urbuttoo is a piece of crap...! - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on urbuttoo is a piece of crap...! - Ubuntu ; mark wrote: > Frank wrote: >> mark wrote: >>> Frank wrote: >>> >>>> mark wrote: >>>> >>>>> Frank wrote: >>>>> >>>>>> mark wrote: >>>>>> >>>>>>> Frank wrote: >>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Simple huh? >>>>>>>> Frank >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> yes simple thought ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 40 of 40

  1. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    mark wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >> mark wrote:

    >>> Actually I was curious how you get your head up your ass,

    >> You've already shoved your head up your ass so you already know how to
    >> do it loser.
    >>
    >> any genius
    >>> would be able to tell that from the last message.

    >> Yeah of course they would but an idiot like needs to ask...LOL!
    >>
    >> If I had a dime for
    >>> every active brain cell in your head...

    >> You'd be richer than BG...hahaha!
    >> Loser!
    >> Frank

    > For someone who is a self-proclaimed genius you really show a lack of
    > thought, intelligence, and creativity. It is very disappointing. Do
    > you have any gray matter at all? Do you even know what gray matter is?
    > If you didn't have internet newsgroups to troll around would you have
    > anything to do at all? Idiots like you make everyone else look smart
    > and I do mean everyone.

    I'm guessing he's only a child given his responses. Poor bairn, mummy
    never loved him.

  2. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    "mark" wrote in message
    > Frank wrote:
    >> mark wrote:

    >>> Actually I was curious how you get your head up your ass,

    >> You've already shoved your head up your ass so you already know how to do
    >> it loser.
    >>
    >> any genius
    >>> would be able to tell that from the last message.

    >> Yeah of course they would but an idiot like needs to ask...LOL!
    >>
    >> If I had a dime for
    >>> every active brain cell in your head...

    >> You'd be richer than BG...hahaha!
    >> Loser!
    >> Frank

    > For someone who is a self-proclaimed genius you really show a lack of
    > thought, intelligence, and creativity. It is very disappointing. Do you
    > have any gray matter at all? Do you even know what gray matter is? If
    > you didn't have internet newsgroups to troll around would you have
    > anything to do at all? Idiots like you make everyone else look smart and
    > I do mean everyone.

    Idiots like you make everyone else look smart. You're the fool that
    responded.

  3. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    Frank wrote:
    > mark wrote:
    >> Frank wrote:

    >>> You've already shoved your head up your ass so you already know how
    >>> to do it loser.
    >>>
    >>> any genius

    >>> Yeah of course they would but an idiot like needs to ask...LOL!
    >>>
    >>> If I had a dime for

    >>> You'd be richer than BG...hahaha!
    >>> Loser!
    >>> Frank

    >> For someone who is a self-proclaimed genius you really show a lack of
    >> thought, intelligence, and creativity.

    > How would an idiot like you even know?
    >
    > It is very disappointing.
    >
    > When you look in the mirror?
    >
    > Do
    >> you have any gray matter at all? Do you even know what gray matter is?

    > It is something I have lots of and you obviously have very little of.
    >
    >> If you didn't have internet newsgroups to troll around would you have
    >> anything to do at all?

    > Proly be laughing at morons like you who always take the bait...hahaha!
    >
    > Idiots like you make everyone else look smart
    > and I do mean everyone.
    >
    > This is not a confessional...but we understand...you feel the need...LOL!

    Is proly a word? Maybe a few lessons in the english language would help you out. Once again you are showing yourself to be a very disappointing person, truly underwhelming.

  4. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    Frank wrote:
    > mark wrote:
    >> Frank wrote:

    >>> Trust me pal, if your dumb enough to use linux then as you know,
    >>> shoving your head up your ass is required.
    >>> IOW's, you've answer you own question.
    >>> Frank

    >> Actually I was curious how you get your head up your ass,

    > You've already shoved your head up your ass so you already know how to
    > do it loser.
    >
    > any genius
    >> would be able to tell that from the last message.

    > Yeah of course they would but an idiot like needs to ask...LOL!
    >
    > If I had a dime for
    >> every active brain cell in your head...

    > You'd be richer than BG...hahaha!

    Gee here he is going ha ha ha but there he goes he he he
    > Loser!
    > Frank

  5. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    Frank wrote:
    > Cork Soaker wrote:
    >> Frank wrote:

    >>> Tell us what you do with that "cork" after you "soak" it...LOL!
    >>> Frank

    >> I put it in blind boys with no pants.

    > hehehe...

    holy mackeral he does go he he he he and i thought he learned to go ha ha ha
    > they have to be using urbuttoo right...LOL!
    > Frank

  6. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    mark wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> mark wrote:

    >>> For someone who is a self-proclaimed genius you really show a lack of
    >>> thought, intelligence, and creativity.

    >> How would an idiot like you even know?
    >>
    >> It is very disappointing.
    >>
    >> When you look in the mirror?
    >>
    >> Do
    >>
    >>> you have any gray matter at all? Do you even know what gray matter is?

    >> It is something I have lots of and you obviously have very little of.
    >>
    >>> If you didn't have internet newsgroups to troll around would you have
    >>> anything to do at all?

    >> Proly be laughing at morons like you who always take the bait...hahaha!
    >>
    >> Idiots like you make everyone else look smart
    >> and I do mean everyone.
    >>
    >> This is not a confessional...but we understand...you feel the need...LOL!
    >>

    > Is proly a word?

    You're newbie?...hahaha. Proly or prolly is a commonly used Internet
    acronym.

    Hey dip****, this is not an English grammar/spelling ng.

    Once again you are showing yourself to be a very disappointing
    > person, truly underwhelming.

    You've the ignorant, stupid, uninformed (newbie?)...LOL!
    Frank

  7. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    kmbfha wrote:

    > "mark" wrote in message
    >
    >>Frank wrote:

    >>>You've already shoved your head up your ass so you already know how to do
    >>>it loser.
    >>>
    >>> any genius

    >>>Yeah of course they would but an idiot like needs to ask...LOL!
    >>>
    >>> If I had a dime for

    >>>You'd be richer than BG...hahaha!
    >>>Loser!
    >>>Frank

    >>For someone who is a self-proclaimed genius you really show a lack of
    >>thought, intelligence, and creativity. It is very disappointing. Do you
    >>have any gray matter at all? Do you even know what gray matter is? If
    >>you didn't have internet newsgroups to troll around would you have
    >>anything to do at all? Idiots like you make everyone else look smart and
    >>I do mean everyone.

    > Idiots like you make everyone else look smart. You're the fool that
    > responded.

    Yeah, you tell'em!
    Frank

  8. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    "Frank" wrote in message
    > kmbfha wrote:
    >
    >> "mark" wrote in message

    >>>For someone who is a self-proclaimed genius you really show a lack of
    >>>thought, intelligence, and creativity. It is very disappointing. Do you
    >>>have any gray matter at all? Do you even know what gray matter is? If
    >>>you didn't have internet newsgroups to troll around would you have
    >>>anything to do at all? Idiots like you make everyone else look smart and
    >>>I do mean everyone.

    >> Idiots like you make everyone else look smart. You're the fool that
    >> responded.

    > Yeah, you tell'em!
    > Frank

  9. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    Frank wrote:
    > mark wrote:
    >> Frank wrote:

    >>> How would an idiot like you even know?
    >>>
    >>> It is very disappointing.
    >>>
    >>> When you look in the mirror?
    >>>
    >>> Do

    >>> It is something I have lots of and you obviously have very little of.

    >>> Proly be laughing at morons like you who always take the bait...hahaha!
    >>>
    >>> Idiots like you make everyone else look smart
    >>> and I do mean everyone.
    >>>
    >>> This is not a confessional...but we understand...you feel the
    >>> need...LOL!
    >>>

    >> Is proly a word?

    > You're newbie?...hahaha. Proly or prolly is a commonly used Internet
    > acronym.
    >
    > Maybe a few lessons in the english language would help
    >> you out.

    > Hey dip****, this is not an English grammar/spelling ng.
    >
    > Once again you are showing yourself to be a very disappointing
    >> person, truly underwhelming.

    > You've the ignorant, stupid, uninformed (newbie?)...LOL!
    > Frank

    Wow your english is getting even worse. If you were any dumber you would need to be led around by a leash. Please contact your health care provider and make sure they adjust the dose of whatever meds you take to keep you operating at this clearly minimal level. If your going to be a meaningless annoying troll at least try to be a good one.

  10. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 16:18:45 -0700, Frank wrote:

    > Cork Soaker wrote:
    >> Frank wrote:

    >>> Tell us what you do with that "cork" after you "soak" it...LOL! Frank

    >> I put it in blind boys with no pants.

    > hehehe...they have to be using urbuttoo right...LOL! Frank

    Still unable to find "urbuttoo" - please provide a link.

  11. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    mark wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> mark wrote:

    >>> Is proly a word?

    >> You're newbie?...hahaha. Proly or prolly is a commonly used Internet
    >> acronym.
    >>
    >> Maybe a few lessons in the english language would help
    >>
    >>> you out.

    >> Hey dip****, this is not an English grammar/spelling ng.
    >>
    >> Once again you are showing yourself to be a very disappointing
    >>
    >>> person, truly underwhelming.

    >> You've the ignorant, stupid, uninformed (newbie?)...LOL!
    >> Frank

    > Wow your english is getting even worse.

    Give it up loser. Changing the subject to someone's use of a language is
    commonly used, yet highly unsuccessful dodge.
    Try harder or just give up...LOL!
    Frank

  12. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    measekite wrote:

    ....nothing...hehehe...just his usual psychotic gibberish...LOL!
    Frank

  13. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    measekite wrote:

    ....hehehe...still drinking that overpriced oem colored water...fool!
    Frank

  14. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    > Still unable to find "urbuttoo" - please provide a link.

    http://www.biography.com/search/article.do?id=9542144

  15. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    mark wrote:

    ....hehehe...nothing...the dumbass finally just gave up...LOL!
    Frank

  16. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    kmbfha wrote:

    >>Still unable to find "urbuttoo" - please provide a link.

    > http://www.biography.com/search/article.do?id=9542144

    :-D
    Frank

  17. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 08:31:58 -0700, Frank wrote:

    > Simple huh?

    "Breezy Badger" seems to work fairly well.

    --

    Usenet: The Biggest and Oldest and Most Powerful Net-Forum of All!

  18. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    Don't you mean hahaha and not hehehe

    Frank wrote: mark wrote:

    ....hehehe...nothing...the dumbass finally just gave up...LOL!
    Frank

  19. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    measekite wrote:

    -------------------------------------
    .....hehehehehehehehehehehehehe!
    There is no bigger idiot in this entire universe than you
    measher****head...LOL!
    Frank

  20. Re: urbuttoo is a piece of crap...!

    On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 15:49:42 +0000, mark wrote:

    >> You've the ignorant, stupid, uninformed (newbie?)...LOL!

    > Wow your english is getting even worse. If you were any dumber you
    > would need to be led around by a leash.

    Why do you continue to respond to this obvious troll? You're as big a
    dumb **** as he is.

    Oh. Well, that helps to explain your stupidity.

    **** off and run along now, dimwit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2