Re: Linux is for losers...! - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: Linux is for losers...! - Ubuntu ; dennis@home wrote: > > > "CBFalconer" wrote in message > news:47BF7D5E.E0073706@yahoo.com... > > Mike Easter wrote: > >> Frank wrote: > >> Peter Kohlmann wrote: > >> dennis@home wrote: > >> > >>> ... snipped garbage ... > > > ...

  1. Re: Linux is for losers...!

    dennis@home wrote:

    > "CBFalconer" wrote in message
    > > Mike Easter wrote:
    > >> Frank wrote:
    > >> Peter Kohlmann wrote:

    > > Frank, Kohlmann, and dennis are all trolls. Please do not feed.

    > So I am a troll for telling Frank to take the posts to advocacy then.
    > Well it is better there than here so sod off troll.

    No, you're a troll because you're an imbecilic Wintard with the IQ of a
    garden slug who posts the dumbest **** anyone has ever posted to a
    Linux group, and then tries to defend it after the whole group (even
    your pointy headed brethren) have demolished it so thoroughly any adult
    human would have slit their Usenet wrists ages ago.

    Anything else you need cleared up today sonny?

  2. Re: Linux is for losers...!

    "Anonymous" wrote in message
    news:2008abaa98288af4e55ece26a39c42f3@hermetix.org ...
    > dennis@home wrote:
    >

    >> "CBFalconer" wrote in message

    >> > Frank, Kohlmann, and dennis are all trolls. Please do not feed.

    >> So I am a troll for telling Frank to take the posts to advocacy then.
    >> Well it is better there than here so sod off troll.

    > No, you're a troll because you're an imbecilic Wintard with the IQ of a
    > garden slug who posts the dumbest **** anyone has ever posted to a
    > Linux group, and then tries to defend it after the whole group (even
    > your pointy headed brethren) have demolished it so thoroughly any adult
    > human would have slit their Usenet wrists ages ago.

    Only by lies though.. not one piece of truth in the posts about me for
    weeks.
    Just shows what a shower you are if that's what you need to do in an attempt
    to stop me posting.

    > Anything else you need cleared up today sonny?

    You have cleared up your bigotry fine thanks.

+ Reply to Thread