NETGEAR WIRELESS - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on NETGEAR WIRELESS - Ubuntu ; Having a problem getting netgear wireless to connect? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks...

  1. NETGEAR WIRELESS

    Having a problem getting netgear wireless to connect? Any help will be
    appreciated.

    Thanks

  2. Re: NETGEAR WIRELESS

    pkgrunke wrote:
    > Having a problem getting netgear wireless to connect? Any help will be
    > appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks

    I have a netgear wpn111 usb adapter that I have not been able to get to
    work. I finally gave up and hard wired.
    Some people have been successful.

    Good luck and if you find a solution please post it here.

    Wendell

  3. Re: NETGEAR WIRELESS

    On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 09:41:12 -0500, pkgrunke wrote:

    > Having a problem getting netgear wireless to connect? Any help will be
    > appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks

    well you're gonna have to give some information if you expect help, a
    starting point would be:

    What Netgear product you're using?
    What is the problem?
    What version of Ubuntu are you on?

  4. Re: NETGEAR WIRELESS

    pkgrunke wrote:
    > Having a problem getting netgear wireless to connect? Any help will be
    > appreciated.

    http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-ques...html#beprecise

    --Benjamin Franklin

+ Reply to Thread