Ubunto 7.1 on Shuttle SS30G2 - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Ubunto 7.1 on Shuttle SS30G2 - Ubuntu ; donald writes: > Hadron wrote: >> donald writes: >> >>> Hadron wrote: >>>> donald writes: >>>> >>>>> Hadron wrote: >>>>>> donald writes: >>>>>> >>>>>>> John Bean wrote: >>>>>>>>> To the OP : have you tried? >>>>>>>> This is always good ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 23 of 23

  1. Re: Ubunto 7.1 on Shuttle SS30G2

    donald writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> donald writes:

    >>> Yes, but google for what ???
    >>>

    >> I already told you above. Video settings at boot.

    > Oh, Google of "Video settings at boot"
    >
    > Ok, now to figure out what the 259,000 hits mean.
    >
    > donald

    Are you joking? Seriously?

    Obviously you need to tailor it to be more specific. Google up how to
    use google ....

  2. Re: Ubunto 7.1 on Shuttle SS30G2

    On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 11:39:52 -0700, donald wrote:

    > jellybean stonerfish wrote:
    >> On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:03:40 -0700, donald wrote:
    >>
    >>> Has anyone got 7.1 running on a Shuttle SS30G2 ?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>>
    >>> donald

    >> What is your shuttle worth?
    >>
    >> stonerfish

    > I would hate to have to buy another system.
    >
    > I would hate to make this into a Windows box.
    >
    > I would hate to think this is not compatable with Linux.
    >
    > donald

    It was a joke...."shuttleworth"

  3. Re: Ubunto 7.1 on Shuttle SS30G2

    jellybean stonerfish wrote:
    > On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 11:39:52 -0700, donald wrote:
    >
    >> jellybean stonerfish wrote:

    >>> What is your shuttle worth?
    >>>
    >>> stonerfish

    >> I would hate to have to buy another system.
    >>
    >> I would hate to make this into a Windows box.
    >>
    >> I would hate to think this is not compatable with Linux.
    >>
    >> donald

    > It was a joke...."shuttleworth"

    Well, Sometimes I'm slow, and the rest of the time I don't catch on all.

    ;-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2