When I run konqueror or firefox I have alot of help windows load up.
When I switch windows it will automaticly switch back to the help window.
When I shut down the help windows they would load back up.
When I shut down firefox I will find alot more windows running than was
running before the problem.
The only way I have stop the automatic loading of the help windows is to
either restart or ctrl-esc and killing the process.
I was wondering if there is any software or logs that monitor the
interaction and commands between programs.