single click - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on single click - Ubuntu ; Hi, I would like to use the single click in ubuntu7.1. Is there a way to konfigure this? Regards, Hago...

  1. single click

    Hi,

    I would like to use the single click in ubuntu7.1.
    Is there a way to konfigure this?

    Regards, Hago

  2. Re: single click

    Hago wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I would like to use the single click in ubuntu7.1.
    > Is there a way to konfigure this?
    >
    > Regards, Hago

    In nautilus you Edit-Preferences-Behavior check single click to open
    items. Being that it appears you use Kubuntu go into whatever KDE's
    equivalent to nautilus is.
    caver1

  3. Re: single click

    On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:29:00 -0400, caver1 wrote:

    > Hago wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I would like to use the single click in ubuntu7.1. Is there a way to
    >> konfigure this?
    >>
    >> Regards, Hago

    > In nautilus you Edit-Preferences-Behavior check single click to open
    > items. Being that it appears you use Kubuntu go into whatever KDE's
    > equivalent to nautilus is.
    > caver1

    Nautilus is your Home Folder. :-)

  4. Re: single click

    On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:49:27 +0200, arnold wrote:

    >> In nautilus you Edit-Preferences-Behavior check single click to open
    >> items. Being that it appears you use Kubuntu go into whatever KDE's
    >> equivalent to nautilus is.

    > Nautilus is your Home Folder. :-)

    Thank you both, I found it.

    Hago

  5. Re: single click

    arnold wrote:
    > On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:29:00 -0400, caver1 wrote:
    >
    >> Hago wrote:
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> I would like to use the single click in ubuntu7.1. Is there a way to
    >>> konfigure this?
    >>>
    >>> Regards, Hago

    >> In nautilus you Edit-Preferences-Behavior check single click to open
    >> items. Being that it appears you use Kubuntu go into whatever KDE's
    >> equivalent to nautilus is.
    >> caver1

    > Nautilus is your Home Folder. :-)

    Nautilus is more than your home folder. You can access your home folder
    through Nautilus. Nautilus is the file manager for gnome.
    caver1

  6. Re: single click

    caver1 wrote:

    > arnold wrote:

    >>> In nautilus you Edit-Preferences-Behavior check single click to open
    >>> items. Being that it appears you use Kubuntu go into whatever KDE's
    >>> equivalent to nautilus is.
    >>> caver1

    >> Nautilus is your Home Folder. :-)

    > Nautilus is more than your home folder. You can access your home folder
    > through Nautilus. Nautilus is the file manager for gnome.
    > caver1

    And is in fact incorporated into GDM, so that it's nautilus that is
    displaying the Desktop and allowing for things like icons, launchers, etc.

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

    alt.os.linux.ubuntu - where the lunatic Hadron is a "Linux advocate"