Proof of what I say. - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Proof of what I say. - Ubuntu ; McBride; http://ct.enews.eweek.com/rd/cts?d=1...887832-0-0-0-1 Vista; FEATURED CONTENT Vista SP1: Still Lagging Behind the Linux Desktop SJVN: Seriously, I thought Vista was getting better. It hasn't. READ MORE: http://ct.enews.eweek.com/rd/cts?d=1...887844-0-0-0-1 I have more, about 15-20. Bill Baka...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

  1. Proof of what I say.

    McBride;
    http://ct.enews.eweek.com/rd/cts?d=1...887832-0-0-0-1
    Vista;

    FEATURED CONTENT

    Vista SP1: Still Lagging Behind the Linux Desktop
    SJVN: Seriously, I thought Vista was getting better.
    It hasn't.
    READ MORE:
    http://ct.enews.eweek.com/rd/cts?d=1...887844-0-0-0-1

    I have more, about 15-20.

    Bill Baka

  2. Re: Proof of what I say.

    Bill Baka wrote:

    > McBride;
    > http://ct.enews.eweek.com/rd/cts?d=1...887832-0-0-0-1
    > Vista;
    >

    > FEATURED CONTENT
    >
    > Vista SP1: Still Lagging Behind the Linux Desktop
    > SJVN: Seriously, I thought Vista was getting better.
    > It hasn't.
    > READ MORE:
    > http://ct.enews.eweek.com/rd/cts?d=1...887844-0-0-0-1

    Very good article. Thanks Bill!

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

    Q: What OS is built for lusers?
    A: Which one requires running lusermgr.msc to create them?

  3. Re: Proof of what I say.

    NoStop wrote:
    > Bill Baka wrote:
    >

    >>McBride;
    >>http://ct.enews.eweek.com/rd/cts?d=1...887832-0-0-0-1
    >>Vista;
    >>

    >>FEATURED CONTENT
    >>
    >>Vista SP1: Still Lagging Behind the Linux Desktop
    >>SJVN: Seriously, I thought Vista was getting better.
    >>It hasn't.
    >>READ MORE:
    >>http://ct.enews.eweek.com/rd/cts?d=1...887844-0-0-0-1
    >>

    > Very good article. Thanks Bill!
    >
    > Cheers.
    >

    >>I have more, about 15-20.
    >>
    >>Bill Baka

    You're reading linux reviews of Vista and you fukkin moron idiot zealot
    fanatics believe it?
    FUKK!!! You jackasses need to get a real life!
    Heres the deal dickheads...since Vista came out linux has been losing
    market share each and every month.
    Live with losers.
    Frank

  4. Re: Proof of what I say.

    Frank wrote:

    > You're reading linux reviews of Vista and you fukkin moron idiot zealot
    > fanatics believe it?
    > FUKK!!! You jackasses need to get a real life! Heres the deal
    > dickheads...since Vista came out linux has been losing market share each
    > and every month.
    > Live with losers.
    > Frank

    It's just an operating system, douchebag. And if a rational human being
    really thought the article was flawed, they'd explain why, instead of
    attacking those that appreciate the article.

    Obviously, you are not a rational person.

  5. Re: Proof of what I say.

    On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 21:50:09 -0700, Frank wrote:

    > NoStop wrote:
    >> Bill Baka wrote:
    >>

    >>>McBride;
    >>>http://ct.enews.eweek.com/rd/cts?d=1...887832-0-0-0-1
    >>>Vista;
    >>>

    >>>FEATURED CONTENT
    >>>
    >>>Vista SP1: Still Lagging Behind the Linux Desktop SJVN: Seriously, I
    >>>thought Vista was getting better. It hasn't.
    >>>READ MORE:
    >>>http://ct.enews.eweek.com/rd/cts?d=1...887844-0-0-0-1
    >>>

    >> Very good article. Thanks Bill!
    >>
    >> Cheers.
    >>

    >>>I have more, about 15-20.
    >>>
    >>>Bill Baka

    > You're reading linux reviews of Vista and you fukkin moron idiot zealot
    > fanatics believe it?
    > FUKK!!! You jackasses need to get a real life! Heres the deal
    > dickheads...since Vista came out linux has been losing market share each
    > and every month.
    > Live with losers.
    > Frank

    If you can't curtail your profanity, I wish you'd leave. There is no
    excuse for it. It only shows your own lack of intelligence - unable to
    convey a concept without reverting to inanities.

  6. Re: Proof of what I say.

    kurttrail wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >

    >>You're reading linux reviews of Vista and you fukkin moron idiot zealot
    >>fanatics believe it?
    >>FUKK!!! You jackasses need to get a real life! Heres the deal
    >>dickheads...since Vista came out linux has been losing market share each
    >>and every month.
    >>Live with losers.
    >>Frank

    > It's just an operating system, douchebag. And if a rational human being
    > really thought the article was flawed, they'd explain why, instead of
    > attacking those that appreciate the article.
    >
    > Obviously, you are not a rational person.

    Have a"rational" discussion with any linux fanatical zealot?
    Hahaha...yeah right!
    Frank

  7. Re: Proof of what I say.

    ray wrote:

    > If you can't curtail your profanity, I wish you'd leave.

    Oh! So your lying and trolling in the Vista ng is somehow ok?

    There is no
    > excuse for it.

    You linux trolls always have trouble with the truth no matter the
    language used.

    It only shows your own lack of intelligence

    And your not being able to deal with the truth shows that you are
    intelligent?

    - unable to
    > convey a concept without reverting to inanities.

    And your inability to deal with the truth shows what?
    Get a life!
    Frank

  8. Re: Proof of what I say.

    In <63qbb5F28hnbjU5@mid.individual.net> ray:

    [snip...]

    > If you can't curtail your profanity, I wish you'd leave

    Ray, it's Usenet, not Japanese Tea Ceremony. Please plonk 'em and move on.

  9. Re: Proof of what I say.

    On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 09:45:07 -0700, Frank wrote:

    > ray wrote:
    >

    >> If you can't curtail your profanity, I wish you'd leave.

    > Oh! So your lying and trolling in the Vista ng is somehow ok?
    >
    > There is no
    >> excuse for it.

    > You linux trolls always have trouble with the truth no matter the
    > language used.
    >
    > It only shows your own lack of intelligence
    >
    > And your not being able to deal with the truth shows that you are
    > intelligent?
    >
    > - unable to
    >> convey a concept without reverting to inanities.

    > And your inability to deal with the truth shows what? Get a life!
    > Frank

    I have no basic objection to your posts as long as you keep a civil
    tongue - which seems rather difficult.

    BTW - here is the vituperation which you edited out:

    frankie wrote:
    > You're reading linux reviews of Vista and you fukkin moron idiot zealot
    > fanatics believe it?
    > FUKK!!! You jackasses need to get a real life! Heres the deal
    > dickheads...since Vista came out linux has been losing market share each
    > and every month.

  10. Re: Proof of what I say.

    On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 00:50:14 +0000, Bruce Sinclair wrote:

    > In article <63qbb5F28hnbjU5@mid.individual.net>, ray
    > wrote: (snip)
    >>> Frank

    >>If you can't curtail your profanity, I wish you'd leave. There is no
    >>excuse for it. It only shows your own lack of intelligence - unable to
    >>convey a concept without reverting to inanities.

    > Killfiles are your friend - after using them the signal to noise
    > ratio increases noticeably
    > .. and please don't reply to the idiots ... then it gets through
    > killfiles.

    Pisser, aint' it?

    > Thanks

  11. Re: Proof of what I say.

    On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 00:50:14 +0000, Bruce Sinclair wrote:

    >>If you can't curtail your profanity, I wish you'd leave. There is no
    >>excuse for it. It only shows your own lack of intelligence - unable to
    >>convey a concept without reverting to inanities.

    > Killfiles are your friend - after using them the signal to noise
    > ratio increases noticeably
    > .. and please don't reply to the idiots ... then it gets through
    > killfiles.

    Only through lousy killfiles. It's up to you to set up a good filter.
    Everyone else can reply to whoever they want.

    --
    Robert http://www.arumes.com

  12. Re: Proof of what I say.

    In article <63qbb5F28hnbjU5@mid.individual.net>, ray wrote:
    (snip)
    >> Frank

    >If you can't curtail your profanity, I wish you'd leave. There is no
    >excuse for it. It only shows your own lack of intelligence - unable to
    >convey a concept without reverting to inanities.

    Killfiles are your friend - after using them the signal to noise ratio
    increases noticeably
    ... and please don't reply to the idiots ... then it gets through killfiles.

    Thanks

  13. Re: Proof of what I say.

    ray wrote:

    > On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 21:50:09 -0700, Frank wrote:
    >
    >> NoStop wrote:

    >>> Very good article. Thanks Bill!
    >>>
    >>> Cheers.

    >> You're reading linux reviews of Vista and you fukkin moron idiot zealot
    >> fanatics believe it?
    >> FUKK!!! You jackasses need to get a real life! Heres the deal
    >> dickheads...since Vista came out linux has been losing market share each
    >> and every month.
    >> Live with losers.
    >> Frank

    > If you can't curtail your profanity, I wish you'd leave. There is no
    > excuse for it. It only shows your own lack of intelligence - unable to
    > convey a concept without reverting to inanities.

    "Frank" is one of the constant annoyances filed in the bozo bin. She seems
    to believe that "Windows is better" and anyone who thinks differently is a
    lying a**hole. She tried to install Ubuntu on Daddy's computer, couldn't
    understand the /really/ /simple/ instructions and screwed up the Vista
    installation - she then got beaten for it, and has spewed abuse into this
    newsgroup ever since.

    C.

  14. Re: Proof of what I say.

    Christopher Hunter wrote:

    > ray wrote:

    >>> You're reading linux reviews of Vista and you fukkin moron idiot zealot
    >>> fanatics believe it?
    >>> FUKK!!! You jackasses need to get a real life! Heres the deal
    >>> dickheads...since Vista came out linux has been losing market share each
    >>> and every month.
    >>> Live with losers.
    >>> Frank

    >> If you can't curtail your profanity, I wish you'd leave. There is no
    >> excuse for it. It only shows your own lack of intelligence - unable to
    >> convey a concept without reverting to inanities.

    > "Frank" is one of the constant annoyances filed in the bozo bin. She seems
    > to believe that "Windows is better" and anyone who thinks differently is a
    > lying a**hole.

    In that respect, the "Frank" troll is similar to the "Hardon Quack" troll.
    They both promote windows whenever they can.

    --
    Free-BSD 7.0, PC-BSD 1.4
    Linux systems: PCLOS 2007,Fedora 8, Kubuntu 7.10.

  15. Re: Proof of what I say.

    Harold Stevens wrote:
    > In <63qbb5F28hnbjU5@mid.individual.net> ray:
    >
    > [snip...]
    >
    >> If you can't curtail your profanity, I wish you'd leave

    > Ray, it's Usenet, not Japanese Tea Ceremony. Please plonk 'em and move on.

    Indeedy. I plonked that focker good

  16. Re: Proof of what I say.

    Christopher Hunter wrote:
    > ray wrote:

    >>> You're reading linux reviews of Vista and you fukkin moron idiot zealot
    >>> fanatics believe it?
    >>> FUKK!!! You jackasses need to get a real life! Heres the deal
    >>> dickheads...since Vista came out linux has been losing market share each
    >>> and every month.
    >>> Live with losers.
    >>> Frank

    >> If you can't curtail your profanity, I wish you'd leave. There is no
    >> excuse for it. It only shows your own lack of intelligence - unable to
    >> convey a concept without reverting to inanities.

    > "Frank" is one of the constant annoyances filed in the bozo bin. She seems
    > to believe that "Windows is better" and anyone who thinks differently is a
    > lying a**hole. She tried to install Ubuntu on Daddy's computer, couldn't
    > understand the /really/ /simple/ instructions and screwed up the Vista
    > installation - she then got beaten for it, and has spewed abuse into this
    > newsgroup ever since.

    I'm new. I read one post of that user and it was enough to tell me I
    didn't need to read anymore, lol.

  17. Re: Proof of what I say.

    William Poaster wrote:
    > Christopher Hunter wrote:

    .... snip ...

    >> "Frank" is one of the constant annoyances filed in the bozo bin.
    >> She seems to believe that "Windows is better" and anyone who
    >> thinks differently is a lying a**hole.

    > In that respect, the "Frank" troll is similar to the "Hardon
    > Quack" troll. They both promote windows whenever they can.

    I just wish people would ignore (possibly PLONK her), so that her
    ugly obscenities would not be echoed over the whole Usenet system.
    I didn't even realize she was a she until today, but the plonk has
    been in effect for quite a while. A real human female is likely to
    be strongly affected by a thorough plonking.

    [page]:
    Try the download section.

  18. Re: Proof of what I say.

    Christopher Hunter wrote:

    > ray wrote:

    >>>You're reading linux reviews of Vista and you fukkin moron idiot zealot
    >>>fanatics believe it?
    >>>FUKK!!! You jackasses need to get a real life! Heres the deal
    >>>dickheads...since Vista came out linux has been losing market share each
    >>>and every month.
    >>>Live with losers.
    >>>Frank

    >>If you can't curtail your profanity, I wish you'd leave. There is no
    >>excuse for it. It only shows your own lack of intelligence - unable to
    >>convey a concept without reverting to inanities.

    > "Frank" is one of the constant annoyances filed in the bozo bin. She seems
    > to believe that "Windows is better" and anyone who thinks differently is a
    > lying a**hole. She tried to install Ubuntu on Daddy's computer, couldn't
    > understand the /really/ /simple/ instructions and screwed up the Vista
    > installation - she then got beaten for it, and has spewed abuse into this
    > newsgroup ever since.
    >
    > C.

    I thought I was in your kill file you stupid POS lying linux loser...LOL!
    Frank

  19. Re: Proof of what I say.

    CBFalconer wrote:

    > William Poaster wrote:
    >> Christopher Hunter wrote:
    >>

    > ... snip ...
    >>
    >>> "Frank" is one of the constant annoyances filed in the bozo bin.
    >>> She seems to believe that "Windows is better" and anyone who
    >>> thinks differently is a lying a**hole.

    >> In that respect, the "Frank" troll is similar to the "Hardon
    >> Quack" troll. They both promote windows whenever they can.

    > I just wish people would ignore (possibly PLONK her), so that her
    > ugly obscenities would not be echoed over the whole Usenet system.
    > I didn't even realize she was a she until today, but the plonk has
    > been in effect for quite a while. A real human female is likely to
    > be strongly affected by a thorough plonking.

    Francis is NOT a "she". Francis is an "it".

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

    Q: What OS is built for lusers?
    A: Which one requires running lusermgr.msc to create them?

  20. Re: Proof of what I say.

    CBFalconer wrote:
    > William Poaster wrote:
    >
    >>Christopher Hunter wrote:
    >>

    > ... snip ...
    >
    >>>"Frank" is one of the constant annoyances filed in the bozo bin.
    >>>She seems to believe that "Windows is better" and anyone who
    >>>thinks differently is a lying a**hole.

    >>In that respect, the "Frank" troll is similar to the "Hardon
    >>Quack" troll. They both promote windows whenever they can.

    > I just wish people would ignore (possibly PLONK her), so that her
    > ugly obscenities would not be echoed over the whole Usenet system.
    > I didn't even realize she was a she until today, but the plonk has
    > been in effect for quite a while. A real human female is likely to
    > be strongly affected by a thorough plonking.

    Nice try butt-munch. You've proly had your fat stupid lard ass kicked by
    some female haven't you?
    Now you're afraid of them right...LOL!
    Guess what **** face. If you think I'm a female then you're actually
    much dumber than you sound.
    Maybe nostop, aka doris is a he/she (or it?) me, I'm a 6'2", 205lbs male.
    Idiot!
    Frank

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast