Roy Culley the Liar - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Roy Culley the Liar - Ubuntu ; Roy Culley illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing: > > > > The OP didn't show up in alt.os.linux.ubuntu here but to answer its > > question, I have never used a mail to news relay. Path: g2news1.google.com!news3.google.com!news.glorb.com !newsgate.cistron.nl!news.wiretrip.org!news.dizum. com!sewer-output!mail2news Message-Id: X-Mailer: ...

  1. Roy Culley the Liar

    Subject: Test 0001
    Newsgroups: alt.test.test
    Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:18:21 +0100
    From: Roy Culley

  2. Re: Roy Culley the Liar

    Anonymous wrote:
    > Roy Culley illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >

    >>> The OP didn't show up in alt.os.linux.ubuntu here but to answer its
    >>> question, I have never used a mail to news relay.

    Wow! How interesting! Keep us posted!

    In other news, A politician somewhere got caught with his pants down.

  3. Re: Roy Culley the Liar

    "Geoff" wrote in message
    news:waWdna7G7_AOAnranZ2dnUVZ_tijnZ2d@giganews.com ...
    > Anonymous wrote:
    >> Roy Culley illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:

    > Wow! How interesting! Keep us posted!
    >
    > In other news, A politician somewhere got caught with his pants down.

    Proof that the linux advocates are liars is hardly news. Everyone already
    knows this.

  4. Re: Roy Culley the Liar

    Ezekiel wrote:
    > "Geoff" wrote in message
    > news:waWdna7G7_AOAnranZ2dnUVZ_tijnZ2d@giganews.com ...
    >> Anonymous wrote:
    >>> Roy Culley illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:

    >> Wow! How interesting! Keep us posted!
    >>
    >> In other news, A politician somewhere got caught with his pants down.

    > Proof that the linux advocates are liars is hardly news. Everyone
    > already knows this.

    I guess my point was...who the **** cares?

  5. Re: Roy Culley the Liar

    Geoff wrote:

    >> Proof that the linux advocates are liars is hardly news. Everyone
    >> already knows this.

    >I guess my point was...who the **** cares?

    It's not proof af anything, anyway. Any idiot can claim to be "Roy
    Culley"

  6. Re: Roy Culley the Liar

    chrisv wrote:

    > Geoff wrote:
    >
    >>> Proof that the linux advocates are liars is hardly news. Everyone
    >>> already knows this.

    >>I guess my point was...who the **** cares?

    > It's not proof af anything, anyway. Any idiot can claim to be "Roy
    > Culley"

    Quite, & it was probably a troll forgery.

    --
    Mandriva - 2008.1 - RC2 - 64bit OS.
    COLA trolls: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/

  7. Re: Roy Culley the Liar

    chrisv wrote:

    > Geoff wrote:
    >
    >>> Proof that the linux advocates are liars is hardly news. Everyone
    >>> already knows this.

    >>I guess my point was...who the **** cares?

    > It's not proof af anything, anyway. Any idiot can claim to be "Roy
    > Culley"

    Quite, & it was probably a troll forgery.

    --
    Mandriva - 2008.1 - RC2 - 64bit OS.
    COLA trolls: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/

+ Reply to Thread