思い出す日なんてないのは
    君の事忘れたときがないから

  11. Re: Tetris Comes To Linux !!! Yahooooo!!!!! Linux gaming surerocks!!!

    On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 16:25:54 -0500, Stephan Rose wrote:

    > On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 04:50:38 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb writes:
    >>
    >>> http://piacentini.livejournal.com/6809.html
    >>>
    >>> What will be next?
    >>>
    >>> Space Invaders?

    >> I don't believe it. You can even generate your own "theme". Another
    >> kidz project to pollute KDE no doubt. Fair play he did it, but please.
    >> We dont need another Tetris .... really.

    > So why don't you come out with something better Hadron? Where is your
    > game? Is there anything you won't bitch, whine and moan about?

    Silence....exactly the answer I expected.

    --
    Stephan
    1986 Pontiac Fiero GT

    君の事思い出す日なんてないのは