Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser... - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser... - Ubuntu ; "mark" wrote in message news:Bl6Jj.38682$Ps1.22408@trndny08... >> > Actually I've never eaten ****, but I imagine I wouldn't like it. It sure must have interested you because you jumped right in when you weren't being talked to...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 23 of 23

  1. Re: Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser...

    "mark" wrote in message

    > Actually I've never eaten ****, but I imagine I wouldn't like it.

    It sure must have interested you because you jumped right in when you
    weren't being talked to

  2. Re: Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser...

    "mark" wrote in message
    > Frank wrote:
    >> mark wrote:
    >>

    >>> ...Are you ever actually laughing when you type LOL?

    >> Why? Are you taking a survey?
    >>
    >> DO you ever think
    >>> about what you do before you do it?

    >> You mean like almost pissing myself laughing at you ****wit
    >> morons...sure...LOL!
    >>
    >> Do you have the ability to think at
    >>> all?

    >> Wanna compare bank account loser?
    >>
    >> I'm guessing three "no" answers here.
    >>
    >> I'd then suggest you never guess which of the three wires to cut...LOL!
    >>
    >> I'd be willing to bet it's
    >>> three no's.

    >> You proly wouldn't have enough $'s to cover that lose...LOL!
    >> Frank

    > You can compare anything you'd like with me and still you are an idiot.
    > You communicate on the level of a fourth grader, it's pretty sad. Go away
    > little idiot, just go away.

    You must love him, you keep talking to him

  3. Re: Beware: nostop is a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser...

    In article <5SLIj.1312$at6.1149@trndny01>, mark wrote:
    >Frank wrote:
    >> He's a sheep-fukkin lying linux loser and a complete moron...LOL!
    >> Frank

    >Go away micro-brain.

    Please guys ... don't talk to the idiots. The rest of us can't tell which is
    which ... and then they leak thru the killfile as well.

    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2