dead head is stonerfish - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on dead head is stonerfish - Ubuntu ; I apologize for the nymshift. I did not intend to hide my identity with the dead head posts....

  1. dead head is stonerfish

    I apologize for the nymshift. I did not intend to hide my identity with
    the dead head posts.

  2. Re: dead head is stonerfish

    On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 18:27:35 +0000, jellybean stonerfish wrote:

    > I apologize for the nymshift. I did not intend to hide my identity with
    > the dead head posts.

    Since you signed them "stonerfish" I suspect everyone knew anyway, with a
    couple of possible exceptions :-)

    --
    Some say that Pamela Anderson wouldn't be anybody without her tits.
    That's simply not true, she'd be Paris Hilton

+ Reply to Thread