Re: Even Mark Shuttleworth admits - "It would be reasonable to say that this (Linux) is not ready for the mass market." - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: Even Mark Shuttleworth admits - "It would be reasonable to say that this (Linux) is not ready for the mass market." - Ubuntu ; Moshe Goldfarb wrote: > > Yes Quack, I see how it's frustrating to you to have your idiocy > > so thoroughly dissected that you're compelled to renege on your > > empty killfile resolutions just to proffer up a ...

  1. Re: Even Mark Shuttleworth admits - "It would be reasonable to say that this (Linux) is not ready for the mass market."

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > > Yes Quack, I see how it's frustrating to you to have your idiocy
    > > so thoroughly dissected that you're compelled to renege on your
    > > empty killfile resolutions just to proffer up a desperately,
    > > deflective reply with no substance what so ever. So frustrating
    > > in fact, that you're forced to feign "boredom".

    > Not only are you boring, you are a difficult read.

    I'm truly sorry that text with a Flesch Index above 70 befuddles
    you so, but it's simply not my responsibility to talk down to any
    sort of least common denominator. If you find yourself stressing
    too much, feel free to have an 8th grader walk you through it. That
    *is* the level at which they're suppose to be reading.

  2. Re: Even Mark Shuttleworth admits - "It would be reasonable to say that this (Linux) is not ready for the mass market."

    "Moshe Goldfarb" wrote in message

    > I'm actually a card carrying member of Mensa.
    > Hint: your writing being a difficult read has nothing to do with the
    > *important* words you choose.

    Shows that I made the correct choice in declining membership then. They were
    all crazy and probably still are.

  3. Re: Even Mark Shuttleworth admits - "It would be reasonable to say that this (Linux) is not ready for the mass market."

    On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 15:26:17 -0000, dennis@home wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb" wrote in message
    >

    >> I'm actually a card carrying member of Mensa.
    >> Hint: your writing being a difficult read has nothing to do with the
    >> *important* words you choose.

    > Shows that I made the correct choice in declining membership then. They were
    > all crazy and probably still are.

    Some of them certainly are.
    I went to one chapter meeting and left after 10 minutes.
    Some very strange people there.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: Even Mark Shuttleworth admits - "It would be reasonable to saythat this (Linux) is not ready for the mass market."

    dennis@home wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb" wrote in message
    >

    > > I'm actually a card carrying member of Mensa.
    > > Hint: your writing being a difficult read has nothing to do
    > > with the *important* words you choose.

    > Shows that I made the correct choice in declining membership

    ROTFL!

    Delusions of normalcy.

+ Reply to Thread