Wireless Connection to the Internet - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Wireless Connection to the Internet - Ubuntu ; In I wrote: [Snip...] > If it's more signal than noise, I plonk it, and I don't look back. Need more coffee. I actually prefer signal, not noise. -- Regards, Weird (Harold Stevens) * IMPORTANT EMAIL INFO FOLLOWS * Pardon ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 24 of 24

  1. Re: Wireless Connection to the Internet

    In I wrote:

    [Snip...]

    > If it's more signal than noise, I plonk it, and I don't look back.

    Need more coffee. I actually prefer signal, not noise.

  2. Re: Wireless Connection to the Internet

    Harold Stevens writes:

    > In <64k7ttF2c9fviU3@mid.individual.net> Moog:
    >
    > [Snip...]
    >
    >> It's funny how all these people who have never once offered any
    >> assistence in here can pop up with ludicrous views on "how it should
    >> be done".

    > FWIW...
    >
    > I watched Flatfish and pals for years in aols and other groups pull this
    > same stunt. Another fave disruption Flattie encouraged: start threads
    > on

    Actually Harold, I would be very surprised if Moog didn't subconsciously
    mean you and your ilk. All you ever do is talk about Trolls and your
    ridiculous filters. You're almost as boring and useless and Willy Poaster.

    > some extremely esoteric minutiae that was a "showstopper" for their Doze
    > migration to Linux--then completely disappear while the group spun their
    > wheels trying to actually help.
    >
    >> assist once in a while instead of posting their negative rhetoric.

    > The tree is known by its fruits. If it shows up in troll modes, and over
    > time demonstrates only disruptive trolling "help" like this, they're for
    > my part a troll, QED.

    And you are what? A black hole? A vacuum? The "boring rays" you emanate
    almost put me to sleep.

    > If it's more signal than noise, I plonk it, and I don't look back.

    See! There you go again!

    --
    as aj would say, waiting always works
    either what you want happens, or you die and cannot be

  3. Re: Wireless Connection to the Internet

    Harold Stevens writes:

    > In I wrote:
    >
    > [Snip...]
    >
    >> If it's more signal than noise, I plonk it, and I don't look back.

    > Need more coffee. I actually prefer signal, not noise.

    While at the same time increasing the later. Nice one.

    --
    as aj would say, waiting always works
    either what you want happens, or you die and cannot be
    perturbed anymore
    the trouble with this philosophy is that aj sincerely
    believes it

  4. Re: Wireless Connection to the Internet

    "Timothy Daniels" wrote in message
    > "Joe" denied the nature of this NG:
    >> Timothy Daniels wrote:
    >>> Google search. Sorry, but that is the culture of this newsgroup,
    >>> unfortunnately.

    >> Actually, it is far from the nature of this newsgroup. If he can
    >> provide us with some basic information, I am sure someone will be more
    >> than happy to walk him through setting up NDIS Wrapper.
    >>
    >> Don't be bitter just because people aren't willing to hold your hand
    >> and walk you through "all you ever wanted to know about linux and
    >> more". Take some initiative and learn for yourself. As was said to
    >> you at the time, if you are actually trying to do things and you come
    >> up on something that is baffling you, pop in and ask the question.
    >> Someone will help. Just don't bother us with hours of theoretic
    >> questions about things you have never tried, and may or may not even
    >> be planning on doing.

    > Oh, you're so helpful - and you still haven't told Sydney how to use
    > ndiswrapper. But that's the culture of this newsgroup.
    >
    > *TimDaniels*

    Thanks a lot guys ! I think i'am gone use the link Robin Cox gave me in the
    third message and will come back to you whenever

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2