Re: [Rival]NSA Had Access Built into Microsoft Windows - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: [Rival]NSA Had Access Built into Microsoft Windows - Ubuntu ; Anonymous writes: > Hadron wrote: > >> Wes Groleau writes: >> >> > dennis@home wrote: >> >> Windows users don't care about linux at all. >> > >> > Hmmm, the trolls in this group are anecdotal evidence otherwise. >> ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 24 of 24

  1. Re: [Rival]NSA Had Access Built into Microsoft Windows

    Anonymous writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Wes Groleau writes:

    >> > Hmmm, the trolls in this group are anecdotal evidence otherwise.

    >> Who are these people advocating Windows?

    > WTF are you blubbering about? Why are you trying to obfuscate with
    > feeble attempts to draw parallels between fanaticism and advocacy.
    > People like you are fanatics. You care for NOTHING but the
    > delusions of significance your anti-Linux obsession gives you.

    What anti linux obsession? What are you talking about?

    --
    I was attacked by dselect as a small child and have since avoided
    debian.

  2. Re: [Rival]NSA Had Access Built into Microsoft Windows

    proven liar dumbass@home wrote:

    >Most of the windows trolls in a.o.l.u and a.o.w are there because linux
    >trolls cross posted cr@p in the first place.

    Lying again, dumbass?

  3. Re: [Rival]NSA Had Access Built into Microsoft Windows

    "chrisv" wrote in message
    > proven liar dumbass@home wrote:
    >
    >>Most of the windows trolls in a.o.l.u and a.o.w are there because linux
    >>trolls cross posted cr@p in the first place.

    > Lying again, dumbass?

    Go on then produce the proof you cretin.

  4. Re: [Rival]NSA Had Access Built into Microsoft Windows

    dumbass@home wrote:

    > "chrisv" wrote:
    >>
    >> proven liar dumbass@home wrote:
    >>
    >>>Most of the windows trolls in a.o.l.u and a.o.w are there because linux
    >>>trolls cross posted cr@p in the first place.

    >> Lying again, dumbass?

    > Go on then produce the proof you cretin.

    It's your claim, dumbass, you get to prove it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2