Please killfile all trolls and ignore them. - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Please killfile all trolls and ignore them. - Ubuntu ; who cares what they think and of market surveys?? They post out of fear. -- Jerry Maguire: Help me... help you. Help me, help you. ;-)...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37

  1. Please killfile all trolls and ignore them.

    --
    Jerry Maguire: Help me... help you. Help me, help you.
    ;-)

  2. Re: Please killfile all trolls and ignore them.

    Holz wrote:

    > who cares what they think and of market surveys??
    > They post out of fear.

    So what are you afraid of?
    Frank

  3. Re: Please killfile all trolls and ignore them.

    Frank wrote:
    > Holz wrote:
    >
    >> who cares what they think and of market surveys??
    >> They post out of fear.
    >>

    > So what are you afraid of?
    > Frank

    Once again ****-fer-brains says something meaningless. I shocked, shocked I tell you.

  4. Re: Please killfile all trolls and ignore them.

    Frank wrote:

    > Holz wrote:
    >
    >> who cares what they think and of market surveys??
    >> They post out of fear.
    >>

    > So what are you afraid of?
    > Frank

    He's afraid you may never get those anal beads out of your ass ...

    http://tinyurl.com/2hnof6

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

    alt.os.linux.ubuntu - where the lunatic Hadron is a "Linux advocate"

  5. Re: Please killfile all trolls and ignore them.

    In <20080401192454.1c8f2f88@IT01.ladco.local> Holz:

    [Snip....]

    > They post out of fear

    IMO it's a hallmark of zealots generally. But your point remains--anyone
    with a real life and little time to waste should plonk the noise and get
    on with it.

  6. Re: Please killfile all trolls and ignore them.

    NoStop wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >

    >>Holz wrote:
    >>

    >>>who cares what they think and of market surveys??
    >>>They post out of fear.
    >>>

    >>So what are you afraid of?
    >>Frank

    > He's afraid you may never get those anal beads out of your ass ...
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/2hnof6
    >
    > Cheers.

    I guess you and your butt-buddies know all about butt beads right...LOL!
    Idiot!
    Frank

  7. Re: Please killfile all trolls and ignore them.

    Frank wrote:
    > NoStop wrote:
    >
    >> Frank wrote:

    >>> So what are you afraid of?
    >>> Frank

    >> He's afraid you may never get those anal beads out of your ass ...
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/2hnof6
    >>
    >> Cheers.
    >>

    > I guess you and your butt-buddies know all about butt beads right...LOL!
    > Idiot!
    > Frank

    I wonder if he has heard of kush meir and leck meir gaginin in vald

    ha ha ha or in your case hehehe

  8. Re: Please killfile all trolls and ignore them.

    measekite, a known idiot wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> NoStop wrote:

    >>> He's afraid you may never get those anal beads out of your ass ...
    >>>
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/2hnof6
    >>>
    >>> Cheers.
    >>>

    >> I guess you and your butt-buddies know all about butt beads right...LOL!
    >> Idiot!
    >> Frank

    > I wonder if he has heard of kush meir and leck meir gaginin in vald
    >
    > ha ha ha or in your case hehehe

    Tell us measher****head, how can you still type with your fat, bald
    shoved all the way up your fat, hairy ass, huh...LOL!
    Frank

  9. Re: Please killfile all trolls and ignore them.

    NoStop wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> Holz wrote:
    >>
    >>> who cares what they think and of market surveys??
    >>> They post out of fear.
    >>>

    >> So what are you afraid of?
    >> Frank

    > He's afraid you may never get those anal beads out of your ass ...

    Please take this kind of "discussion" to somewhere else. It's really
    annoying.

    Florian

  10. Re: Please killfile all trolls and ignore them.

    : They post out of fear.
    :

    I thought it was stupidity.
    Trying, but there's so many losers with no friends, it's hard to know where
    to start!

  11. Re: Please killfile all trolls and ignore them.

    In article , mark wrote:
    >Frank wrote:
    >> Holz wrote:
    >>
    >>> who cares what they think and of market surveys??
    >>> They post out of fear.
    >>>

    >> So what are you afraid of?
    >> Frank

    >Once again ****-fer-brains says something meaningless. I shocked, shocked I
    > tell you.

    Why is anyone even reading the idiot, let alone replying to it ?

    See the subject line (and thanks to the OP ).

  12. Re: Please killfile all trolls and ignore them.

    Holz wrote:

    > who cares what they think and of market surveys??
    > They post out of fear.

    I'd love a real killfile, but I can't find a Linux client that has a real
    one!

    Scoring my arse!

  13. Re: Please killfile all trolls and ignore them.

    On 2008-04-07, Cork Soaker wrote:
    > Holz wrote:
    >
    >> who cares what they think and of market surveys??
    >> They post out of fear.
    >>

    > I'd love a real killfile, but I can't find a Linux client that has a real
    > one!
    >
    > Scoring my arse!

    I use slrn and use killfiles extensively.

  14. Re: Please killfile all trolls and ignore them.

    Cork Soaker wrote:
    > Holz wrote:
    >
    >> who cares what they think and of market surveys??
    >> They post out of fear.

    > I'd love a real killfile, but I can't find a Linux client that
    > has a real one!

    Thunderbird. See mozilla.com

    [page]:
    Try the download section.

  15. Re: Please killfile all trolls and ignore them.

    On 2008-04-07, Cork Soaker wrote:
    > Holz wrote:
    >
    >> who cares what they think and of market surveys??
    >> They post out of fear.

    > I'd love a real killfile, but I can't find a Linux client that has a real
    > one!

    Then you haven't looked very far. There are several; I recommend
    slrn.

    > Scoring my arse!

    Who cares whether your arse is scored or not?

    --
    Chris F.A. Johnson, author |
    2005, Apress | GNU General Public Licence

  16. Re: Please killfile all trolls and ignore them.

    Cork Soaker wrote:

    > Holz wrote:
    >
    >> who cares what they think and of market surveys??
    >> They post out of fear.
    >>

    > I'd love a real killfile, but I can't find a Linux client that has a real
    > one!
    >
    > Scoring my arse!

    Try Leafnode,which is an NNTP newsserver. It will work with any linux news
    client, & you can use its filters to kill on any header you like.
    http://leafnode.sourceforge.net/

    --
    Mandriva - 2008.1 - RC2 - 64bit OS.
    COLA trolls: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/

  17. Re: Please killfile all trolls and ignore them.

    > I use slrn and use killfiles extensively.

    I prefer using my mouse to be honest.

  18. Re: Please killfile all trolls and ignore them.

    > Then you haven't looked very far.

    Well I asked weeks ago, where were you then?

  19. Re: Please killfile all trolls and ignore them.

    On 2008-04-07, Cork Soaker wrote:

    >> I use slrn and use killfiles extensively.
    >>

    > I prefer using my mouse to be honest.

    I thought pan had killfiles? (called scoring rules)

    Also, Thunderbird has killfiles.

  20. Re: Please killfile all trolls and ignore them.

    On 2008-04-07, Cork Soaker hit the keyboard and wrote:

    >> I use slrn and use killfiles extensively.
    >>

    > I prefer using my mouse to be honest.

    Let me see, I'm using slrn too, maybe you could look into "gnus"
    another powerful and highly configurable news/e-mail client.
    Haven't used since I switched to slrn 2 years ago.

    In slrn I have 6 key-presses to adjust the kill-file.

    "k" "s/f" Subject/From "a" "return" "y" "return" and my fingers
    don't need to leave the keyboard. This is why i prefer
    keyboard shortcuts.

    Dragomir Kollaric

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast