Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us? - Ubuntu ; "Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" wrote in message news:d2c0ab783979437476c102f81a27c592@remailer.cyb eriade.it... > dennis@home wrote: > >> >> >> "Nomen Nescio" wrote in message >> news:cc65e24636dc57cc8ecc03871f0f6f35@dizum.com... >> > dennis@home wrote: >> > >> >> >> > How old are you, about 9? >> >> ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 43 of 43

  1. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    "Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" wrote in
    message news:d2c0ab783979437476c102f81a27c592@remailer.cyb eriade.it...
    > dennis@home wrote:
    >

    >> "Nomen Nescio" wrote in message

    >> > "No YOU are!".
    >> >
    >> > Pathetic.
    >> >

    >> You still haven't said

    > "No YOU are!"
    >
    > Pathetic. TRULY pathetic.

    You haven't got quite got it.

    If you are attempting to resurrect a dead thread by being an idiot you are
    doing fair to badly.

  2. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    dennis@home wrote:

    > "Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" wrote in
    > message news:d2c0ab783979437476c102f81a27c592@remailer.cyb eriade.it...
    > > dennis@home wrote:
    > >

    > >> "Nomen Nescio" wrote in message

    > >> You still haven't said

    > > "No YOU are!"
    > >
    > > Pathetic. TRULY pathetic.
    > >

    > You haven't got quite got it.

    "No YOU are!"

    Truly PATHETIC squawking.

  3. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    > dennis@home wrote:
    >

    >> "Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" wrote
    >> in
    >> message news:d2c0ab783979437476c102f81a27c592@remailer.cyb eriade.it...

    >> > "No YOU are!"
    >> >
    >> > Pathetic. TRULY pathetic.
    >> >

    >> You haven't got quite got it.

    > "No YOU are!"
    >
    > Truly PATHETIC squawking.

    I used to think practice made perfect but you have to have it correct in the
    first place so stop wasting your time posting the same faulty English and
    say what you mean. If you can't stop wasting my time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3