BitTorrent update - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on BitTorrent update - Ubuntu ; dennis@home illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing: > > > "BlueChip" wrote in message > news:fsijo2$hfp$1@aioe.org... >> dennis@home wrote: >> >>> Most computers are compromised by hacking the user, the same as phishing >>> is done. >>> The trouble is that if ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 42 of 42

  1. Re: BitTorrent update

    --
    Moog

    mashed potatoes"

  2. Re: BitTorrent update

    Dirk T. Verbeek wrote:

    > Assuming I understand what you mean, the telnet access to a router for
    > maintenance purposes is generally only possible from the inside of the
    > netwerk, not from the side exposed to the internet.
    > This limits the chance of compromise to those you allow on your network.

    I guess so. I haven't done it for a while, but I know if you do a
    Telnet port scan on a network that's not on your ISP, there's all sorts
    out there...

    Most people know this of course; I'm not revealing an amazing secret here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3