Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser... - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser... - Ubuntu ; He's a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser and a complete moron...LOL! Frank...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

  1. Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser...

    He's a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser and a complete moron...LOL!
    Frank

  2. Re: Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser...

    Frank wrote:
    > He's a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser and a complete moron...LOL!
    > Frank

    Go away micro-brain.

  3. Re: Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser...

    mark wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> He's a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser and a complete moron...LOL!
    >> Frank

    > Go away micro-brain.

    Blow me asshole!
    Frank

  4. Re: Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser...

    On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 09:01:38 -0700, Frank wrote:

    > mark wrote:
    >
    >> Frank wrote:
    >>
    >>> He's a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser and a complete moron...LOL!
    >>> Frank

    >> Go away micro-brain.

    > Blow me asshole!
    > Frank

    Brilliant, insightful repartee!

  5. Re: Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser...

    Frank wrote:
    > mark wrote:
    >
    >> Frank wrote:
    >>
    >>> He's a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser and a complete moron...LOL!
    >>> Frank

    >> Go away micro-brain.

    > Blow me asshole!
    > Frank

    No, you're too busy doing that to BG. I wouldn't want to interupt your quality time.

  6. Re: Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser...

    Frank wrote: mark wrote:

    Frank wrote:

    He's a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser and a complete moron...LOL!
    Frank

    Go away micro-brain.

    Blow me asshole!
    Frank

  7. Re: Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser...

    measekite wrote:

    HTML GAH!!

    --
    Mandriva - 2008.1 - RC2 - 64bit OS.
    COLA trolls: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/

  8. Re: Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser...

    measekite wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> mark wrote:

    >>> Go away micro-brain.

    >> Blow me asshole!
    >> Frank

    > *Y*

    Hey you stupid moron...nobody likes you and no one in any ng wants to
    see HTML.
    You're extremely stupid aren't you...LOL
    1frank

  9. Re: Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser...

    ray wrote:

    > On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 09:01:38 -0700, Frank wrote:
    >

    >>mark wrote:

    >>>Go away micro-brain.

    >>Blow me asshole!
    >>Frank

    > Brilliant, insightful repartee!

    Succinct and to the point...LOL!
    Frank

  10. Re: Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser...

    On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 14:27:57 -0700, Frank wrote:

    > ray wrote:

    >>>Blow me asshole!
    >>>Frank

    >> Brilliant, insightful repartee!

    > Succinct and to the point...LOL!
    > Frank

    Wow - you know a two syllable word - I'm impressed!

  11. Re: Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser...

    ray wrote:

    > On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 14:27:57 -0700, Frank wrote:
    >

    >>ray wrote:

    >>>Brilliant, insightful repartee!

    >>Succinct and to the point...LOL!
    >>Frank

    > Wow - you know a two syllable word - I'm impressed!

    I'm even more impressed that you can read it!
    But can you understand it?
    Frank

  12. Re: Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser...

    Frank wrote:
    > measekite wrote:
    >>

    >> Frank wrote:

    >>> Blow me asshole!
    >>> Frank

    >> *Y*

    > Hey you stupid moron...nobody likes you and no one in any ng wants to
    > see HTML.
    > You're extremely stupid aren't you...LOL
    > 1frank

    Are you ever actually laughing when you type LOL? DO you ever think about what you do before you do it? Do you have the ability to think at all? I'm guessing three "no" answers here. I'd be willing to bet it's three no's.

  13. Re: Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser...

    mark wrote:

    > ...Are you ever actually laughing when you type LOL?

    Why? Are you taking a survey?

    DO you ever think
    > about what you do before you do it?

    You mean like almost pissing myself laughing at you ****wit
    morons...sure...LOL!

    Do you have the ability to think at
    > all?

    Wanna compare bank account loser?

    I'm guessing three "no" answers here.

    I'd then suggest you never guess which of the three wires to cut...LOL!

    I'd be willing to bet it's
    > three no's.

    You proly wouldn't have enough $'s to cover that lose...LOL!
    Frank

  14. Re: Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser...

    Frank wrote:
    > mark wrote:
    >

    >> ...Are you ever actually laughing when you type LOL?

    > Why? Are you taking a survey?
    >
    > DO you ever think
    >> about what you do before you do it?

    > You mean like almost pissing myself laughing at you ****wit
    > morons...sure...LOL!
    >
    > Do you have the ability to think at
    >> all?

    > Wanna compare bank account loser?
    >
    > I'm guessing three "no" answers here.
    >
    > I'd then suggest you never guess which of the three wires to cut...LOL!
    >
    > I'd be willing to bet it's
    >> three no's.

    > You proly wouldn't have enough $'s to cover that lose...LOL!
    > Frank

    You can compare anything you'd like with me and still you are an idiot. You communicate on the level of a fourth grader, it's pretty sad. Go away little idiot, just go away.

  15. Re: Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser...

    mark wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> mark wrote:
    >>

    >>> ...Are you ever actually laughing when you type LOL?

    >> Why? Are you taking a survey?
    >>
    >> DO you ever think
    >>
    >>> about what you do before you do it?

    >> You mean like almost pissing myself laughing at you ****wit
    >> morons...sure...LOL!
    >>
    >> Do you have the ability to think at
    >>
    >>> all?

    >> Wanna compare bank account loser?
    >>
    >> I'm guessing three "no" answers here.
    >>
    >> I'd then suggest you never guess which of the three wires to cut...LOL!
    >>
    >> I'd be willing to bet it's
    >>
    >>> three no's.

    >> You proly wouldn't have enough $'s to cover that lose...LOL!
    >> Frank

    > You can compare anything you'd like with me and still you are an idiot.
    > You communicate on the level of a fourth grader, it's pretty sad. Go
    > away little idiot, just go away.

    Sorry pal...but you keep feeding me...LOL!
    Frank

  16. Re: Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser...

    On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 17:41:48 -0700, Frank wrote:

    > ray wrote:

    >>>Succinct and to the point...LOL!
    >>>Frank

    >> Wow - you know a two syllable word - I'm impressed!

    > I'm even more impressed that you can read it! But can you understand it?
    > Frank

    Sure, I do - no real indication that you do, however.

  17. Re: Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser...

    Frank wrote:

    > mark wrote:
    >
    >> Frank wrote:

    >>> Why? Are you taking a survey?
    >>>
    >>> DO you ever think

    >>> You mean like almost pissing myself laughing at you ****wit
    >>> morons...sure...LOL!
    >>>
    >>> Do you have the ability to think at

    >>> Wanna compare bank account loser?
    >>>
    >>> I'm guessing three "no" answers here.
    >>>
    >>> I'd then suggest you never guess which of the three wires to cut...LOL!
    >>>
    >>> I'd be willing to bet it's

    >>> You proly wouldn't have enough $'s to cover that lose...LOL!
    >>> Frank

    >> You can compare anything you'd like with me and still you are an idiot.
    >> You communicate on the level of a fourth grader, it's pretty sad. Go
    >> away little idiot, just go away.

    > Sorry pal...but you keep feeding me...LOL!
    > Frank

    Apparently you like eating ****. Not surprising considering your mental
    problems.

    Cheers and LOL!

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

    alt.os.linux.ubuntu - where the lunatic Hadron is a "Linux advocate"

  18. Re: Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser...

    NoStop wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> mark wrote:

    >>> You can compare anything you'd like with me and still you are an idiot.
    >>> You communicate on the level of a fourth grader, it's pretty sad. Go
    >>> away little idiot, just go away.

    >> Sorry pal...but you keep feeding me...LOL!
    >> Frank

    > Apparently you like eating ****. Not surprising considering your mental
    > problems.
    >
    > Cheers and LOL!

    Actually I've never eaten ****, but I imagine I wouldn't like it. You, however, seem to like feeding off the pity of other people. You are pathetic.

  19. Re: Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser...

    mark wrote:

    > NoStop wrote:
    >> Frank wrote:

    >>> Sorry pal...but you keep feeding me...LOL!
    >>> Frank

    >> Apparently you like eating ****. Not surprising considering your mental
    >> problems.
    >>
    >> Cheers and LOL!
    >>

    > Actually I've never eaten ****, but I imagine I wouldn't like it. You,
    > however, seem to like feeding off the pity of other people. You are
    > pathetic.

    I agree that Frank is pathetic. I see that you do too.

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

    alt.os.linux.ubuntu - where the lunatic Hadron is a "Linux advocate"

  20. Re: Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser...

    NoStop wrote:
    > mark wrote:
    >
    >> NoStop wrote:

    >>> Apparently you like eating ****. Not surprising considering your mental
    >>> problems.
    >>>
    >>> Cheers and LOL!
    >>>

    >> Actually I've never eaten ****, but I imagine I wouldn't like it. You,
    >> however, seem to like feeding off the pity of other people. You are
    >> pathetic.

    > I agree that Frank is pathetic. I see that you do too.
    >
    > Cheers.

    Yes, sorry I seem to have replied to the wrong post.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast