Vista closes in on 150 million sold...! - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Vista closes in on 150 million sold...! - Ubuntu ; William Poaster wrote: > Anonymous Sender wrote: >> Thank you for confirming everything WP said. > > I only saw your reply, but the troll is probably Scott Nudds. You men *the* Scott Nudds of c.l.a.x fame who repeatedly called ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 46 of 46

  1. Re: Vista closes in on 150 million sold...!

    William Poaster wrote:
    > Anonymous Sender wrote:

    >> Thank you for confirming everything WP said.

    > I only saw your reply, but the troll is probably Scott Nudds.

    You men *the* Scott Nudds of c.l.a.x fame who repeatedly called people
    names because they could actually imagine PCs with gigabytes (yes
    gigabyte*s* as in "2 or more") of RAM while Mr. Nudds could not?

    Last I saw of him were postings in talk.environment, ranting in his
    usual style.
    Josef Möllers (Pinguinpfleger bei FSC)

  2. Re: Vista closes in on 150 million sold...!

    dennis@home wrote:

    > "Nomen Nescio" wrote in message

    > >> They are sales figures as it says.
    > >> That would be like download figures for linux.

    > > They're nothing at *all* like download figures for Linux.

    > Yes they are.

    No child, they are not, for the aforementioned reason. One is a tally
    of the numbers of copies sent to distributors, and the other is a tally
    of the number actually "sold". Even you aren't so stupid that you can't
    comprehend the difference, so we'll assume you're being willfully daft.

    Never quite got over the thrashing you were given when you blundered in
    with your "MD5" imbecility, have you Denny? Ever since then you've been
    obsessed with playing the part of the troll, trying to exact some sort
    of "revenge" on the people who embarrassed you so thoroughly.

    I call that pathetic taken to a new plane of existence. If there's
    anyone it truly sucks to be, it would be you.

    *snicker*

  3. Re: Vista closes in on 150 million sold...!

    "Anonymous" wrote in message
    > dennis@home wrote:
    >

    >> "Nomen Nescio" wrote in message

    >> > They're nothing at *all* like download figures for Linux.

    >> Yes they are.

    > No child, they are not, for the aforementioned reason. One is a tally
    > of the numbers of copies sent to distributors, and the other is a tally
    > of the number actually "sold". Even you aren't so stupid that you can't
    > comprehend the difference, so we'll assume you're being willfully daft.

    Idiot!

    > Never quite got over the thrashing you were given when you blundered in
    > with your "MD5" imbecility, have you Denny? Ever since then you've been
    > obsessed with playing the part of the troll, trying to exact some sort
    > of "revenge" on the people who embarrassed you so thoroughly.
    >
    > I call that pathetic taken to a new plane of existence. If there's
    > anyone it truly sucks to be, it would be you.
    >
    > *snicker*

    Why do you keep advertising chocolate bars?
    I think snickers are awful and prefer mars bars myself.

  4. Re: Vista closes in on 150 million sold...!

    On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 13:42:00 +0200, Josef Moellers wrote:

    > William Poaster wrote:
    >> Anonymous Sender wrote:

    >>> Thank you for confirming everything WP said.

    >> I only saw your reply, but the troll is probably Scott Nudds.

    > You men *the* Scott Nudds of c.l.a.x fame who repeatedly called people
    > names because they could actually imagine PCs with gigabytes (yes
    > gigabyte*s* as in "2 or more") of RAM while Mr. Nudds could not?
    >
    > Last I saw of him were postings in talk.environment, ranting in his
    > usual style.

    Hey, a few years ago I couldn't imagine grey hair.

    --
    It's bad luck to be superstitious.

  5. Re: Vista closes in on 150 million sold...!

    Trevor Best wrote:
    > On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 13:42:00 +0200, Josef Moellers wrote:
    >
    >> William Poaster wrote:
    >>> I only saw your reply, but the troll is probably Scott Nudds.

    >> You men *the* Scott Nudds of c.l.a.x fame who repeatedly called people
    >> names because they could actually imagine PCs with gigabytes (yes
    >> gigabyte*s* as in "2 or more") of RAM while Mr. Nudds could not?
    >>
    >> Last I saw of him were postings in talk.environment, ranting in his
    >> usual style.

    > Hey, a few years ago I couldn't imagine grey hair.

    "Trevor Best thinks he cannot get grey hair. Trevor Best is demented. He
    is a fair-hair pusher."

    There were/are quite a few things, Scott couldn't (can't?) imagine.
    There were/are also a few things, Scott had (has) a wierd view on, like
    "assembler is portable" (posted in c.l.a.x he thought it was obvious
    that he was referring to Java assembler).

    Just for the fun of it, I have kept his ramblings (I had some spare disk
    space then and CDs are pretty cheap these days). If, one day, he
    surfaces again, I may even confront him with his diatribes.

    Josef Möllers (Pinguinpfleger bei FSC)

  6. Re: Vista closes in on 150 million sold...!

    On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 13:42:00 +0200, Josef Moellers wrote:

    > William Poaster wrote:
    >> Anonymous Sender wrote:

    >>> Thank you for confirming everything WP said.

    >> I only saw your reply, but the troll is probably Scott Nudds.

    > You men *the* Scott Nudds of c.l.a.x fame who repeatedly called people
    > names because they could actually imagine PCs with gigabytes (yes
    > gigabyte*s* as in "2 or more") of RAM while Mr. Nudds could not?

    I wouldn't know if it's the same one. If the "Scott Nudds" you knew nym
    shifted & was obsessed with excrement when calling those people names,
    then it's likley it is the same one.

    --
    Free-BSD 7.0, PC-BSD 1.4
    Linux systems: PCLOS 2007,Fedora 8, Kubuntu 7.10.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3