Mobile Broadband in the UK - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Mobile Broadband in the UK - Ubuntu ; Can anyone here tell me which, if any, UK mobile service providers offer mobile broadband that works with Linux? Are particular cards/devices required to make it work with Linux? Is the service any good?...

  1. Mobile Broadband in the UK

    Can anyone here tell me which, if any, UK mobile service providers offer
    mobile broadband that works with Linux? Are particular cards/devices
    required to make it work with Linux? Is the service any good?

  2. Re: Mobile Broadband in the UK

    On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 19:38:42 +0000, firebrand wrote:

    > Can anyone here tell me which, if any, UK mobile service providers offer
    > mobile broadband that works with Linux? Are particular cards/devices
    > required to make it work with Linux? Is the service any good?

    http://www.ispreview.co.uk/

+ Reply to Thread