Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us? - Ubuntu ; dennis@home wrote: > You think I am the target and a troll at the same time? Why yes little man, that's exactly what you are. A troll, but one that sucks so bad it's an easy target. Is there anything ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

  1. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    dennis@home wrote:

    > You think I am the target and a troll at the same time?

    Why yes little man, that's exactly what you are. A troll, but one that
    sucks so bad it's an easy target.

    Is there anything else your dumb ass needs cleared up today?

  2. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    "Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" wrote in
    message news:c1685fb39a33cba15980a5c758bfa1f7@remailer.cyb eriade.it...
    > dennis@home wrote:
    >
    >> You think I am the target and a troll at the same time?

    > Why yes little man, that's exactly what you are. A troll, but one that
    > sucks so bad it's an easy target.
    >
    > Is there anything else your dumb ass needs cleared up today?

    You are stupid.
    Why not ask Peter or one of your other "pals" how to use a kill file and
    make life better for us all?

  3. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    dennis@home wrote:

    > "Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" wrote
    > in message news:c1685fb39a33cba15980a5c758bfa1f7@remailer.cyb eriade.it...
    >> dennis@home wrote:
    >>
    >>> You think I am the target and a troll at the same time?

    >> Why yes little man, that's exactly what you are. A troll, but one that
    >> sucks so bad it's an easy target.
    >>
    >> Is there anything else your dumb ass needs cleared up today?
    >>

    > You are stupid.
    > Why not ask Peter or one of your other "pals" how to use a kill file and
    > make life better for us all?

    Why not even more simply getting lost to your cretins group?
    After all, you find a lot of fellow cretin windows users there?

    You don't do anything at all for linux here, but even worse, you show the
    world what kind of idiots windows users are
    --
    You're not my type. For that matter, you're not even my species

  4. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    "PeterKöhlmann" wrote in message
    > dennis@home wrote:
    >

    >> "Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" wrote
    >> in message news:c1685fb39a33cba15980a5c758bfa1f7@remailer.cyb eriade.it...

    >>> Why yes little man, that's exactly what you are. A troll, but one that
    >>> sucks so bad it's an easy target.
    >>>
    >>> Is there anything else your dumb ass needs cleared up today?
    >>>

    >> You are stupid.
    >> Why not ask Peter or one of your other "pals" how to use a kill file and
    >> make life better for us all?

    > Why not even more simply getting lost to your cretins group?
    > After all, you find a lot of fellow cretin windows users there?
    >
    > You don't do anything at all for linux here, but even worse, you show the
    > world what kind of idiots windows users are

    I think you prove what a load of cretins are being attracted to linux.
    Its a shame as linux used to have a good reputation.
    Now it looks like its for geeks and no nothing arseholes who hate Bill.
    You aren't a geek BTW.

    When you find out how to choose applications and the OS needed to run them
    let us know.
    Maybe you would like a list of applications that don't work on linux so
    other potential users know why not to run linux?
    You think I am here to attack linux, its just as well I am not, as there is
    plenty I could attack and a moron like you would just resort to more
    demented ravings.

  5. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    dennis@home wrote:

    > "PeterKöhlmann" wrote in message
    >> dennis@home wrote:
    >>

    >>> "Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer"
    >>> wrote in message
    >>> news:c1685fb39a33cba15980a5c758bfa1f7@remailer.cyb eriade.it...

    >>> You are stupid.
    >>> Why not ask Peter or one of your other "pals" how to use a kill file and
    >>> make life better for us all?

    >> Why not even more simply getting lost to your cretins group?
    >> After all, you find a lot of fellow cretin windows users there?
    >>
    >> You don't do anything at all for linux here, but even worse, you show the
    >> world what kind of idiots windows users are

    > I think you prove what a load of cretins are being attracted to linux.
    > Its a shame as linux used to have a good reputation.
    > Now it looks like its for geeks and no nothing arseholes who hate Bill.
    > You aren't a geek BTW.
    >

    > When you find out how to choose applications and the OS needed to run them
    > let us know.
    > Maybe you would like a list of applications that don't work on linux so
    > other potential users know why not to run linux?
    > You think I am here to attack linux, its just as well I am not, as there
    > is plenty I could attack and a moron like you would just resort to more
    > demented ravings.

    You still have not understood that the ubuntu group is not an advocacy
    group. No doubt because you are simply too stupid to understand the
    differences between a advocacy group and a general help group.

    And no, if you want to show "plenty you could attack" on linux, it would be
    completely off-topic here. You could do that in COLA, but you are afraid
    because you already got shot down in flames there once. So instead you
    troll and insult ubuntu users by your mere existance.

    Now go back to your cretins group, oxygen thief
    --
    If you had any brains, you'd be dangerous.

  6. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    dennis@home wrote:

    > "Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" wrote in
    > message news:c1685fb39a33cba15980a5c758bfa1f7@remailer.cyb eriade.it...
    > > dennis@home wrote:
    > >
    > >> You think I am the target and a troll at the same time?

    > > Why yes little man, that's exactly what you are. A troll, but one that
    > > sucks so bad it's an easy target.
    > >
    > > Is there anything else your dumb ass needs cleared up today?
    > >

    > You are stupid.

    Is that the best you have?

    And you still probably wonder why everyone looks at your crap and
    laughs I'll bet...

    > Why not ask Peter or one of your other "pals" how to use a kill file and
    > make life better for us all?

    My life is just fine, and it's not my job to make you're easier.

    Is there anything ELSE your dumb ass needs cleared up today?

  7. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    dennis@home wrote:

    > I think you prove what a load of cretins are being attracted to linux.

    The only one being "attracted" to anything here is your own worthless
    self. For God knows what queer reasons you're flitting around like some
    retarded little insect in a place you have no business being. The rest
    of us (with few exceptios) have VALID reasons for being here. Your
    unwanted presence is apparently brought on by nothing more substantial
    than your obsessions.

  8. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    "Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
    > dennis@home wrote:
    >

    >> "Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" wrote
    >> in
    >> message news:c1685fb39a33cba15980a5c758bfa1f7@remailer.cyb eriade.it...

    >> > Why yes little man, that's exactly what you are. A troll, but one that
    >> > sucks so bad it's an easy target.
    >> >
    >> > Is there anything else your dumb ass needs cleared up today?
    >> >

    >> You are stupid.

    > Is that the best you have?

    It doesn't need anymore.
    I don't have to do anything for morons like you to identify yourselves.

    > And you still probably wonder why everyone looks at your crap and
    > laughs I'll bet...
    >

    >> Why not ask Peter or one of your other "pals" how to use a kill file and
    >> make life better for us all?

    > My life is just fine, and it's not my job to make you're easier.

    Fine it doesn't matter to me and it shows what you think of your fellow
    linux users.

    > Is there anything ELSE your dumb ass needs cleared up today?

  9. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    "Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" wrote in
    message news:bdb1267d999fda4f05e7ff846d1a0408@remailer.cyb eriade.it...
    > dennis@home wrote:
    >
    >> I think you prove what a load of cretins are being attracted to linux.

    > The only one being "attracted" to anything here is your own worthless
    > self. For God knows what queer reasons you're flitting around like some
    > retarded little insect in a place you have no business being. The rest
    > of us (with few exceptios) have VALID reasons for being here. Your
    > unwanted presence is apparently brought on by nothing more substantial
    > than your obsessions.

    You have no valid reason to be here.
    You have neither asked for help or offered any.
    Maybe you should learn what this newsgroup is for you moron.

  10. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    Peter K=C3=B6hlmann wrote:

    > dennis@home wrote:
    >=20
    > >=20
    > >=20
    > > "Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" wro=

    te
    > > in message news:c1685fb39a33cba15980a5c758bfa1f7@remailer.cyb eriade.it.=

    ..

    The ****wit probably thinks it's being "cute" or something.

    > After all, you find a lot of fellow cretin windows users there?
    >=20
    > You don't do anything at all for linux here, but even worse, you show the
    > world what kind of idiots windows users are

  11. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    dennis@home wrote:

    > > My life is just fine, and it's not my job to make you're easier.

    > Fine it doesn't matter to me and it shows what you think of your fellow
    > linux users.

    You're not a fellow Linux user you're an ignorant Wintwat troll and not
    very good at that to begin with.

    You're a ****ing loser. You showed up here spewing the dumbest ****
    I've ever seen anyone with a mouth full of **** spew. You got your
    worthless ass put through the meat grinder, totally demolished, but
    you're so ****ing stupid you think it's "cute" to keep spewing the same
    ****, completely oblivious to how ****ing stupid you are.

    Out of all the useless Usenet kook types there are Denny, you are the
    MOST useless. Even standard trolls look at your ignorant ass and laugh.
    Even among your peers you're a total loser, and you're just to stump
    stupid to know any better.

    https://www.mixmaster.it

  12. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    "George Orwell" wrote in message
    news:d377cf1dd61214adf4ae33b3e4ef4ac5@mixmaster.it ...
    > dennis@home wrote:
    >
    >> > My life is just fine, and it's not my job to make you're easier.

    >> Fine it doesn't matter to me and it shows what you think of your fellow
    >> linux users.

    > You're not a fellow Linux user you're an ignorant Wintwat troll and not
    > very good at that to begin with.

    Still as ignorant as ever.
    You really are stupid.

    > You're a ****ing loser. You showed up here spewing the dumbest ****
    > I've ever seen anyone with a mouth full of **** spew. You got your
    > worthless ass put through the meat grinder, totally demolished, but
    > you're so ****ing stupid you think it's "cute" to keep spewing the same
    > ****, completely oblivious to how ****ing stupid you are.

    I showed up here and asked for help.. you spewed so you are one hell of a
    loser and can't even remember when you are lying.

    > Out of all the useless Usenet kook types there are Denny, you are the
    > MOST useless. Even standard trolls look at your ignorant ass and laugh.
    > Even among your peers you're a total loser, and you're just to stump
    > stupid to know any better.

    I bet there are more that laugh at you.
    I don't.

  13. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    dennis@home wrote:

    > "Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" wrote in
    > message news:bdb1267d999fda4f05e7ff846d1a0408@remailer.cyb eriade.it...
    > > dennis@home wrote:
    > >
    > >> I think you prove what a load of cretins are being attracted to linux.

    > > The only one being "attracted" to anything here is your own worthless
    > > self. For God knows what queer reasons you're flitting around like some
    > > retarded little insect in a place you have no business being. The rest
    > > of us (with few exceptios) have VALID reasons for being here. Your
    > > unwanted presence is apparently brought on by nothing more substantial
    > > than your obsessions.
    > >

    > You have no valid reason to be here.
    > You have neither asked for help or offered any.
    > Maybe you should learn what this newsgroup is for you moron.

    "No YOU are!"

    How old are you, about 9?

  14. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    > dennis@home wrote:
    >

    >> "Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" wrote
    >> in
    >> message news:bdb1267d999fda4f05e7ff846d1a0408@remailer.cyb eriade.it...

    >> > The only one being "attracted" to anything here is your own worthless
    >> > self. For God knows what queer reasons you're flitting around like some
    >> > retarded little insect in a place you have no business being. The rest
    >> > of us (with few exceptios) have VALID reasons for being here. Your
    >> > unwanted presence is apparently brought on by nothing more substantial
    >> > than your obsessions.
    >> >

    >> You have no valid reason to be here.
    >> You have neither asked for help or offered any.
    >> Maybe you should learn what this newsgroup is for you moron.

    > "No YOU are!"

    What does the above mean in English?
    I am what?
    If you are going to comment try harder.

    > How old are you, about 9?

    Old enough to know you typed something that made no sense at all!

  15. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    dennis@home wrote:

    > I showed up here and

    You showed up here and made a complete asstard of yourself in record
    time, boy. Then went down hill form there.

    Don't even try and pretend you didn't know it happened you pathetic
    twat. Nobody that can maintain autonomic functions is that ****ing
    stupid.

  16. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    dennis@home wrote:

    > "Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
    > > dennis@home wrote:
    > >

    > >> "Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" wrote
    > >> in
    > >> message news:bdb1267d999fda4f05e7ff846d1a0408@remailer.cyb eriade.it...

    > >> You have no valid reason to be here.
    > >> You have neither asked for help or offered any.
    > >> Maybe you should learn what this newsgroup is for you moron.

    > > "No YOU are!"

    > What does the above mean in English?
    > I am what?

    Dumber than a summer squash.

    > If you are going to comment try harder.
    >

    > > How old are you, about 9?
    > >

    > Old enough to know you typed something that made no sense at all!

    Most things won't make sense to retarded 9 year olds.

  17. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    "Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" wrote in
    message news:9937c6ee973f9fafc8300f1b84c17e3d@remailer.cyb eriade.it...
    > dennis@home wrote:
    >

    >> "Nomen Nescio" wrote in message

    >> > "No YOU are!"

    >> What does the above mean in English?
    >> I am what?

    > Dumber than a summer squash.

    Who is paying you to interpret for the stupid posters then?
    If they can't formulate their own insults then they aren't worth posting,
    but neither is anything else you or he posts.
    I suppose it gives you something to do that you understand as there is no
    other reason for you to be in a help group.
    You don't have the knowledge to help and you are too stupid to listen.

    >> If you are going to comment try harder.
    >>

    >> > How old are you, about 9?
    >> >

    >> Old enough to know you typed something that made no sense at all!

    > Most things won't make sense to retarded 9 year olds.

    They certainly don't make sense to you.

  18. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    dennis@home wrote:

    > >> Old enough to know you typed something that made no sense at all!

    > > Most things won't make sense to retarded 9 year olds.

    > They certainly don't make sense to you.

    "No YOU are!".

    Pathetic.

  19. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    >> > Most things won't make sense to retarded 9 year olds.

    >> They certainly don't make sense to you.

    > "No YOU are!".
    >
    > Pathetic.

    You still haven't said anything that means anything.
    Hint.. "No you are!" needs a context in which it is meaningful.. so far you
    haven't used it in a context where it means anything!
    I still don't know what you intended to say, but as you repeated it again
    without meaningful context I assume you intentionally talk gibberish.

  20. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    dennis@home wrote:

    > "Nomen Nescio" wrote in message

    > >> They certainly don't make sense to you.

    > > "No YOU are!".