ubuntu brainstorm - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on ubuntu brainstorm - Ubuntu ; http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/ Cheers. -- The world can't afford the rich. Q: What OS is built for lusers? A: Which one requires running lusermgr.msc to create them? My Killfile List: Frank, dennis@home ... Sorry, won't be able to read your BS any ...

  1. ubuntu brainstorm

    http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

    Q: What OS is built for lusers?
    A: Which one requires running lusermgr.msc to create them?

    My Killfile List: Frank, dennis@home ... Sorry, won't be able to read your
    BS any longer.

  2. Re: ubuntu brainstorm

    NoStop wrote:
    > http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/
    >
    > Cheers.

    Thanks, good site.

    Alias

  3. Re: ubuntu brainstorm

    NoStop wrote:

    > http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/
    >
    > Cheers.

    urbuttoo+brainstorm=oxymoron...LOL!
    But [sic] hehehe...nostop+alias=butt-buddies...LOL!
    Yeah, just a couple of atheist assholes!
    Frank

  4. Re: ubuntu brainstorm

    NoStop wrote:

    > http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/
    >
    > Cheers.

    Cool, I hope this allows for an enhanced interaction between the devs and
    the users
    --
    "La verdadera felicidad viene solo del deber" - Warhammer

  5. Re: ubuntu brainstorm

    Takmadeus wrote:

    > NoStop wrote:
    >
    >> http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/
    >>
    >> Cheers.
    >>

    > Cool, I hope this allows for an enhanced interaction between the devs and
    > the users

    That is certainly the purpose. :-)

    Cheers.

    --