brief question - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on brief question - Ubuntu ; Finally got 7.10 running on my Dell. But when I configured amorok to play mp3's the screen went crazy. almost like verical and horizontal hole went out. Couldnt see the login or anything else. any ideas? T.I.A. Mike...

  1. brief question

    Finally got 7.10 running on my Dell. But when I configured amorok to
    play mp3's the screen went crazy. almost like verical and horizontal
    hole went out. Couldnt see the login or anything else. any ideas?
    T.I.A. Mike

  2. Re: brief question

    On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 22:43:56 -0600, Michael Proctor wrote:

    > Finally got 7.10 running on my Dell. But when I configured amorok to
    > play mp3's the screen went crazy. almost like verical and horizontal
    > hole went out. Couldnt see the login or anything else. any ideas?
    > T.I.A. Mike

    Sounds like you may have video card/driver issues. Can you boot up in the
    GRUB menu? or anything else.

+ Reply to Thread