The true definition of "linux"... - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on The true definition of "linux"... - Ubuntu ; Losers In Nostalgic Unity & Xenophobia Frank...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 85

  1. The true definition of "linux"...

    Losers
    In
    Nostalgic
    Unity &
    Xenophobia

    Frank

  2. Re: The true definition of "linux"...

    On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 22:10:31 -0800
    Frank wrote:

    > Losers
    > In
    > Nostalgic
    > Unity &
    > Xenophobia
    >
    > Frank

    Definition of Frank
    ****ing
    Rat
    Anal
    Nuisance
    Kapish?

    --
    live, or leave & let live.
    :-)

  3. Re: The true definition of "linux"...

    Holz wrote:

    > On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 22:10:31 -0800
    > Frank wrote:
    >

    >>Losers
    >>In
    >>Nostalgic
    >>Unity &
    >>Xenophobia
    >>
    >>Frank

    > Definition of Frank
    > ****ing
    > Rat
    > Anal
    > Nuisance
    > Kapish?

    Holz

    Help
    On
    Losing
    Zelda

    She's not worth it anyways...LOL!
    Frank

  4. Re: [ OT ] The true definition of "linux"...

    On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 22:10:31 -0800, Frank wrote:

    If anyone wants, they can report Frank to abuse@rr.com for off topic
    post and being a troll.

    Just send a brief statement for the abuse reason followed by full
    header ad body of his post.

    Email it to abuse@rr.com. If enough people complain, Frank may get the
    opportunity to go back to dial up.

    Or you could let the trolls continue to increase the noise level in
    this newsgroup.

    Just my 2 cents worth.

  5. Re: The true definition of "linux"...

    On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 22:28:26 -0800
    Frank wrote:

    > Help
    > On
    > Losing
    > Zelda

    You are as good as Windows Vista....
    Format * /Y

    --
    live, or leave & let live.
    :-)

  6. Re: [ OT ] The true definition of "linux"...

    Bit Twister wrote:

    > If anyone wants, they can report Frank to abuse@rr.com for off topic
    > post and being a troll.

    (S)he's been reported repeatedly, but RoadRunner are notorious for being
    slow to respond to abuse complaints. It took them nearly two weeks to shut
    down the connections of about 150 spambots that were repeatedly reported.

    C.

  7. Re: The true definition of "linux"...

    On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 22:10:31 -0800, Frank wrote:

    > Losers
    > In
    > Nostalgic
    > Unity &
    > Xenophobia
    >
    > Frank

    Lighten up Francis.

    --
    Some say that Pamela Anderson wouldn't be anybody without her tits.
    That's simply not true, she'd be Paris Hilton

  8. Re: [ OT ] The true definition of "linux"...

    In Bit Twister:

    [Snip..]

    > Just my 2 cents worth.

    IME, complaints to RR are /dev/null material. JMO; YMMV...

    OTOH, I don't know why anybody using a competent newsreader doesn't simply
    plonk *ALL* these phrickin' flamin' wintroll luzers from gitgo. None of it
    is signal; it's useless noise, END OF STORY.

    Again: JMO; YMMV...

  9. Re: [ OT ] The true definition of "linux"...

    Harold Stevens wrote:

    > In Bit Twister:
    >
    > [Snip..]
    >
    >> Just my 2 cents worth.

    > IME, complaints to RR are /dev/null material. JMO; YMMV...
    >
    > OTOH, I don't know why anybody using a competent newsreader doesn't simply
    > plonk *ALL* these phrickin' flamin' wintroll luzers from gitgo. None of it
    > is signal; it's useless noise, END OF STORY.
    >
    > Again: JMO; YMMV...

    Quack will probably show up, defending teh troll & yelling "Censorship!", like
    he is in another group.

    --
    Free-BSD 7.0, PC-BSD 1.4
    Linux systems: PCLOS 2007, Mandrake One 2008,

  10. Re: The true definition of "linux"...

    "Holz" wrote in message
    > On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 22:28:26 -0800
    > Frank wrote:
    >
    >> Help
    >> On
    >> Losing
    >> Zelda

    > You are as good as Windows Vista....
    > Format * /Y

    rm -rf / needs less typing. ;-)

  11. Re: The true definition of "linux"...

    Frank schreef:
    > Losers
    > In
    > Nostalgic
    > Unity &
    > Xenophobia
    >
    > Frank

    I see you are still jealous for not getting your own non-Windows computer.
    Looser!

  12. Re: The true definition of "linux"...

    dennis@home wrote:

    > "Holz" wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 22:28:26 -0800
    >> Frank wrote:
    >>
    >>> Help
    >>> On
    >>> Losing
    >>> Zelda

    >> You are as good as Windows Vista....
    >> Format * /Y

    > rm -rf / needs less typing. ;-)

    And is a completely different thing
    --
    Microsoft: The company that made email dangerous
    And web browsing. And viewing pictures. And...

  13. Re: [ OT ] The true definition of "linux"...

    In William Poaster:

    [Snip...]

    > Quack will probably show up, defending teh troll & yelling "Censorship!"

    Just more noise; plonked months ago. I'm serious in tossing this nonsense.

  14. Re: The true definition of "linux"...

    "PeterKöhlmann" wrote in message
    > dennis@home wrote:
    >

    >> "Holz" wrote in message

    >>> You are as good as Windows Vista....
    >>> Format * /Y

    >> rm -rf / needs less typing. ;-)

    > And is a completely different thing

    Yes you can unformat the windows drive but you won't recover so easily from
    what the RM command.
    So yes they are different, well spotted.

    Now as an expert in linux and windows vista maybe you could tell us what
    would happen to the work in progress on the machines?
    Who knows maybe you could even tell us what the next question linux or vista
    is going to ask is?

  15. Re: The true definition of "linux"...

    On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 16:34:55 -0000
    "dennis@home" wrote:

    > Yes you can unformat the windows drive but you won't recover so
    > easily from what the RM command.

    You do not want to unformat Windows, you refuse to unformat Windows. M$
    please bring more of the same, it helps us in the long run.
    --
    live, or leave & let live.
    :-)

  16. Re: The true definition of "linux"...

    "Holz" wrote in message
    > On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 16:34:55 -0000
    > "dennis@home" wrote:
    >
    >> Yes you can unformat the windows drive but you won't recover so
    >> easily from what the RM command.

    > You do not want to unformat Windows, you refuse to unformat Windows. M$
    > please bring more of the same, it helps us in the long run.

    Its all very well saying that but there are some things you *can't* do with
    linux of any variety unless you have a couple of years to waste writing your
    own application. If you run one of those no number of linux zealots can
    actually solve the problem as all they can do is make noise but not actually
    contribute anything useful. There is a good collection of the loonies in
    this group, being paid by Bill the way they act. It doesn't take much to put
    newbies off and they are doing a good job AFAICS.

  17. Re: The true definition of "linux"...

    Dirk T. Verbeek wrote:

    > Frank schreef:
    >> Losers
    >> In
    >> Nostalgic
    >> Unity &
    >> Xenophobia
    >>
    >> Frank

    > I see you are still jealous for not getting your own non-Windows computer.
    > Looser!

    "Frank" got thrashed by his Daddy when he screwed up Daddy's Vista computer
    trying to install Ubuntu, because he was too stupid to read simple
    instructions. Since then he has tried to vent his childish frustrations on
    this NG.

    C.

  18. Re: [ OT ] The true definition of "linux"...

    On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 09:52:47 GMT, Christopher Hunter wrote:
    > Bit Twister wrote:
    >
    >> If anyone wants, they can report Frank to abuse@rr.com for off topic
    >> post and being a troll.

    > (S)he's been reported repeatedly, but RoadRunner are notorious for being
    > slow to respond to abuse complaints. It took them nearly two weeks to shut
    > down the connections of about 150 spambots that were repeatedly reported.

    Yes I know, but when everyone keeps flooding abuse@rr.com they may
    decide it is more productive to cancel the account than continue to
    clean the inox of complaints.

    Only other option is everyone put the troll in the kill file.
    I do not see that as a good option when other trolls continue to play
    the original troll.

  19. Re: [ OT ] The true definition of "linux"...

    On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 10:46:51 -0000, Harold Stevens wrote:

    > IME, complaints to RR are /dev/null material. JMO; YMMV...
    >
    > OTOH, I don't know why anybody using a competent newsreader doesn't simply
    > plonk *ALL* these phrickin' flamin' wintroll luzers from gitgo. None of it
    > is signal; it's useless noise, END OF STORY.

    But then some wookie or a troll using something like slrn causes the
    thread to show up anyway. :-D

    The problem with noise is, it can run off your subject matter experts.

    You know, the people who want to help everyone. The have limited time
    and will soon drop a noisy newsgroup rather than wasting time having
    to constantly play with adding more and more to kill file.

  20. Re: The true definition of "linux"...

    Christopher Hunter wrote:

    > Dirk T. Verbeek wrote:
    >

    >>Frank schreef:
    >>
    >>>Losers
    >>>In
    >>>Nostalgic
    >>>Unity &
    >>>Xenophobia
    >>>
    >>>Frank

    >>I see you are still jealous for not getting your own non-Windows computer.
    >>Looser!

    > "Frank" got thrashed by his Daddy when he screwed up Daddy's Vista computer
    > trying to install Ubuntu, because he was too stupid to read simple
    > instructions. Since then he has tried to vent his childish frustrations on
    > this NG.
    >
    > C.

    Still bending over for RS I see...LOL!
    You're an idiot moron POS lying linux loser.
    Frank

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast