YouTube streams don't work anymore (after FF update?) - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on YouTube streams don't work anymore (after FF update?) - Ubuntu ; I cannot see any video's anymore on youtube. Is it only here or have others this problem too? The adobe flash player is installed, I even installed it again no err messages or anything but nogo. Suggestions are appreciated Edmund...

  1. YouTube streams don't work anymore (after FF update?)

    I cannot see any video's anymore on youtube.
    Is it only here or have others this problem too?
    The adobe flash player is installed, I even installed
    it again no err messages or anything but nogo.

    Suggestions are appreciated

    Edmund

  2. Re: YouTube streams don't work anymore (after FF update?)

    Edmund schreef:
    > I cannot see any video's anymore on youtube.
    > Is it only here or have others this problem too?
    > The adobe flash player is installed, I even installed
    > it again no err messages or anything but nogo.
    >
    > Suggestions are appreciated
    >
    > Edmund

    Works here.
    (The UFO guy, very funny)

    You did not accidentally install FlashBlock?

    What about ccc.com or liveleak.com, the same problem?

  3. Re: YouTube streams don't work anymore (after FF update?)

    On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 22:09:30 +0200, Dirk T. Verbeek wrote:

    > Edmund schreef:
    >> I cannot see any video's anymore on youtube. Is it only here or have
    >> others this problem too? The adobe flash player is installed, I even
    >> installed it again no err messages or anything but nogo.
    >>
    >> Suggestions are appreciated
    >>
    >> Edmund

    > Works here.
    > (The UFO guy, very funny)
    >
    > You did not accidentally install FlashBlock?

    If I did I am not aware of it ;-)

    > What about ccc.com or liveleak.com, the same problem?

    Can't find ccc.com but liveleak works and now
    youtube works suddenly too :-)
    Don't know what happened but thanks anyway.

    Edmund

  4. Re: YouTube streams don't work anymore (after FF update?)

    Edmund schreef:
    > On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 22:09:30 +0200, Dirk T. Verbeek wrote:
    >
    >> Edmund schreef:
    >>> I cannot see any video's anymore on youtube. Is it only here or have
    >>> others this problem too? The adobe flash player is installed, I even
    >>> installed it again no err messages or anything but nogo.
    >>>
    >>> Suggestions are appreciated
    >>>
    >>> Edmund

    >> Works here.
    >> (The UFO guy, very funny)
    >>
    >> You did not accidentally install FlashBlock?

    > If I did I am not aware of it ;-)
    >> What about ccc.com or liveleak.com, the same problem?

    > Can't find ccc.com

    Oops, cnn.com...

    > but liveleak works and now
    > youtube works suddenly too :-)
    > Don't know what happened but thanks anyway.
    >
    > Edmund

    Good!

+ Reply to Thread