Thanks everyone - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Thanks everyone - Ubuntu ; Thanks for the webhosting suggestions everyone. Much appreciated it. Looks like I'll probably go with 1and1 seeing how it got the most recommendations and I do really like what they have to offer. Plus I remember now having looked at ...

  1. Thanks everyone

    Thanks for the webhosting suggestions everyone. Much appreciated it.

    Looks like I'll probably go with 1and1 seeing how it got the most
    recommendations and I do really like what they have to offer. Plus I
    remember now having looked at them once before about a year ago in
    regards to dedicated server hosting.

    Thanks again,

    --
    Stephan
    1986 Pontiac Fiero GT

    君の事思い出す日なんてないのは
    君の事忘れたときがないから

  2. Re: Thanks everyone

    "Stephan Rose" wrote in message
    news:TMydnWyegtt_g3ranZ2dnUVZ_hSdnZ2d@giganews.com ...
    > Thanks for the webhosting suggestions everyone. Much appreciated it.
    >
    > Looks like I'll probably go with 1and1 seeing how it got the most
    > recommendations and I do really like what they have to offer. Plus I
    > remember now having looked at them once before about a year ago in
    > regards to dedicated server hosting.

    Don't forget fasthosts.co.uk

+ Reply to Thread