Re: Forger on the Loose: - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: Forger on the Loose: - Ubuntu ; Harold Stevens wrote: > .... snip ... > > And the rare forgeries about me seem to quickly run their course. > Mainly because I won't deal with anybody who's incapable of > discerning who I am and what I'm ...

  1. Re: Forger on the Loose:

    Harold Stevens wrote:

    .... snip ...

    > And the rare forgeries about me seem to quickly run their course.
    > Mainly because I won't deal with anybody who's incapable of
    > discerning who I am and what I'm really about (forger, or duped).

    However the Arnold Victor forger seems to have covered everything
    that I can see on my system, and I cannot see any means of PLONKing
    him without killing the original.

    [page]:
    Try the download section.

  2. Re: Forger on the Loose:

    * CBFalconer wrote in alt.os.linux.ubuntu:

    > Harold Stevens wrote:
    >>

    > ... snip ...
    >>
    >> And the rare forgeries about me seem to quickly run their course.
    >> Mainly because I won't deal with anybody who's incapable of
    >> discerning who I am and what I'm really about (forger, or duped).

    > However the Arnold Victor forger seems to have covered everything
    > that I can see on my system, and I cannot see any means of PLONKing
    > him without killing the original.

    Then you arent looking hard enough.

    --
    David

  3. Re: Forger on the Loose:

    On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 21:04:32 -0500, CBFalconer wrote:

    > However the Arnold Victor forger seems to have covered everything
    > that I can see on my system, and I cannot see any means of PLONKing
    > him without killing the original.

    OMG don't plonk the original, you'll miss the weakly post about version
    numbers and then you'll forget and start calling it 7.1, then you'll get
    flamed.

    --
    Some say that Pamela Anderson wouldn't be anybody without her tits.
    That's simply not true, she'd be Paris Hilton

  4. Re: Forger on the Loose:

    Trevor Best writes:

    > On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 21:04:32 -0500, CBFalconer wrote:
    >
    >> However the Arnold Victor forger seems to have covered everything
    >> that I can see on my system, and I cannot see any means of PLONKing
    >> him without killing the original.

    > OMG don't plonk the original, you'll miss the weakly post about version
    > numbers and then you'll forget and start calling it 7.1, then you'll get
    > flamed.

    No one reads what he posts anyway as "Chuck" is universally
    plonked. Except for you of course ....

  5. Re: Forger on the Loose:

    Trevor Best wrote:
    > CBFalconer wrote:
    >
    >> However the Arnold Victor forger seems to have covered everything
    >> that I can see on my system, and I cannot see any means of
    >> PLONKing him without killing the original.

    > OMG don't plonk the original, you'll miss the weakly post about
    > version numbers and then you'll forget and start calling it 7.1,
    > then you'll get flamed.

    Very true, and that would never do. Besides which, the real Arnold
    is helping, rather than trolling.

    [page]:
    Try the download section.

  6. Re: Forger on the Loose:

    On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 19:29:19 -0500, CBFalconer wrote:

    > Trevor Best wrote:
    >> CBFalconer wrote:
    >>
    >>> However the Arnold Victor forger seems to have covered everything
    >>> that I can see on my system, and I cannot see any means of
    >>> PLONKing him without killing the original.

    >> OMG don't plonk the original, you'll miss the weakly post about
    >> version numbers and then you'll forget and start calling it 7.1,
    >> then you'll get flamed.

    > Very true, and that would never do. Besides which, the real Arnold
    > is helping, rather than trolling.

    Helping who? He could help by actually taking constructive criticism,
    which he has received from a lot of regular posters who weren't berating
    him for his useless weakly post. Instead he ignored all good advice and
    continues to piss off most of the regulars in this ng. It was funny when
    he first started (useless but funny), could have evolved into something
    more useful but the idiot is as stubborn as you and I wouldn't be
    surprised if Hadron has you pegged on that one. The novelty has worn off
    now and it serves no purpose but adds noise to the s/n ratio.

    --
    Some say that Pamela Anderson wouldn't be anybody without her tits.
    That's simply not true, she'd be Paris Hilton
    - Sarah Silverman

  7. Re: Forger on the Loose:

    Trevor Best writes:

    > On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 19:29:19 -0500, CBFalconer wrote:
    >
    >> Trevor Best wrote:

    >>> OMG don't plonk the original, you'll miss the weakly post about
    >>> version numbers and then you'll forget and start calling it 7.1,
    >>> then you'll get flamed.

    >> Very true, and that would never do. Besides which, the real Arnold
    >> is helping, rather than trolling.

    > Helping who? He could help by actually taking constructive criticism,
    > which he has received from a lot of regular posters who weren't berating
    > him for his useless weakly post. Instead he ignored all good advice and
    > continues to piss off most of the regulars in this ng. It was funny when
    > he first started (useless but funny), could have evolved into something
    > more useful but the idiot is as stubborn as you and I wouldn't be
    > surprised if Hadron has you pegged on that one. The novelty has worn off
    > now and it serves no purpose but adds noise to the s/n ratio.

    I had him pegged a long time ago - I wonder if AV3 is actually
    "Chuck".They both seem as stupid and clueless but with this built in
    self-opinion that cons a few of the newer posters into thinking they
    really are "gods of linux, here to help". They are not. They are finicky
    nerds with no clue whatsoever. of course the usual "Hadron haters" will
    side with them at first because I tell them how it is, but later regret
    it as my initial claims about them are proven to be spot on. AV3 and
    Chuck are amongst the most useless posters in the world. Clearly Harold
    Stevens and Willy Poaster are more useless, but Chuck and AV3 are
    beginners. Even my arch nemesis NoStop posts help occasionally that is
    correct and helpful. Expect no such from the other names in this post.

+ Reply to Thread