I can't take it anymore... - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on I can't take it anymore... - Ubuntu ; No anti-malware scans... No anti-virus scans... NO DEFRAGGING!! No constant reboots... I just can't take it anymore...I gotta have it back... Vista...here I come! -- Stephan 1986 Pontiac Fiero GT 君の事思い出す日なんてないのは 君の事忘れたときがないから...

  1. I can't take it anymore...

    --
    Stephan
    1986 Pontiac Fiero GT

    君の事思い出す日なんてないのは
    君の事忘れたときがないから

  2. Re: I can't take it anymore...

    Stephan Rose wrote:

    > No anti-malware scans...
    > No anti-virus scans...
    > NO DEFRAGGING!!
    > No constant reboots...

    Boring, ain't it..

    > I just can't take it anymore...I gotta have it back...
    >
    > Vista...here I come!

    NURSE! Quick, the screens!

    --
    Mandriva - 2008.1 - RC2 - 64bit OS.
    COLA trolls: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/

  3. Re: I can't take it anymore...

    Stephan Rose wrote:

    > No anti-malware scans...
    > No anti-virus scans...
    > NO DEFRAGGING!!
    > No constant reboots...

    hehehe...yeah and NO REAL WORK DONE...LOL!!!

    > I just can't take it anymore...I gotta have it back...
    >
    > Vista...here I come!

    Well, You've complete drank all of the cool-aid, so I seriously doubt
    that will eve happen.
    Frank

  4. Re: I can't take it anymore...

    On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 07:47:17 -0500, Stephan Rose wrote:

    > No anti-malware scans...
    > No anti-virus scans...
    > NO DEFRAGGING!!
    > No constant reboots...
    >
    > I just can't take it anymore...I gotta have it back...
    >
    > Vista...here I come!

    Yeah, I know what you mean.
    Even though I am a nOOb with a dual boot, every time I have to boot
    windoze to run my microtek scanner I cringe. It (doze) is so slow it
    makes my head hurt.

    Wendell

  5. Re: I can't take it anymore...

    Frank wrote:

    > Stephan Rose wrote:
    >
    > > No anti-malware scans...
    > > No anti-virus scans...
    > > NO DEFRAGGING!!
    > > No constant reboots...

    > hehehe...yeah and NO REAL WORK DONE...LOL!!!

    Since All things Microsoft are coded primarily by line monkeys
    sitting at *nix terminals, you may have a point.

    Comb your hair hard over, people may not notice.

  6. Re: I can't take it anymore...

    Frank wrote:
    > Stephan Rose wrote:
    >
    >> No anti-malware scans...
    >> No anti-virus scans...
    >> NO DEFRAGGING!!
    >> No constant reboots...

    > hehehe...yeah and NO REAL WORK DONE...LOL!!!
    >>
    >> I just can't take it anymore...I gotta have it back...
    >>
    >> Vista...here I come!

    > Well, You've complete drank all of the cool-aid, so I seriously doubt
    > that will eve happen.
    > Frank

    **** for brains is back mangling the english language. Go away little man, leave here now and for good.

  7. Re: I can't take it anymore...

    Wendell wrote:
    > On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 07:47:17 -0500, Stephan Rose wrote:
    >
    >> No anti-malware scans...
    >> No anti-virus scans...
    >> NO DEFRAGGING!!
    >> No constant reboots...
    >>
    >> I just can't take it anymore...I gotta have it back...
    >>
    >> Vista...here I come!

    > Yeah, I know what you mean.
    > Even though I am a nOOb with a dual boot, every time I have to boot
    > windoze to run my microtek scanner I cringe. It (doze) is so slow it
    > makes my head hurt.

    What kind of Microtec scanner do you use? If the manufacturer doesn't
    support open source, maybe open source (sane) supports the manufacturer?

    I have an old Microtec E6 (OEM-ed by German Vobis), a SCSI-based scanner
    which works perfectly unter Gutsy and sane.
    Josef Möllers (Pinguinpfleger bei FSC)

  8. Re: I can't take it anymore...

    On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 07:47:17 -0500, Stephan Rose wrote:

    > No anti-malware scans...
    > No anti-virus scans...
    > NO DEFRAGGING!!
    > No constant reboots...
    >
    > I just can't take it anymore...I gotta have it back...
    >
    > Vista...here I come!

    I can recommend the XDA Orbit2 (rebadged HTC Touch Cruise), first phone
    I've ever had that needs rebooting.

    --
    It's bad luck to be superstitious.

  9. Re: I can't take it anymore...

    :
    : I can recommend the XDA Orbit2 (rebadged HTC Touch Cruise), first phone
    : I've ever had that needs rebooting.
    :

    XDA Exec's the same.

  10. Re: I can't take it anymore...

    On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 17:36:53 +0100, Trevor Best wrote:

    > On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 07:47:17 -0500, Stephan Rose wrote:
    >
    >> No anti-malware scans...
    >> No anti-virus scans...
    >> NO DEFRAGGING!!
    >> No constant reboots...
    >>
    >> I just can't take it anymore...I gotta have it back...
    >>
    >> Vista...here I come!

    > I can recommend the XDA Orbit2 (rebadged HTC Touch Cruise), first phone
    > I've ever had that needs rebooting.

    That's just scary...

    --
    Stephan