palm pda mailsync w/evolution - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on palm pda mailsync w/evolution - Ubuntu ; How do we set gpilot and evolution to sync email with a Palm E2? I have everything else working when I sync the palm. I am interested in uploading the mail queue in the Versamail outbox and have heard that ...

  1. palm pda mailsync w/evolution

    How do we set gpilot and evolution to sync email with a Palm E2? I have
    everything else working when I sync the palm. I am interested in
    uploading the mail queue in the Versamail outbox and have heard that
    sendmail is supposed to work.

    The Eudora mail client is also installed on my PDA, can that one be set
    to work as well?

  2. Re: palm pda mailsync w/evolution

    On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 14:06:54 +0000, Crow wrote:

    > How do we set gpilot and evolution to sync email with a Palm E2? I
    > have everything else working when I sync the palm. I am interested in
    > uploading the mail queue in the Versamail outbox and have heard that
    > sendmail is supposed to work.
    >
    > The Eudora mail client is also installed on my PDA, can that one be set
    > to work as well?

    There is a gpilot applet that you can add to your Gnome control panel.
    There is also synchronization options on the Evolution EDIT menu which
    brings up the same configuration GUI. The last time I checked gpilot
    still worked on Ubuntu, it's completely broken on Fedora, it still works
    in SUSE.

+ Reply to Thread