Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy - Ubuntu ; Anonymous Sender wrote: > Ranking *Articles *Name > ------- *-------- *---------------------------- > 1 * * * 352 *Roy Schestowitz > 2 * * * 229 *Moshe Goldfarb > 3 * * * 215 *Hadron > 4 * * * 185 ...

  1. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    Anonymous Sender wrote:

    > Ranking *Articles *Name
    > ------- *-------- *----------------------------
    > 1 * * * 352 *Roy Schestowitz
    > 2 * * * 229 *Moshe Goldfarb
    > 3 * * * 215 *Hadron
    > 4 * * * 185 *Snit

    No wonder the WinTrolls and FUDites whine about Roy. If it wasn't for him,
    they'd 1,2 and 3 in COLA.

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  2. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    RonB writes:

    > Anonymous Sender wrote:
    >
    >> Ranking *Articles *Name
    >> ------- *-------- *----------------------------
    >> 1 * * * 352 *Roy Schestowitz
    >> 2 * * * 229 *Moshe Goldfarb
    >> 3 * * * 215 *Hadron
    >> 4 * * * 185 *Snit

    > No wonder the WinTrolls and FUDites whine about Roy. If it wasn't for him,
    > they'd 1,2 and 3 in COLA.

    LOL. You so deserve your award for being the dumbest poster. The only
    people who care about these wrong stats are fanboyz like you.

  3. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 21:23:56 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > RonB writes:
    >
    >> Anonymous Sender wrote:
    >>
    >>> Ranking *Articles *Name
    >>> ------- *-------- *----------------------------
    >>> 1 * * * 352 *Roy Schestowitz
    >>> 2 * * * 229 *Moshe Goldfarb
    >>> 3 * * * 215 *Hadron
    >>> 4 * * * 185 *Snit

    >> No wonder the WinTrolls and FUDites whine about Roy. If it wasn't for him,
    >> they'd 1,2 and 3 in COLA.

    > LOL. You so deserve your award for being the dumbest poster. The only
    > people who care about these wrong stats are fanboyz like you.

    I could care less where I am in those programs.

    Also, consider that my posts are usually a couple of quick comments.
    Roy Schestowitz posts 400 line diatribes....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    RonB wrote:

    > Anonymous Sender wrote:
    >
    >> Ranking *Articles *Name
    >> ------- *-------- *----------------------------
    >> 1 * * * 352 *Roy Schestowitz
    >> 2 * * * 229 *Moshe Goldfarb
    >> 3 * * * 215 *Hadron
    >> 4 * * * 185 *Snit

    > No wonder the WinTrolls and FUDites whine about Roy. If it wasn't for him,
    > they'd 1,2 and 3 in COLA.

    Micoshaft and appil computer asstroturfers now trying to take over Linux
    newsgroups?! I can't believe these corporations would stoop so low.
    Linux is expanding at the rate of at least 1 million new desktops a month
    and 3 million embedded Linux gadgets sold per day.
    I think its time some of the beneficiaries of Linux started
    looking after their newsgroups.

  5. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 21:23:56 +0100, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> RonB writes:

    >>> No wonder the WinTrolls and FUDites whine about Roy. If it wasn't for
    >>> him, they'd 1,2 and 3 in COLA.

    >> LOL. You so deserve your award for being the dumbest poster. The only
    >> people who care about these wrong stats are fanboyz like you.

    > I could care less where I am in those programs.
    >
    > Also, consider that my posts are usually a couple of quick comments.
    > Roy Schestowitz posts 400 line diatribes....

    Yeh, well Roy advocates. You just come by for a quick dump.

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

  6. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    NoStop writes:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> LOL. You so deserve your award for being the dumbest poster. The only
    >>> people who care about these wrong stats are fanboyz like you.

    >> I could care less where I am in those programs.
    >>
    >> Also, consider that my posts are usually a couple of quick comments.
    >> Roy Schestowitz posts 400 line diatribes....
    >>

    > Yeh, well Roy advocates. You just come by for a quick dump.
    >
    > Cheers.

    Roy does not advocate. Roy talks **** and frightens people away. He is a
    dishonest asshole with an agenda to seed google to his own web sites in
    order to generate income from click advertising. He is a complete
    zealot and is not to be trusted.

  7. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 22:18:07 GMT, 7 wrote:

    > RonB wrote:
    >
    >> Anonymous Sender wrote:
    >>
    >>> Ranking *Articles *Name
    >>> ------- *-------- *----------------------------
    >>> 1 * * * 352 *Roy Schestowitz
    >>> 2 * * * 229 *Moshe Goldfarb
    >>> 3 * * * 215 *Hadron
    >>> 4 * * * 185 *Snit

    >> No wonder the WinTrolls and FUDites whine about Roy. If it wasn't for him,
    >> they'd 1,2 and 3 in COLA.

    > Micoshaft and appil computer asstroturfers now trying to take over Linux
    > newsgroups?! I can't believe these corporations would stoop so low.
    > Linux is expanding at the rate of at least 1 million new desktops a month
    > and 3 million embedded Linux gadgets sold per day.
    > I think its time some of the beneficiaries of Linux started
    > looking after their newsgroups.

    Look at that.
    It's feeding time at the asylum.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  8. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:28:51 -0800, NoStop wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> LOL. You so deserve your award for being the dumbest poster. The only
    >>> people who care about these wrong stats are fanboyz like you.

    >> I could care less where I am in those programs.
    >>
    >> Also, consider that my posts are usually a couple of quick comments.
    >> Roy Schestowitz posts 400 line diatribes....
    >>

    > Yeh, well Roy advocates. You just come by for a quick dump.
    >
    > Cheers.

    Roy Schestowitz advocates Linux?
    You could have fooled me, and just about everyone else with a mind.

    Schestowitz crap floods in order to earn a meager living.
    His facts are not factual.
    His sources often point back to his own blogs and posts.
    He uses AI software to robot SPAM.

    In short Roy Schestowitz is a complete fake, phony and a fraud.

    Tell me, how stupid are you Linux advocates?
    Can't you see this?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  9. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:28:51 -0800, NoStop wrote:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> I could care less where I am in those programs.
    >>>
    >>> Also, consider that my posts are usually a couple of quick comments.
    >>> Roy Schestowitz posts 400 line diatribes....
    >>>

    >> Yeh, well Roy advocates. You just come by for a quick dump.
    >>
    >> Cheers.

    > Roy Schestowitz advocates Linux?
    > You could have fooled me, and just about everyone else with a mind.
    >
    > Schestowitz crap floods in order to earn a meager living.
    > His facts are not factual.
    > His sources often point back to his own blogs and posts.
    > He uses AI software to robot SPAM.
    >
    > In short Roy Schestowitz is a complete fake, phony and a fraud.
    >
    > Tell me, how stupid are you Linux advocates?
    > Can't you see this?

    The only stupid thing I see around here is some dimwit that thinks it's his
    mission to stalk Roy, when that dimwit isn't even interested in running
    Linux. Hmmm, wonder who that could be? Wonder why he'd be so concerned
    about what Roy advocates or doesn't advocate? Must be someone who is a few
    bricks short of a load.

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

  10. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    Hadron wrote:

    > NoStop writes:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> I could care less where I am in those programs.
    >>>
    >>> Also, consider that my posts are usually a couple of quick comments.
    >>> Roy Schestowitz posts 400 line diatribes....
    >>>

    >> Yeh, well Roy advocates. You just come by for a quick dump.
    >>
    >> Cheers.

    > Roy does not advocate. Roy talks **** and frightens people away. He is a
    > dishonest asshole with an agenda to seed google to his own web sites in
    > order to generate income from click advertising. He is a complete
    > zealot and is not to be trusted.

    Yes, Mr. Goldfarb. Just read that one.

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

  11. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 23:31:05 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > NoStop writes:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> I could care less where I am in those programs.
    >>>
    >>> Also, consider that my posts are usually a couple of quick comments.
    >>> Roy Schestowitz posts 400 line diatribes....
    >>>

    >> Yeh, well Roy advocates. You just come by for a quick dump.
    >>
    >> Cheers.

    > Roy does not advocate. Roy talks **** and frightens people away. He is a
    > dishonest asshole with an agenda to seed google to his own web sites in
    > order to generate income from click advertising. He is a complete
    > zealot and is not to be trusted.

    Exactly!

    A lot of people may not know it, but Roy Schestowitz used to spend a LOT of
    time in the USENET group alt.internet.search-engines prior to his arrival
    in comp.os.linux.advocacy.

    Coincidence?

    I don't think so.

    More than likely a well conceived plan to line his pockets.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  12. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:49:32 -0800, NoStop wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> Yeh, well Roy advocates. You just come by for a quick dump.
    >>>
    >>> Cheers.

    >> Roy Schestowitz advocates Linux?
    >> You could have fooled me, and just about everyone else with a mind.
    >>
    >> Schestowitz crap floods in order to earn a meager living.
    >> His facts are not factual.
    >> His sources often point back to his own blogs and posts.
    >> He uses AI software to robot SPAM.
    >>
    >> In short Roy Schestowitz is a complete fake, phony and a fraud.
    >>
    >> Tell me, how stupid are you Linux advocates?
    >> Can't you see this?
    >>

    > The only stupid thing I see around here is some dimwit that thinks it's his
    > mission to stalk Roy, when that dimwit isn't even interested in running
    > Linux. Hmmm, wonder who that could be? Wonder why he'd be so concerned
    > about what Roy advocates or doesn't advocate? Must be someone who is a few
    > bricks short of a load.
    >
    > Cheers.

    Take off your rose colored glasses and you might see the truth.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  13. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

    Hadron wrote:

    > RonB writes:
    >=20
    > > Anonymous Sender wrote:
    > >
    > >> Ranking =C2=A0Articles =C2=A0Name
    > >> ------- =C2=A0-------- =C2=A0----------------------------
    > >> 1 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 352 =C2=A0Roy Schestowitz
    > >> 2 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 229 =C2=A0Moshe Goldfarb
    > >> 3 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 215 =C2=A0Hadron
    > >> 4 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 185 =C2=A0Snit

    > > No wonder the WinTrolls and FUDites whine about Roy. If it wasn't for h=

    im,
    > > they'd 1,2 and 3 in COLA.

    >=20
    > LOL. You so deserve your award for being the dumbest poster. The only
    > people who care about these wrong stats are fanboyz like you.

    You care enough to run your mouth, now don't you sonny?

+ Reply to Thread