Re: [News] Red Hat and World's Largest Countries Deal a Blow to OOXML - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: [News] Red Hat and World's Largest Countries Deal a Blow to OOXML - Ubuntu ; : : I wonder what Walmart is doing with all those Linux PCs they couldn't sell? : Putting them next to the Vista machines....

  1. Re: [News] Red Hat and World's Largest Countries Deal a Blow to OOXML

    :
    : I wonder what Walmart is doing with all those Linux PCs they couldn't
    sell?
    :

    Putting them next to the Vista machines.

  2. Re: [News] Red Hat and World's Largest Countries Deal a Blow to OOXML

    "Cork Soaker" schreef in bericht

    > :
    > : I wonder what Walmart is doing with all those Linux PCs they couldn't
    > sell?
    > :
    >
    > Putting them next to the Vista machines.

    Please explain why *any* shop would be ****headed enough to put PC's with a
    14.02% marketshare OS (cashcow) next to PC's with a 0.61% marketshare OS?
    http://marketshare.hitslink.com/report.aspx?qprid=10
    Congratulations cos you are a candidate for the LINUX IDIOTS blog!
    LMFAO @ you!
    --
    PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  3. Re: [News] Red Hat and World's Largest Countries Deal a Blow to OOXML

    : Please explain why *any* shop would be ****headed enough to put PC's with
    : 14.02% marketshare OS (cashcow) next to PC's with a 0.61% marketshare OS?

    Because Vista is ****. How did you miss that from my clear English?

    Oh, cos you're a thick cunt <-- I used language you will understand, you
    thick cunt.

  4. Re: [News] Red Hat and World's Largest Countries Deal a Blow to OOXML

    *PLONK*

  5. Re: [News] Red Hat and World's Largest Countries Deal a Blow to OOXML

    > : Please explain why *any* shop would be ****headed enough to put PC's
    > with
    > : 14.02% marketshare OS (cashcow) next to PC's with a 0.61% marketshare
    > OS?
    >
    > Because Vista is ****.

    Vista 14.02% marketshare OS, going up 2% + per month, Linux (all 500+ ****ty
    distro's) 0.61% marketshare OS in 10 years!
    BWAHAHAHAHAAAAH, your such a daft twit!

    How did you miss that from my clear English?

    > Oh, cos you're a thick cunt <-- I used language you will understand, you
    > thick cunt.

  6. Re: [News] Red Hat and World's Largest Countries Deal a Blow to OOXML

    "Cork Soaker" wrote in message

    > : I wonder what Walmart is doing with all those Linux PCs they couldn't
    > sell?
    > :
    >
    > Putting them next to the Vista machines.

    No joke. One local store takes the Vista returns, checks them out to make
    sure it only software issues. Then they go to the discount table. Nice for
    Linux.

  7. Re: [News] Red Hat and World's Largest Countries Deal a Blow to OOXML

    "Clogwog" wrote in message
    news:20080405124539.591561C00082@mwinf6206.orange. nl...
    > "Cork Soaker" schreef in bericht
    >>
    >> : Please explain why *any* shop would be ****headed enough to put PC's
    >> with
    >> : 14.02% marketshare OS (cashcow) next to PC's with a 0.61% marketshare
    >> OS?
    >>
    >> Because Vista is ****.

    > Vista 14.02% marketshare OS, going up 2% + per month, Linux (all 500+
    > ****ty distro's) 0.61% marketshare OS in 10 years!
    > BWAHAHAHAHAAAAH, your such a daft twit!
    >
    > How did you miss that from my clear English?

    What? You don't know clear english you f*cking twit

+ Reply to Thread