nautilus - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on nautilus - Ubuntu ; Hello, Since a few days nautilus opens at startup. I do not know why. I tried to delete it in the session window but that does not work. How can i prevent it to appear each time the pc starts ...

  1. nautilus

    Hello,
    Since a few days nautilus opens at startup.
    I do not know why.
    I tried to delete it in the session window but that does not work.
    How can i prevent it to appear each time the pc starts ?
    Thank you.
    JM

  2. Re: nautilus

    On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 12:12:29 +0200, JMR wrote:

    > Hello,
    > Since a few days nautilus opens at startup.
    > I do not know why.
    > I tried to delete it in the session window but that does not work.
    > How can i prevent it to appear each time the pc starts ?
    > Thank you.

    What directory does it start in?

    --
    It's bad luck to be superstitious.

  3. Re: nautilus

    Trevor Best a écrit :
    > On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 12:12:29 +0200, JMR wrote:
    >
    >> Hello,
    >> Since a few days nautilus opens at startup.
    >> I do not know why.
    >> I tried to delete it in the session window but that does not work.
    >> How can i prevent it to appear each time the pc starts ?
    >> Thank you.

    > What directory does it start in?

    The problem is solved.
    I deleted the entry in the file session of .gnome2
    and it does not start any more at boot.
    I do not know how it got there.
    Thank you.
    JMR