Proof of what I say. - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Proof of what I say. - Ubuntu ; NoStop wrote: > CBFalconer wrote: > > >>William Poaster wrote: >> >>>Christopher Hunter wrote: >>> >> >>... snip ... >> >>>>"Frank" is one of the constant annoyances filed in the bozo bin. >>>>She seems to believe that "Windows is better" ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 26 of 26

  1. Re: Proof of what I say.

    NoStop wrote:

    > CBFalconer wrote:
    >

    >>William Poaster wrote:
    >>
    >>>Christopher Hunter wrote:
    >>>

    >>... snip ...

    >>>In that respect, the "Frank" troll is similar to the "Hardon
    >>>Quack" troll. They both promote windows whenever they can.

    >>I just wish people would ignore (possibly PLONK her), so that her
    >>ugly obscenities would not be echoed over the whole Usenet system.
    >>I didn't even realize she was a she until today, but the plonk has
    >>been in effect for quite a while. A real human female is likely to
    >>be strongly affected by a thorough plonking.
    >>

    > Francis is NOT a "she". Francis is an "it".
    >
    > Cheers.

    Hey doris, don't all excited but [sic] hahaha...I'm a 6'2" 205lbs male.
    And "Frank" is my real name...LOL!
    Frank

  2. Re: Proof of what I say.

    On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 22:31:21 +1000, vance wrote:

    > I'm new. I read one post of that user and it was enough to tell me I
    > didn't need to read anymore, lol.

    It's amazing how many people I am meeting with my first name. :-)

    --
    Vance Howard
    vhoward1122atgmaildotcom

  3. Re: Proof of what I say.

    On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:11:47 -0700, Frank wrote:

    > NoStop wrote:
    >
    >> CBFalconer wrote:

    >>>... snip ...

    >>>I just wish people would ignore (possibly PLONK her), so that her ugly
    >>>obscenities would not be echoed over the whole Usenet system. I didn't
    >>>even realize she was a she until today, but the plonk has been in
    >>>effect for quite a while. A real human female is likely to be strongly
    >>>affected by a thorough plonking.
    >>>

    >> Francis is NOT a "she". Francis is an "it".
    >>
    >> Cheers.
    >>

    > Hey doris, don't all excited but [sic] hahaha...I'm a 6'2" 205lbs male.
    > And "Frank" is my real name...LOL!
    > Frank

    And I see that your height (74") greatly exceeds your IQ.

  4. Re: Proof of what I say.

    ray wrote:
    > On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:11:47 -0700, Frank wrote:
    >

    >>NoStop wrote:

    >>>Francis is NOT a "she". Francis is an "it".
    >>>
    >>>Cheers.
    >>>

    >>Hey doris, don't all excited but [sic] hahaha...I'm a 6'2" 205lbs male.
    >>And "Frank" is my real name...LOL!
    >>Frank

    > And I see that your height (74") greatly exceeds your IQ.

    Using your mathematical equation, I come out as twice as smart as you...LOL!
    ray's height = 37"...LOL!
    Frank

  5. Re: Proof of what I say.

    Frank wrote:
    > ray wrote:

    >>> Hey doris, don't all excited but [sic] hahaha...I'm a 6'2" 205lbs male.
    >>> And "Frank" is my real name...LOL!
    >>> Frank

    >> And I see that your height (74") greatly exceeds your IQ.

    You are not being fair. It is the square root of one.

    > Using your mathematical equation, I come out as twice as smart as
    > you...LOL!
    > ray's height = 37"...LOL!
    > Frank

  6. Re: Proof of what I say.

    measekite wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> ray wrote:

    >>> And I see that your height (74") greatly exceeds your IQ.

    > You are not being fair. It is the square root of one.
    >

    >> Using your mathematical equation, I come out as twice as smart as
    >> you...LOL!
    >> ray's height = 37"...LOL!
    >> Frank

    Still drinking that oem overpriced **** for ink you moron...LOL!