Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us? - Ubuntu ; dennis@home wrote: > Applications aren't suppose to write to the registry but until vista there > wasn't anything to stop them. Now there is unless you are silly enough to > circumvent it, needless to say some users do. ROTFLMAO! ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43

  1. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    dennis@home wrote:

    > Applications aren't suppose to write to the registry but until vista there
    > wasn't anything to stop them. Now there is unless you are silly enough to
    > circumvent it, needless to say some users do.

    ROTFLMAO!

    Talk about being a butt ignorant SOB, virtually EVERY piece of Winblows
    crapware writes to the registry, and even the Vista registry has areas
    set aside for userland access. That's what a registry is for you mind
    numbing retard, for software to "register ****".

    That's two "hey look at me I'm a buffoon" errors in three lines by the
    way. Impressive even for a third rate knuckle dragger like you.

    https://www.mixmaster.it

  2. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    "George Orwell" wrote in message
    news:2fc273c32ae1a2b9bddc395516066409@mixmaster.it ...
    > dennis@home wrote:
    >
    >> Applications aren't suppose to write to the registry but until vista
    >> there
    >> wasn't anything to stop them. Now there is unless you are silly enough to
    >> circumvent it, needless to say some users do.

    > ROTFLMAO!
    >
    > Talk about being a butt ignorant SOB, virtually EVERY piece of Winblows
    > crapware writes to the registry, and even the Vista registry has areas
    > set aside for userland access. That's what a registry is for you mind
    > numbing retard, for software to "register ****".

    Cretin.. nothing in what I said says applications don't write to the
    registry.

    > That's two "hey look at me I'm a buffoon" errors in three lines by the
    > way. Impressive even for a third rate knuckle dragger like you.

    Yes you are doing well.. two posts.. both show you to be a cretin.. want to
    try for a third?

  3. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    dennis@home wrote:

    > "George Orwell" wrote in message
    > news:2fc273c32ae1a2b9bddc395516066409@mixmaster.it ...
    >> dennis@home wrote:
    >>
    >>> Applications aren't suppose to write to the registry but until vista
    >>> there
    >>> wasn't anything to stop them. Now there is unless you are silly enough
    >>> to circumvent it, needless to say some users do.

    >> ROTFLMAO!
    >>
    >> Talk about being a butt ignorant SOB, virtually EVERY piece of Winblows
    >> crapware writes to the registry, and even the Vista registry has areas
    >> set aside for userland access. That's what a registry is for you mind
    >> numbing retard, for software to "register ****".

    > Cretin.. nothing in what I said says applications don't write to the
    > registry.

    "Applications aren't suppose to write to the registry but until vista
    there wasn't anything to stop them."

    That is what you have written. And which is total, utterly bull****

    You are not even smart enough to keep consistent between two posts

    --
    Microsoft's Guide To System Design:
    It could be worse, but it'll take time.

  4. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > dennis@home wrote:
    >

    >> "George Orwell" wrote in message
    >> news:2fc273c32ae1a2b9bddc395516066409@mixmaster.it ...

    >>> ROTFLMAO!
    >>>
    >>> Talk about being a butt ignorant SOB, virtually EVERY piece of Winblows
    >>> crapware writes to the registry, and even the Vista registry has areas
    >>> set aside for userland access. That's what a registry is for you mind
    >>> numbing retard, for software to "register ****".

    >> Cretin.. nothing in what I said says applications don't write to the
    >> registry.

    > "Applications aren't suppose to write to the registry but until vista
    > there wasn't anything to stop them."
    >
    > That is what you have written. And which is total, utterly bull****
    >
    > You are not even smart enough to keep consistent between two posts

    When one is a lying troll, it becomes harder to keep consistent. Lies are
    always harder to keep consistent than telling the truth. Dennis is a liar
    and suffers from this confusion all the time.

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

  5. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    NoStop wrote:

    > ...When one is a lying troll,

    ....like you are?

    it becomes harder to keep consistent.

    Oh your lies are consistent!

    Lies are
    > always harder to keep consistent than telling the truth.

    That makes you an expert right?

    Dennis is a liar
    > and suffers from this confusion all the time.

    Dennis is smarter than a RS ass kissing POS lying linux loser troll like
    you could ever hope to be.
    Plus the fact that your one broke village idiot.
    Frank

    yeah, Cheers asshole!

  6. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    Frank wrote:

    > NoStop wrote:
    >
    >> ...When one is a lying troll,

    > ...like you are?
    >
    > it becomes harder to keep consistent.
    >
    > Oh your lies are consistent!
    >
    > Lies are
    >> always harder to keep consistent than telling the truth.

    > That makes you an expert right?
    >
    > Dennis is a liar
    >> and suffers from this confusion all the time.

    > Dennis is smarter than a RS ass kissing POS lying linux loser troll like
    > you could ever hope to be.
    > Plus the fact that your one broke village idiot.
    > Frank
    >>

    > yeah, Cheers asshole!

    The stalker is back. Or should I say the Usenet Village Idiot? I must say,
    you're starting to flatter me with all this attention Frankie Boy. You seem
    to stick around like **** on a blanket. Your presence helps to assure us
    that it is so nice to NOT live with a mental disease.

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

  7. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    NoStop wrote:

    > The stalker is back.

    Pay back's a real bitch isn't it you idiot jackass moron loser!

    Or should I say the Usenet Village Idiot?

    You're the queen of all the village idiots according to RS...LOL!

    I must say,
    > you're starting to flatter me with all this attention Frankie Boy.

    Hey asshole...be careful or else RS will get jealous.

    You seem
    > to stick around like **** on a blanket.

    Now that's original! You must have first hand experience huh?

    Your presence helps to assure us
    > that it is so nice to NOT live with a mental disease.

    Yeah and denial is the surest sign of mental disease....hahaha!
    Frank

    Cheers and I do so enjoy slumming in this open sores ****hole!

  8. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    "PeterKŲhlmann" wrote in message
    > dennis@home wrote:
    >

    >> "George Orwell" wrote in message
    >> news:2fc273c32ae1a2b9bddc395516066409@mixmaster.it ...

    >>> ROTFLMAO!
    >>>
    >>> Talk about being a butt ignorant SOB, virtually EVERY piece of Winblows
    >>> crapware writes to the registry, and even the Vista registry has areas
    >>> set aside for userland access. That's what a registry is for you mind
    >>> numbing retard, for software to "register ****".

    >> Cretin.. nothing in what I said says applications don't write to the
    >> registry.

    > "Applications aren't suppose to write to the registry but until vista
    > there wasn't anything to stop them."
    >
    > That is what you have written. And which is total, utterly bull****
    >
    > You are not even smart enough to keep consistent between two posts

    You aren't smart enough to understand what you are quoting, cretin.

  9. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    "NoStop" wrote in message
    > Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >> dennis@home wrote:
    >>

    >>> "George Orwell" wrote in message
    >>> news:2fc273c32ae1a2b9bddc395516066409@mixmaster.it ...

    >>> Cretin.. nothing in what I said says applications don't write to the
    >>> registry.

    >> "Applications aren't suppose to write to the registry but until vista
    >> there wasn't anything to stop them."
    >>
    >> That is what you have written. And which is total, utterly bull****
    >>
    >> You are not even smart enough to keep consistent between two posts
    >>

    > When one is a lying troll, it becomes harder to keep consistent. Lies are
    > always harder to keep consistent than telling the truth. Dennis is a liar
    > and suffers from this confusion all the time.

    I wondered when you would show up to try and distort what has been said to
    fit your warped mind.

  10. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    "NoStop" wrote in message

    > The stalker is back.

    Hi stalker.

  11. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    dennis@home wrote:

    > "George Orwell" wrote in message
    > news:2fc273c32ae1a2b9bddc395516066409@mixmaster.it ...
    > > dennis@home wrote:
    > >
    > >> Applications aren't suppose to write to the registry but until vista
    > >> there
    > >> wasn't anything to stop them. Now there is unless you are silly enough to
    > >> circumvent it, needless to say some users do.

    > > ROTFLMAO!
    > >
    > > Talk about being a butt ignorant SOB, virtually EVERY piece of Winblows
    > > crapware writes to the registry, and even the Vista registry has areas
    > > set aside for userland access. That's what a registry is for you mind
    > > numbing retard, for software to "register ****".

    > Cretin.. nothing in what I said says applications don't write to the
    > registry.

    Your own words are quoted a couple paragraphs up, buffoon. You're wrong
    of course. Not only do Windows programs write to the registry, the
    registry is there primarily for Windows programs to write to. That's
    it's function, buffoon, even in the Vista era.

    > > That's two "hey look at me I'm a buffoon" errors in three lines by the
    > > way. Impressive even for a third rate knuckle dragger like you.

    > Yes you are doing well.. two posts.. both show you to be a cretin.. want to
    > try for a third?

    If by "cretin" you mean pointing at a useless kook and making fun of
    the horse **** it posts, then sure.... count me in. You're just too
    easy a target to pass up.

    https://www.mixmaster.it

  12. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    "George Orwell" wrote in message
    news:a46e3dc2f55d8529ec9da8b6055242ba@mixmaster.it ...
    > dennis@home wrote:
    >

    >> "George Orwell" wrote in message
    >> news:2fc273c32ae1a2b9bddc395516066409@mixmaster.it ...

    >> > ROTFLMAO!
    >> >
    >> > Talk about being a butt ignorant SOB, virtually EVERY piece of Winblows
    >> > crapware writes to the registry, and even the Vista registry has areas
    >> > set aside for userland access. That's what a registry is for you mind
    >> > numbing retard, for software to "register ****".

    >> Cretin.. nothing in what I said says applications don't write to the
    >> registry.

    > Your own words are quoted a couple paragraphs up, buffoon. You're wrong
    > of course. Not only do Windows programs write to the registry, the
    > registry is there primarily for Windows programs to write to. That's
    > it's function, buffoon, even in the Vista era.
    >
    >> > That's two "hey look at me I'm a buffoon" errors in three lines by the
    >> > way. Impressive even for a third rate knuckle dragger like you.

    >> Yes you are doing well.. two posts.. both show you to be a cretin.. want
    >> try for a third?

    > If by "cretin" you mean pointing at a useless kook and making fun of
    > the horse **** it posts, then sure.... count me in. You're just too
    > easy a target to pass up.

    You think I am the target and a troll at the same time? you are a cretin.

  13. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    Frank wrote:

    > NoStop wrote:
    >

    >> The stalker is back.

    > Pay back's a real bitch isn't it you idiot jackass moron loser!
    >
    > Or should I say the Usenet Village Idiot?
    >
    > You're the queen of all the village idiots according to RS...LOL!
    >
    > I must say,
    >> you're starting to flatter me with all this attention Frankie Boy.

    > Hey asshole...be careful or else RS will get jealous.
    >
    > You seem
    >> to stick around like **** on a blanket.

    > Now that's original! You must have first hand experience huh?
    >
    > Your presence helps to assure us
    >> that it is so nice to NOT live with a mental disease.

    > Yeah and denial is the surest sign of mental disease....hahaha!

    Nice to see you're starting to quote me. Now if you'd just follow through
    with the advice I've been trying to give you, there might be some hope for
    you. Hmmm, on second thought - YOU ARE BEYOND HOPE!

    Cheers.

    > Frank
    >
    > Cheers and I do so enjoy slumming in this open sores ****hole!

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

  14. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    NoStop wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >

    >>NoStop wrote:
    >>

    >>>The stalker is back.

    >>Pay back's a real bitch isn't it you idiot jackass moron loser!
    >>
    >> Or should I say the Usenet Village Idiot?
    >>
    >>You're the queen of all the village idiots according to RS...LOL!
    >>
    >> I must say,
    >>
    >>>you're starting to flatter me with all this attention Frankie Boy.

    >>Hey asshole...be careful or else RS will get jealous.
    >>
    >> You seem
    >>
    >>>to stick around like **** on a blanket.

    >>Now that's original! You must have first hand experience huh?
    >>
    >> Your presence helps to assure us
    >>
    >>>that it is so nice to NOT live with a mental disease.

    >>Yeah and denial is the surest sign of mental disease....hahaha!

    > Nice to see you're starting to quote me.

    You're dreaming!

    Now if you'd just follow through
    > with the advice I've been trying to give you, there might be some hope for
    > you.

    I take it you're still wearing and promoting football helmets and trying
    to get a discount on your mental medical services by recommending the
    service to others huh?
    Having any luck...LOL!

    Hmmm, on second thought - YOU ARE BEYOND HOPE!

    You've had second thoughts?
    Amazing!
    Frank

  15. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    Frank wrote:

    > NoStop wrote:
    >> Frank wrote:

    >>>Pay back's a real bitch isn't it you idiot jackass moron loser!
    >>>
    >>> Or should I say the Usenet Village Idiot?
    >>>
    >>>You're the queen of all the village idiots according to RS...LOL!
    >>>
    >>> I must say,

    >>>Hey asshole...be careful or else RS will get jealous.
    >>>
    >>> You seem

    >>>Now that's original! You must have first hand experience huh?
    >>>
    >>> Your presence helps to assure us

    >>>Yeah and denial is the surest sign of mental disease....hahaha!

    >> Nice to see you're starting to quote me.

    > You're dreaming!
    >
    > Now if you'd just follow through
    >> with the advice I've been trying to give you, there might be some hope
    >> for you.

    > I take it you're still wearing and promoting football helmets and trying
    > to get a discount on your mental medical services by recommending the
    > service to others huh?
    > Having any luck...LOL!
    >
    > Hmmm, on second thought - YOU ARE BEYOND HOPE!

    There you go, quoting me again Frankie Boy. Maybe it will help get your
    vocabulary up above 40 words.

    > You've had second thoughts?

    I've had many thoughts which is something totally alien to you. Stick
    around, you might learn how to think.

    > Amazing!

    Doesn't take much to amaze you. Then again, you're the type of kid that
    pulls a long thread of snot out of his nose and then sits there looking at
    in amazement.

    > Frank

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

  16. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    NoStop wrote:

    > Frank wrote:
    >

    >>NoStop wrote:

    >>>Nice to see you're starting to quote me.

    >>You're dreaming!
    >>
    >> Now if you'd just follow through
    >>
    >>>with the advice I've been trying to give you, there might be some hope
    >>>for you.

    >>I take it you're still wearing and promoting football helmets and trying
    >>to get a discount on your mental medical services by recommending the
    >>service to others huh?
    >>Having any luck...LOL!
    >>
    >> Hmmm, on second thought - YOU ARE BEYOND HOPE!
    >>

    > There you go, quoting me again Frankie Boy. Maybe it will help get your
    > vocabulary up above 40 words.

    Try something different...like pulling your head out of RS's hairy ass.

    >>You've had second thoughts?

    > I've had many thoughts which is something totally alien to you. Stick
    > around, you might learn how to think.

    How do you see any light with your head either up your ass or up RS's, huh?

    >>Amazing!

    > Doesn't take much to amaze you. Then again, you're the type of kid that
    > pulls a long thread of snot out of his nose and then sits there looking at
    > in amazement.

    Is that what you do?
    You're really sick and disgusting!
    Frank

  17. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    Frank wrote:

    > NoStop wrote:
    >
    >> Frank wrote:

    >>>You're dreaming!
    >>>
    >>> Now if you'd just follow through

    >>>I take it you're still wearing and promoting football helmets and trying
    >>>to get a discount on your mental medical services by recommending the
    >>>service to others huh?
    >>>Having any luck...LOL!
    >>>
    >>> Hmmm, on second thought - YOU ARE BEYOND HOPE!
    >>>

    >> There you go, quoting me again Frankie Boy. Maybe it will help get your
    >> vocabulary up above 40 words.

    > Try something different...like pulling your head out of RS's hairy ass.
    >>

    >>>You've had second thoughts?

    >> I've had many thoughts which is something totally alien to you. Stick
    >> around, you might learn how to think.

    > How do you see any light with your head either up your ass or up RS's,
    > huh?
    >>

    >>>Amazing!

    >> Doesn't take much to amaze you. Then again, you're the type of kid that
    >> pulls a long thread of snot out of his nose and then sits there looking
    >> at in amazement.

    > Is that what you do?
    > You're really sick and disgusting!
    > Frank

    Please Frank - CONCENTRATE! I know you find that almost impossible, but do
    try. I was talking about YOU Frank. I know that the brain injury you
    suffered while fighting the great war is a bit of an impediment to your
    brain functioning. But practise makes perfect.

    Now, go out and play on the freeway Frank. It's over ------------------->
    there.

    Cheers.

    --
    The world can't afford the rich.

  18. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    NoStop wrote:
    > Frank wrote:
    >

    >>NoStop wrote:

    >>>There you go, quoting me again Frankie Boy. Maybe it will help get your
    >>>vocabulary up above 40 words.

    >>Try something different...like pulling your head out of RS's hairy ass.

    >>>I've had many thoughts which is something totally alien to you. Stick
    >>>around, you might learn how to think.

    >>How do you see any light with your head either up your ass or up RS's,
    >>huh?

    >>>Doesn't take much to amaze you. Then again, you're the type of kid that
    >>>pulls a long thread of snot out of his nose and then sits there looking
    >>>at in amazement.

    >>Is that what you do?
    >>You're really sick and disgusting!
    >>Frank

    > Please Frank - CONCENTRATE! I know you find that almost impossible, but do
    > try. I was talking about YOU Frank. I know that the brain injury you
    > suffered while fighting the great war is a bit of an impediment to your
    > brain functioning. But practise makes perfect.
    >
    > Now, go out and play on the freeway Frank. It's over ------------------->
    > there.
    >
    > Cheers.

    I must say...I really do enjoy bitch slapping your ignorant stupid ass
    all over your home ng...LOL!
    You like it too don't you?
    Frank

  19. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    NoStop wrote:

    > Nice to see you're starting to quote me.

    Unfortunately "Frank" the wanker is so retarded that (s)he can't even
    operate a Usenet client properly. Its quotations are broken, though that
    might be in part a fault in the Windows rubbish (s)he's trying to use...

    C.

  20. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    Christopher Hunter wrote:

    > NoStop wrote:
    >

    >>Nice to see you're starting to quote me.

    > Unfortunately "Frank" the wanker is so retarded that (s)he can't even
    > operate a Usenet client properly. Its quotations are broken, though that
    > might be in part a fault in the Windows rubbish (s)he's trying to use...
    >
    > C.

    Hey c, when you bend over, what do you see?
    Hahaha...LOL!
    Frank

    oh and cheers euro trash!

+ Reply to Thread