Switching from Ubuntu 7.10 to Ubuntustudio 7.10 - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Switching from Ubuntu 7.10 to Ubuntustudio 7.10 - Ubuntu ; Is it possible to switch from Ubuntu to Ubuntustudio just by installing Ubuntustudio over Ubuntu? Or is a complete deinstallation and new installation necessary? Michael...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 81

  1. Switching from Ubuntu 7.10 to Ubuntustudio 7.10

    Is it possible to switch from Ubuntu to Ubuntustudio just by
    installing Ubuntustudio over Ubuntu? Or is a complete
    deinstallation and new installation necessary?

    Michael

  2. Re: Switching from Ubuntu 7.10 to Ubuntustudio 7.10

    "Michael Weller" wrote in message
    > Is it possible to switch from Ubuntu to Ubuntustudio just by
    > installing Ubuntustudio over Ubuntu? Or is a complete
    > deinstallation and new installation necessary?
    >
    > Michael

    good question.... I hope there is a response.

    Another to go along with it... anyone running UbStud, what would you
    consider a minimum machine? I'm thinking a single audio in (mono or stereo)
    at a time with audio playback and minimal midi.

    Thanks in advance

    Ed

  3. Re: Switching from Ubuntu 7.10 to Ubuntustudio 7.10

    In one of those seldomly occurring moments of mental clarity Ed Edelenbos
    wrote:

    >> Is it possible to switch from Ubuntu to Ubuntustudio just by installing
    >> Ubuntustudio over Ubuntu?

    Yes. No problem at all. You can also bring in the individual packages of
    course.

    > Another to go along with it... anyone running UbStud, what would you
    > consider a minimum machine? I'm thinking a single audio in (mono or
    > stereo) at a time with audio playback and minimal midi.

    I had no problems at all on an AMD XP 2800+ with 512 MB and just on-board
    audio card. Runs like the devil on my AMD X2 4400+ with 1 GB.

    --
    TomB - DrumScum
    tommy.bongaerts@gmail.com

  4. Re: Switching from Ubuntu 7.10 to Ubuntustudio 7.10

    "Michael Weller" wrote:
    > Is it possible to switch from Ubuntu to Ubuntustudio just by
    > installing Ubuntustudio over Ubuntu? Or is a complete
    > deinstallation and new installation necessary?
    >
    > Michael

    Ubuntu Studio is called a "variant of Ubuntu", but you
    can either install it from scratch or you can use an existing
    Ubuntu to download the needed pieces. Here is Wikipedia's
    description (in English):
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubuntu_Studio

    *TimDaniels*

  5. Re: Switching from Ubuntu 7.10 to Ubuntustudio 7.10

    Michael Weller wrote:

    > Is it possible to switch from Ubuntu to Ubuntustudio just by
    > installing Ubuntustudio over Ubuntu? Or is a complete
    > deinstallation and new installation necessary?
    >
    > Michael

    The only thing you have to do, to migrate your current Ubuntu system to
    Ubuntu studio is:

    sudo apt-get install ubuntustudio-desktop

    This will add a real time kernel to your system, another Grub entry and
    all the stuff you where ever dreaming of ;-)

    Have fun!

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  6. Re: Switching from Ubuntu 7.10 to Ubuntustudio 7.10

    "ml2mst" wrote in message
    > Michael Weller wrote:
    >
    >> Is it possible to switch from Ubuntu to Ubuntustudio just by
    >> installing Ubuntustudio over Ubuntu? Or is a complete
    >> deinstallation and new installation necessary?
    >>
    >> Michael
    >>

    > The only thing you have to do, to migrate your current Ubuntu system to
    > Ubuntu studio is:
    >
    > sudo apt-get install ubuntustudio-desktop
    >
    > This will add a real time kernel to your system, another Grub entry and
    > all the stuff you where ever dreaming of ;-)
    >
    > Have fun!
    >
    > --
    > |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    > |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    > |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

    Not to be *too* stupid, but other than the added audio, graphics, and video
    "features" and tweaks, is there a major difference between Ub and Ubstud? I
    guess the question would be, will I lose any of the functionality of plain
    Ubuntu by migrating to Ubuntustudio (and, as a side question, if there is
    lost functionality, can I have a dual boot... Ub and UbStud?)

    I really appreciate any advice/help.

    Ed

  7. Re: Switching from Ubuntu 7.10 to Ubuntustudio 7.10

    Ed Edelenbos wrote:

    > "ml2mst" wrote in message
    >> Michael Weller wrote:
    >>
    >>> Is it possible to switch from Ubuntu to Ubuntustudio just by
    >>> installing Ubuntustudio over Ubuntu? Or is a complete
    >>> deinstallation and new installation necessary?
    >>>
    >>> Michael
    >>>

    >> The only thing you have to do, to migrate your current Ubuntu system to
    >> Ubuntu studio is:
    >>
    >> sudo apt-get install ubuntustudio-desktop
    >>
    >> This will add a real time kernel to your system, another Grub entry and
    >> all the stuff you where ever dreaming of ;-)
    >>
    >> Have fun!
    >>
    >> --
    >> |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    >> |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    >> |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

    > Not to be *too* stupid, but other than the added audio, graphics, and
    > video
    > "features" and tweaks, is there a major difference between Ub and Ubstud?
    > I guess the question would be, will I lose any of the functionality of
    > plain Ubuntu by migrating to Ubuntustudio (and, as a side question, if
    > there is
    > lost functionality, can I have a dual boot... Ub and UbStud?)
    >
    > I really appreciate any advice/help.
    >
    > Ed

    The person you're replying to has told you what you can do. It hasn't
    anything to do with dualboot. After doing what he suggested, you'll have
    the ability to choose the kernel you wish to boot and then when logging in,
    choose the desktop (session) you want to run. Just as any other window
    manager/desktop you'll retain all the applications you already have
    installed on your system. I've never used Ubuntustudio, but from what he's
    said, it looks like it should be run with a realtime kernel.

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

    Q: What OS is built for lusers?
    A: Which one requires running lusermgr.msc to create them?

  8. Re: Switching from Ubuntu 7.10 to Ubuntustudio 7.10

    "NoStop" wrote in message
    > Ed Edelenbos wrote:
    >

    >> "ml2mst" wrote in message

    >>> The only thing you have to do, to migrate your current Ubuntu system to
    >>> Ubuntu studio is:
    >>>
    >>> sudo apt-get install ubuntustudio-desktop
    >>>
    >>> This will add a real time kernel to your system, another Grub entry and
    >>> all the stuff you where ever dreaming of ;-)
    >>>
    >>> Have fun!
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    >>> |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com

    >> Not to be *too* stupid, but other than the added audio, graphics, and
    >> video
    >> "features" and tweaks, is there a major difference between Ub and Ubstud?
    >> I guess the question would be, will I lose any of the functionality of
    >> plain Ubuntu by migrating to Ubuntustudio (and, as a side question, if
    >> there is
    >> lost functionality, can I have a dual boot... Ub and UbStud?)
    >>
    >> I really appreciate any advice/help.
    >>
    >> Ed

    > The person you're replying to has told you what you can do. It hasn't
    > anything to do with dualboot. After doing what he suggested, you'll have
    > the ability to choose the kernel you wish to boot and then when logging
    > in,
    > choose the desktop (session) you want to run. Just as any other window
    > manager/desktop you'll retain all the applications you already have
    > installed on your system. I've never used Ubuntustudio, but from what he's
    > said, it looks like it should be run with a realtime kernel.
    >
    > Cheers.

    Thanks... I'm still trying to understand all this. I am an admitted
    newbie.

    Ed

  9. Re: Switching from Ubuntu 7.10 to Ubuntustudio 7.10

    NoStop schreef:
    > Ed Edelenbos wrote:
    >
    >> "ml2mst" wrote in message

    >>> The only thing you have to do, to migrate your current Ubuntu system to
    >>> Ubuntu studio is:
    >>>
    >>> sudo apt-get install ubuntustudio-desktop
    >>>
    >>> This will add a real time kernel to your system, another Grub entry and
    >>> all the stuff you where ever dreaming of ;-)
    >>>
    >>> Have fun!
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    >>> |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com

    >> Not to be *too* stupid, but other than the added audio, graphics, and
    >> video
    >> "features" and tweaks, is there a major difference between Ub and Ubstud?
    >> I guess the question would be, will I lose any of the functionality of
    >> plain Ubuntu by migrating to Ubuntustudio (and, as a side question, if
    >> there is
    >> lost functionality, can I have a dual boot... Ub and UbStud?)
    >>
    >> I really appreciate any advice/help.
    >>
    >> Ed

    > The person you're replying to has told you what you can do. It hasn't
    > anything to do with dualboot. After doing what he suggested, you'll have
    > the ability to choose the kernel you wish to boot and then when logging in,
    > choose the desktop (session) you want to run. Just as any other window
    > manager/desktop you'll retain all the applications you already have
    > installed on your system. I've never used Ubuntustudio, but from what he's
    > said, it looks like it should be run with a realtime kernel.

    Exactly, apt-get install ubuntustudio-desktop, adds some extra stuff to
    your current Ubuntu installation, including a Realtime Kernel. At the
    bootstrap you'll have the choice between the generic kernel and a Real
    Time kernel (Ubuntu - kernel version - RT). You will have to install
    additional music software manually. Just peek around in Synaptic. Search
    for example for Synthesizer, audio editor a.s.o.

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  10. Re: Switching from Ubuntu 7.10 to Ubuntustudio 7.10

    Ed Edelenbos wrote:

    > "NoStop" wrote in message
    >> Ed Edelenbos wrote:
    >>

    >>> "ml2mst" wrote in message

    >>> Not to be *too* stupid, but other than the added audio, graphics, and
    >>> video
    >>> "features" and tweaks, is there a major difference between Ub and
    >>> Ubstud? I guess the question would be, will I lose any of the
    >>> functionality of plain Ubuntu by migrating to Ubuntustudio (and, as a
    >>> side question, if there is
    >>> lost functionality, can I have a dual boot... Ub and UbStud?)
    >>>
    >>> I really appreciate any advice/help.
    >>>
    >>> Ed

    >> The person you're replying to has told you what you can do. It hasn't
    >> anything to do with dualboot. After doing what he suggested, you'll have
    >> the ability to choose the kernel you wish to boot and then when logging
    >> in,
    >> choose the desktop (session) you want to run. Just as any other window
    >> manager/desktop you'll retain all the applications you already have
    >> installed on your system. I've never used Ubuntustudio, but from what
    >> he's said, it looks like it should be run with a realtime kernel.
    >>
    >> Cheers.
    >>

    > Thanks... I'm still trying to understand all this. I am an admitted
    > newbie.

    Then why this rush to more complications when you admittedly still have a
    bit more to learn about Ubuntu itself? Why not at least get into using
    Ubuntu - and posting here from Ubuntu instead of Windoze - before migrating
    to a Ubuntu derivative? Just curious.

    > Ed

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

    Q: What OS is built for lusers?
    A: Which one requires running lusermgr.msc to create them?

  11. Re: Switching from Ubuntu 7.10 to Ubuntustudio 7.10

    Ed Edelenbos wrote:

    > "NoStop" wrote in message
    >> Ed Edelenbos wrote:
    >>
    >>> "ml2mst" wrote in message

    >>> Not to be *too* stupid, but other than the added audio, graphics, and
    >>> video
    >>> "features" and tweaks, is there a major difference between Ub and Ubstud?
    >>> I guess the question would be, will I lose any of the functionality of
    >>> plain Ubuntu by migrating to Ubuntustudio (and, as a side question, if
    >>> there is
    >>> lost functionality, can I have a dual boot... Ub and UbStud?)
    >>>
    >>> I really appreciate any advice/help.
    >>>
    >>> Ed

    >> The person you're replying to has told you what you can do. It hasn't
    >> anything to do with dualboot. After doing what he suggested, you'll have
    >> the ability to choose the kernel you wish to boot and then when logging
    >> in,
    >> choose the desktop (session) you want to run. Just as any other window
    >> manager/desktop you'll retain all the applications you already have
    >> installed on your system. I've never used Ubuntustudio, but from what he's
    >> said, it looks like it should be run with a realtime kernel.
    >>
    >> Cheers.
    >>

    > Thanks... I'm still trying to understand all this. I am an admitted
    > newbie.

    That's fine. The main goal of this group is to ask your questions and
    get help. The only stupid questions are the ones which aren't asked

    Here is my "boot" screen, for example:

    Ubuntu RT (Realtime Kernel)
    Ubuntu General
    Microsoft Windows XP Professional.

    Hope that helps (makes you feel more comfortable). Don't be afraid, it
    won't mess up your system.

    Keep on Rockin' ;-)

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  12. Re: Switching from Ubuntu 7.10 to Ubuntustudio 7.10

    "NoStop" wrote in message

    > Then why this rush to more complications when you admittedly still have a
    > bit more to learn about Ubuntu itself? Why not at least get into using
    > Ubuntu - and posting here from Ubuntu instead of Windoze - before
    > migrating
    > to a Ubuntu derivative? Just curious.
    >
    >> Ed

    > Cheers.

    Sorry... I can't understand why it matters what I use to post here.

    If it bugs you that much, maybe you'd do better to ignore me. I wonder if
    it is an OS or a religion for some of y'all. I appreciate the help with
    UbuntuStudio setup.

    Ed

  13. Re: Switching from Ubuntu 7.10 to Ubuntustudio 7.10

    "Ed Edelenbos" wrote:
    > I wonder if it is an OS or a religion for some of y'all.

    :-) Amen, brother.

    *TimDaniels*

  14. Re: Switching from Ubuntu 7.10 to Ubuntustudio 7.10

    Ed Edelenbos illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:

    > "NoStop" wrote in message
    >>>

    >> Then why this rush to more complications when you admittedly still have a
    >> bit more to learn about Ubuntu itself? Why not at least get into using
    >> Ubuntu - and posting here from Ubuntu instead of Windoze - before
    >> migrating
    >> to a Ubuntu derivative? Just curious.
    >>
    >>> Ed

    >> Cheers.
    >>

    > Sorry... I can't understand why it matters what I use to post here.

    If you want my opinion, and you probably don't....

    You need to get in and use the OS you're asking questions about. This
    includes configuring the easy programs and posting to usenet,
    web-browsing and reading emails.

    When you've managed those easy tasks, then you will have a grounding
    with the OS.

    So yes. It does matter what you post here with. What you are telling
    us by using Outlook Express is that you are a Windows user with a
    passing interest in Ubuntu. At best a "part time". At worst, a troll.

    This *does* make a difference to the responses you receive. I
    apologise if I'm wide of the mark, but I'm just going off past
    experience in this very group.

    --
    Moog

    mashed potatoes"

  15. Re: Switching from Ubuntu 7.10 to Ubuntustudio 7.10

    "Moog" wrote in message
    > Ed Edelenbos illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >>
    >> "NoStop" wrote in message
    >>>>
    >>> Then why this rush to more complications when you admittedly still have
    >>> bit more to learn about Ubuntu itself? Why not at least get into using
    >>> Ubuntu - and posting here from Ubuntu instead of Windoze - before
    >>> migrating
    >>> to a Ubuntu derivative? Just curious.

    >>> Cheers.
    >>>

    >> Sorry... I can't understand why it matters what I use to post here.

    > If you want my opinion, and you probably don't....
    >
    > You need to get in and use the OS you're asking questions about. This
    > includes configuring the easy programs and posting to usenet,
    > web-browsing and reading emails.
    >
    > When you've managed those easy tasks, then you will have a grounding
    > with the OS.
    >
    > So yes. It does matter what you post here with. What you are telling
    > us by using Outlook Express is that you are a Windows user with a
    > passing interest in Ubuntu. At best a "part time". At worst, a troll.
    >
    > This *does* make a difference to the responses you receive. I
    > apologise if I'm wide of the mark, but I'm just going off past
    > experience in this very group.
    >
    > --
    > Moog

    I have a system I use to read emails. I don't plan to change that. You
    boys need to get over yourselves... Unlike some of you seem to exhibit, I'm
    open to lots of stuff. Right tool for the right job and all that... It
    must be tough to box yourself into a single choice.

    Thanks for the help...

    Ed

  16. Re: Switching from Ubuntu 7.10 to Ubuntustudio 7.10

    Moog writes:

    > Ed Edelenbos illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >>
    >> "NoStop" wrote in message
    >>>>
    >>> Then why this rush to more complications when you admittedly still have a
    >>> bit more to learn about Ubuntu itself? Why not at least get into using
    >>> Ubuntu - and posting here from Ubuntu instead of Windoze - before
    >>> migrating
    >>> to a Ubuntu derivative? Just curious.

    >>> Cheers.
    >>>

    >> Sorry... I can't understand why it matters what I use to post here.

    > If you want my opinion, and you probably don't....
    >
    > You need to get in and use the OS you're asking questions about. This
    > includes configuring the easy programs and posting to usenet,
    > web-browsing and reading emails.
    >
    > When you've managed those easy tasks, then you will have a grounding
    > with the OS.
    >
    > So yes. It does matter what you post here with. What you are telling
    > us by using Outlook Express is that you are a Windows user with a
    > passing interest in Ubuntu. At best a "part time". At worst, a troll.
    >
    > This *does* make a difference to the responses you receive. I
    > apologise if I'm wide of the mark, but I'm just going off past
    > experience in this very group.

    This is ridiculous Moog. Does it count if someone posts using Forte
    Agent which is a windows program running on Linux?

    People do post from work too where they use Windows. And they post in
    asking here. The groups is to help beginners and new adopters and many
    dual boot and stay with their main OS as they migrate slowly with the
    new one.

    Cut people some slack.

  17. Re: Switching from Ubuntu 7.10 to Ubuntustudio 7.10

    Ed Edelenbos wrote:
    > "NoStop" wrote in message
    >
    >>Then why this rush to more complications when you admittedly still have a
    >>bit more to learn about Ubuntu itself? Why not at least get into using
    >>Ubuntu - and posting here from Ubuntu instead of Windoze - before
    >>migrating
    >>to a Ubuntu derivative? Just curious.
    >>

    >>>Ed

    >>Cheers.
    >>

    > Sorry... I can't understand why it matters what I use to post here.
    >
    > If it bugs you that much, maybe you'd do better to ignore me. I wonder if
    > it is an OS or a religion for some of y'all. I appreciate the help with
    > UbuntuStudio setup.
    >
    > Ed

    Well Ed, welcome to the loony linux land of sickos and wackos! It is a
    religion to them. Can you say fanatics and fanatical?
    These linux losers absolutely hate, with a passion, all things MS.
    No an's, if's or but's about it.
    If you use linux, it is required you tow the linux line and express your
    hatred for all things MS. That not only includes all MS software, but
    also you must make fun of Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer.
    Otherwise you'll suffer the wrath of these narrow minded fanatical
    sickos wackos!
    Good luck!
    Frank

  18. Re: Switching from Ubuntu 7.10 to Ubuntustudio 7.10

    >Moog
    >by using Outlook Express is that you are a Windows user with a
    >passing interest in Ubuntu. At best a "part time". At worst, a troll.
    >This *does* make a difference to the responses you receive.

    That's idiotic. I use a Windows newsreader because that's what I started using,
    what I have setup for reading newsgroups, and what I prefer. Nevertheless, as a
    Linux developer, I probably know more about the operating system than a number
    of people in this newsgroup.

    Making such an inference is the essense of "Ubuntu fanboyism", and *that* does
    make a difference to the responses *I* give to such people.

    Are you folks in some sort of competition with PCLinuxOS fanbois to see which
    one of you can become the most insipidly dogmatic nutcases on the internet?
    (I'm so glad I switched to Debian. It has so much more serious a distro
    community than Ubuntu has).

  19. Re: Switching from Ubuntu 7.10 to Ubuntustudio 7.10

    Hadron wrote:

    > Moog writes:
    >
    >> Ed Edelenbos illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >>>
    >>> "NoStop" wrote in message

    >>> Sorry... I can't understand why it matters what I use to post here.

    >> If you want my opinion, and you probably don't....
    >>
    >> You need to get in and use the OS you're asking questions about. This
    >> includes configuring the easy programs and posting to usenet,
    >> web-browsing and reading emails.
    >>
    >> When you've managed those easy tasks, then you will have a grounding
    >> with the OS.
    >>
    >> So yes. It does matter what you post here with. What you are telling
    >> us by using Outlook Express is that you are a Windows user with a
    >> passing interest in Ubuntu. At best a "part time". At worst, a troll.
    >>
    >> This *does* make a difference to the responses you receive. I
    >> apologise if I'm wide of the mark, but I'm just going off past
    >> experience in this very group.

    > This is ridiculous Moog. Does it count if someone posts using Forte
    > Agent which is a windows program running on Linux?
    >
    > People do post from work too where they use Windows. And they post in
    > asking here. The groups is to help beginners and new adopters and many
    > dual boot and stay with their main OS as they migrate slowly with the
    > new one.
    >
    > Cut people some slack.

    I don't care if Ed posts from a Windoze box and if you read what I said, I
    didn't say that I did. I made a suggestion, that before getting all
    concerned about twiddling Ubuntu with a new desktop and new kernel, it
    seems to make more sense to first get a better handle on Linux OS he's got
    installed now, as it appears that he's failed to do that. One little
    indication is that he isn't using Ubuntu to come into an Ubuntu newsgroup
    to post his queries.

    Other than Francis, I have no problem whatsoever helping Windoze users who
    are genuinely interested in migrating to Ubuntu, no matter what OS they are
    posting from. But there does come a time when questions become just silly
    if the user can't even dip his toe into the Ubuntu stream. Don't you think?

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

    Q: What OS is built for lusers?
    A: Which one requires running lusermgr.msc to create them?

  20. Re: Switching from Ubuntu 7.10 to Ubuntustudio 7.10

    Ed Edelenbos wrote:

    > "Moog" wrote in message
    >> Ed Edelenbos illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >>>
    >>> "NoStop" wrote in message

    >>> Sorry... I can't understand why it matters what I use to post here.

    >> If you want my opinion, and you probably don't....
    >>
    >> You need to get in and use the OS you're asking questions about. This
    >> includes configuring the easy programs and posting to usenet,
    >> web-browsing and reading emails.
    >>
    >> When you've managed those easy tasks, then you will have a grounding
    >> with the OS.
    >>
    >> So yes. It does matter what you post here with. What you are telling
    >> us by using Outlook Express is that you are a Windows user with a
    >> passing interest in Ubuntu. At best a "part time". At worst, a troll.
    >>
    >> This *does* make a difference to the responses you receive. I
    >> apologise if I'm wide of the mark, but I'm just going off past
    >> experience in this very group.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Moog
    >>

    > I have a system I use to read emails. I don't plan to change that. You
    > boys need to get over yourselves... Unlike some of you seem to exhibit,
    > I'm
    > open to lots of stuff. Right tool for the right job and all that... It
    > must be tough to box yourself into a single choice.
    >
    > Thanks for the help...

    OK Ed, we'll make a deal. You continue to use your Windoze system and
    continue to claim that it is the "right tool for the right job" when
    posting to a Linux newsgroup, and I'll ignore any further requests for help
    you pose here, with the full knowledge that you can essentially use
    your "right tool" to find out the answers for yourself. How's that? That
    way I'll know I'm not volunteering my knowledge and wasting my time with
    someone who has no intention of migrating over to Ubuntu and is not serious
    about using an Open Source alternative to the one from the evil empire.

    > Ed

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.