The true definition of "linux"... - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on The true definition of "linux"... - Ubuntu ; dennis@home wrote: > > > "PeterKöhlmann" wrote in message > news:fprvnv$l4v$00$1@news.t-online.com... >> dennis@home wrote: >> >>> "PeterKöhlmann" wrote in message >>> news:fprh0g$200$03$2@news.t-online.com... >>>> dennis@home wrote: >>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> "Stephan Rose" wrote in message >>>>> news:M6ednWi_MbSdTV3anZ2dnUVZ_uXinZ2d@giganews.com ... >>>>> >>>>> >>>>>> ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 81 to 85 of 85

  1. Re: The true definition of "linux"...

    dennis@home wrote:

    > "PeterKöhlmann" wrote in message
    >> dennis@home wrote:
    >>
    >>> "PeterKöhlmann" wrote in message

    >>> So what, if I wanted a solution for them I wouldn't ask here you moron!
    >>>

    >> So you expect that linux is supporting a scanner which was so rarely used
    >> that nobody bothered to make any drivers for it after the Win98 stage?
    >> Currently sane supports around 800 scanners, and you can get support for
    >> another 400 with paid for drivers.
    >> But that does not mean that every oddball Toys-R-Us scanner will be
    >> supported.
    >>
    >> As you have detected, that your precious Toy-OS is abandoning hardware
    >> which
    >> works perfectly well under the old version.

    > So what.
    > I want a linux solution you moron!

    Then why don't you start a new thread and ask for one? You think you're
    going to get help, if there is any available, by sticking it in an
    anti-Linux thread? Geez.

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

    Q: What OS is built for lusers?
    A: Which one requires running lusermgr.msc to create them?

    My Killfile List: Frank, dennis@home ... Sorry, won't be able to read your
    BS any longer.

  2. Re: The true definition of "linux"...

    "NoStop" wrote in message

    > Then why don't you start a new thread and ask for one? You think you're
    > going to get help, if there is any available, by sticking it in an
    > anti-Linux thread? Geez.

    I did.
    I didn't bring it into this thread but I will put the record straight, You
    and Peter may like to lie in an attempt to ridicule people but it doesn't
    work.

  3. Re: The true definition of "linux"...

    dennis@home wrote:

    > "NoStop" wrote in message
    >

    >> Then why don't you start a new thread and ask for one? You think you're
    >> going to get help, if there is any available, by sticking it in an
    >> anti-Linux thread? Geez.

    > I did.
    > I didn't bring it into this thread but I will put the record straight, You
    > and Peter may like to lie in an attempt to ridicule people but it doesn't
    > work.

    I'm not intentionally lying. If you had it in its own thread, I'm sorry I
    missed it.

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

    Q: What OS is built for lusers?
    A: Which one requires running lusermgr.msc to create them?

    My Killfile List: Frank, dennis@home ... Sorry, won't be able to read your
    BS any longer.

  4. Re: The true definition of "linux"...

    Frank wrote:

    > George Orwell wrote:
    >
    > > Frank wrote:

    > >>hahaha...translation: you have no fukkin idea...LOL!

    > > You said YOU "have not idea" you confused, illiterate cunt.

    > I guess the got the idea

    Getting a little flustered there leghumper?

  5. Re: The true definition of "linux"...

    Anonymous wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >

    >>George Orwell wrote:

    >>>You said YOU "have not idea" you confused, illiterate cunt.

    >>I guess the got the idea

    > Getting a little flustered there leghumper?

    You got the message butt-fukker...LOL!
    Frank

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5