Re: Ubuntu 7.1 video problems - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: Ubuntu 7.1 video problems - Ubuntu ; donald wrote: > > I booted up the 7.1 CD on my Shuttle SS30G2 and the screen looks > like the attached. > > any one have any idea why and how to fix it. > .... snip ... > ...

  1. Re: Ubuntu 7.1 video problems

    donald wrote:

    > I booted up the 7.1 CD on my Shuttle SS30G2 and the screen looks
    > like the attached.
    >
    > any one have any idea why and how to fix it.

    .... snip ...

    > [Image]

    What gave you the idiotic idea to attach a roughly 200 kB binary
    file? This is not allowed (but not normally prevented) by Usenet.
    If you want to promulgate such a picture post it somewhere, and
    post a URL link to the posting.

    The exceptions are newsgroups that include the word 'binary' in
    their names.

    [page]:
    Try the download section.

  2. Re: Ubuntu 7.1 video problems

    On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 21:31:09 -0500, CBFalconer wrote:

    > What gave you the idiotic idea to attach a roughly 200 kB binary
    > file? This is not allowed (but not normally prevented) by Usenet.
    > If you want to promulgate such a picture post it somewhere, and
    > post a URL link to the posting.

    Probably the same thing that gave you the idiotic idea to add your sig to
    messages where you know your news server will add another knowing full
    well the non-compliant message that ends up in everyone's face.

    Clean your own house before commenting on others Maureen.

    [snip sig]

    --
    Some say that Pamela Anderson wouldn't be anybody without her tits.
    That's simply not true, she'd be Paris Hilton

+ Reply to Thread