onthepot is a POS lying linux troll... - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on onthepot is a POS lying linux troll... - Ubuntu ; onthepot, aka thepotson, aka, nostop, aka doris, is nothing but a lying linux POS troll. Frank...

  1. onthepot is a POS lying linux troll...

    onthepot, aka thepotson, aka, nostop, aka doris, is nothing but a lying
    linux POS troll.
    Frank

  2. Re: onthepot is a POS lying linux troll...

    Frank wrote:
    > onthepot, aka thepotson, aka, nostop, aka doris, is nothing but a lying
    > linux POS troll.
    > Frank

    What the hell are you talking about?

    Killfile people?

  3. Re: onthepot is a POS lying linux troll...

    Cork Soaker wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> onthepot, aka thepotson, aka, nostop, aka doris, is nothing but a
    >> lying linux POS troll.
    >> Frank

    > What the hell are you talking about?
    >
    > Killfile people?

    Good idea!
    Frank

  4. Re: onthepot is a POS lying linux troll...

    Cork Soaker illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    > Frank wrote:
    >> onthepot, aka thepotson, aka, nostop, aka doris, is nothing but a lying
    >> linux POS troll.
    >> Frank

    > What the hell are you talking about?
    >
    > Killfile people?

    Yes. Killfile him. Frank is one of those guys that needs the Microsfoft
    placebo 'cos he was too dull to click the "install icon" when he booted
    the Ubuntu LiveCD

    But hell. These newsgroups are unmoderated. The gates are open to even
    the low life waste of good skin scumbags that are bricked up behind
    walls by their parents.

    If only Frank could work out how to "cry for help".

    Actually. Reading his posts, I would hazard a guess that he's already
    doing that, but in some mind numbingly dull code.

    --
    Moog

    mashed potatoes"

  5. Re: onthepot is a POS lying linux troll...

    "Moog" wrote in message
    > Cork Soaker illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >> Frank wrote:
    >>> onthepot, aka thepotson, aka, nostop, aka doris, is nothing but a lying
    >>> linux POS troll.
    >>> Frank

    >> What the hell are you talking about?
    >>
    >> Killfile people?

    > Yes. Killfile him. Frank is one of those guys that needs the Microsfoft
    > placebo 'cos he was too dull to click the "install icon" when he booted
    > the Ubuntu LiveCD

    Frank is here because he feels he needs to retaliate against the Ubuntu
    trolls that have been trolling the vista groups for the last few months.
    Blame alias, nonstop and a few others for baiting him, if they didn't troll
    the vista groups Frank would never have thought of trolling here.

+ Reply to Thread