urbuttoo is a piece of crap...! - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on urbuttoo is a piece of crap...! - Ubuntu ; Simple huh? Frank...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40

  1. urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    Simple huh?
    Frank

  2. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    Frank wrote:
    > Simple huh?
    > Frank

    Yes, we all know that Urbuttoo is a PITA, a piece of crap, whatever.
    Nobody uses it anyway, so why bother?

    Josef Möllers (Pinguinpfleger bei FSC)

  3. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    Frank wrote:
    > Simple huh?
    > Frank

    So you are and full of urbuttoo to boot.

    Ram

  4. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    Ram wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> Simple huh?
    >> Frank

    > So you are and full of urbuttoo to boot.
    >
    > Ram

    Kiss my urbuttoo...LOL!
    Frank

  5. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 08:31:58 -0700, Frank wrote:

    > Simple huh?
    > Frank

    Certainly is. However, I am not familiar with 'urbuttoo' could you please
    provide a link and I'll make my own assessment.

  6. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 08:31:58 -0700, Frank wrote:

    >Simple huh?
    >Frank

    Hey..don't give in, I've had it installed on a laptop for about 3 or 4
    days now, not been able to install a single app yet! Lol

    But I will.

    Best regards

    Tony

  7. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    Frank wrote:
    > Simple huh?
    > Frank

    yes simple thought from a simple mind

  8. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    Frank wrote:

    > Simple huh?

    Ur butt (oo) is a piece of crap?
    So you are a transsexual who took too many pills to grow his butts and now
    they turned into some wobbly mess?

    Linux 2.6.24. [LinuxCounter#295241,ICQ#4918962]

  9. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    mark wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> Simple huh?
    >> Frank

    > yes simple thought from a simple mind

    Idiot's tend to complicate simple things whereas a genius simplifies
    complicated things.
    Simple, huh? :-)
    Frank

  10. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    Frank wrote:
    > Simple huh?
    > Frank

    You steal from blind boys with no pants.

  11. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    Cork Soaker wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> Simple huh?
    >> Frank

    > You steal from blind boys with no pants.

    Tell us what you do with that "cork" after you "soak" it...LOL!
    Frank

  12. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    Frank wrote:
    > Cork Soaker wrote:
    >> Frank wrote:
    >>
    >>> Simple huh?
    >>> Frank

    >> You steal from blind boys with no pants.

    > Tell us what you do with that "cork" after you "soak" it...LOL!
    > Frank

    I put it in blind boys with no pants.

  13. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    Cork Soaker wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> Cork Soaker wrote:

    >>> You steal from blind boys with no pants.

    >> Tell us what you do with that "cork" after you "soak" it...LOL!
    >> Frank

    > I put it in blind boys with no pants.

    hehehe...they have to be using urbuttoo right...LOL!
    Frank

  14. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    Frank wrote:
    > Cork Soaker wrote:
    >> Frank wrote:

    >>> Tell us what you do with that "cork" after you "soak" it...LOL!
    >>> Frank

    >> I put it in blind boys with no pants.

    > hehehe...they have to be using urbuttoo right...LOL!
    > Frank

    No. The blind use Vista.

  15. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    Frank wrote:
    > mark wrote:
    >> Frank wrote:
    >>
    >>> Simple huh?
    >>> Frank

    >> yes simple thought from a simple mind

    > Idiot's tend to complicate simple things whereas a genius simplifies
    > complicated things.
    > Simple, huh? :-)
    > Frank

    How do you take breath with you head so far up?

  16. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    mark wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> mark wrote:

    >>> yes simple thought from a simple mind

    >> Idiot's tend to complicate simple things whereas a genius simplifies
    >> complicated things.
    >> Simple, huh? :-)
    >> Frank

    > How do you take breath with you head so far up?

    Trust me pal, if your dumb enough to use linux then as you know, shoving
    your head up your ass is required.
    IOW's, you've answer you own question.
    Frank

  17. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    Frank wrote:
    > mark wrote:
    >
    >> Frank wrote:

    >>> Idiot's tend to complicate simple things whereas a genius simplifies
    >>> complicated things.
    >>> Simple, huh? :-)
    >>> Frank

    >> How do you take breath with you head so far up?

    > Trust me pal, if your dumb enough to use linux then as you know, shoving
    > your head up your ass is required.
    > IOW's, you've answer you own question.
    > Frank

    Actually I was curious how you get your head up your ass, any genius would be able to tell that from the last message. If I had a dime for every active brain cell in your head I might have about ten cents.

  18. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    mark wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> mark wrote:

    >>> How do you take breath with you head so far up?

    >> Trust me pal, if your dumb enough to use linux then as you know,
    >> shoving your head up your ass is required.
    >> IOW's, you've answer you own question.
    >> Frank

    > Actually I was curious how you get your head up your ass,

    You've already shoved your head up your ass so you already know how to
    do it loser.

    any genius
    > would be able to tell that from the last message.

    Yeah of course they would but an idiot like needs to ask...LOL!

    If I had a dime for
    > every active brain cell in your head...

    You'd be richer than BG...hahaha!
    Loser!
    Frank

  19. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    Frank wrote:
    > mark wrote:
    >> Frank wrote:

    >>> Trust me pal, if your dumb enough to use linux then as you know,
    >>> shoving your head up your ass is required.
    >>> IOW's, you've answer you own question.
    >>> Frank

    >> Actually I was curious how you get your head up your ass,

    > You've already shoved your head up your ass so you already know how to
    > do it loser.
    >
    > any genius
    >> would be able to tell that from the last message.

    > Yeah of course they would but an idiot like needs to ask...LOL!
    >
    > If I had a dime for
    >> every active brain cell in your head...

    > You'd be richer than BG...hahaha!
    > Loser!
    > Frank

    For someone who is a self-proclaimed genius you really show a lack of thought, intelligence, and creativity. It is very disappointing. Do you have any gray matter at all? Do you even know what gray matter is? If you didn't have internet newsgroups to troll around would you have anything to do at all? Idiots like you make everyone else look smart and I do mean everyone.

  20. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    mark wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> mark wrote:

    >>> Actually I was curious how you get your head up your ass,

    >> You've already shoved your head up your ass so you already know how to
    >> do it loser.
    >>
    >> any genius
    >>
    >>> would be able to tell that from the last message.

    >> Yeah of course they would but an idiot like needs to ask...LOL!
    >>
    >> If I had a dime for
    >>
    >>> every active brain cell in your head...

    >> You'd be richer than BG...hahaha!
    >> Loser!
    >> Frank

    > For someone who is a self-proclaimed genius you really show a lack of
    > thought, intelligence, and creativity.

    How would an idiot like you even know?

    It is very disappointing.

    When you look in the mirror?

    Do
    > you have any gray matter at all? Do you even know what gray matter is?

    It is something I have lots of and you obviously have very little of.

    > If you didn't have internet newsgroups to troll around would you have
    > anything to do at all?

    Proly be laughing at morons like you who always take the bait...hahaha!

    Idiots like you make everyone else look smart
    and I do mean everyone.

    This is not a confessional...but we understand...you feel the need...LOL!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast