BBC online viewing *can* be platform-independent - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on BBC online viewing *can* be platform-independent - Ubuntu ; In article , Robin T Cox wrote: >On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 09:37:32 +0000, dennis@home wrote: > >> If you want free high res downloads someone has to pay > >Nobody is asking for freebies. Those of us who have ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 32 of 32

  1. Re: BBC online viewing *can* be platform-independent

    In article , Robin T Cox wrote:
    >On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 09:37:32 +0000, dennis@home wrote:
    >
    >> If you want free high res downloads someone has to pay

    >Nobody is asking for freebies. Those of us who have a current
    >broadcasting licence consider that we have already paid, and don't see
    >why only licence payers who use Microsoft software should get what we
    >have all paid for.

    Don't tell us ... tell them. It's possible that no one has ... and the
    more complaints they get, the less likely they are to make similar bad
    decisions in the future.

  2. Re: BBC online viewing *can* be platform-independent

    "Snowbat" wrote in message
    newsan.2008.02.17.01.43.13.925212@geocities.com...
    > On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:58:31 +0000, dennis@home wrote:
    >
    >> As it is I think linux users will try and avoid DRM at any cost so it
    >> would
    >> be pointless doing a linux DRM fix as well as being damn difficult to
    >> prevent it being cracked after a week.

    > More difficult than in Windows?
    >
    > The DVD keys came from XingDVD Player in Windows:
    > http://www.cnn.com/TECH/computing/9911/05/dvd.hack.idg/
    >
    > The Blu-ray/HD DVD keys came from WinDVD in Windows:
    > http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20070213-8837.html
    >
    > The constant struggle to stay ahead of folks releasing serial generators
    > happens in Windows.

    Be sensible.. there aren't any keys to crack in linux so what is your point
    other than to try and start another windows vs. Linux thread?

    > What has been cracked in Linux?

    Everything.. just read the source.

  3. Re: BBC online viewing *can* be platform-independent

    In Snowbat:

    [Snip...]

    > What has been cracked in Linux?

    Not much, except the wintards' touching faith in Mother M$.

  4. Re: BBC online viewing *can* be platform-independent

    dennis@home wrote:

    > > What has been cracked in Linux?

    > Everything.. just read the source.

    So you're pretending that since something is open source it's all
    been "cracked" now?

    Damn son! Just when we thought you couldn't get any dumber you go
    and make village idiots the world over green with envy by raising
    the stupidity bar another 6 inches and hurtling it with room to
    spare.

  5. Re: BBC online viewing *can* be platform-independent

    "Anonymous" wrote in message
    news:0dd7a943f8e8d1ae7338fde882f6a322@hermetix.org ...
    > dennis@home wrote:
    >
    >> > What has been cracked in Linux?

    >> Everything.. just read the source.

    > So you're pretending that since something is open source it's all
    > been "cracked" now?
    >
    > Damn son! Just when we thought you couldn't get any dumber you go
    > and make village idiots the world over green with envy by raising
    > the stupidity bar another 6 inches and hurtling it with room to
    > spare.

    You have a poor understanding of English.. you need to talk less in class!

  6. Re: BBC online viewing *can* be platform-independent

    dennis@home wrote:

    > "Anonymous" wrote in message
    > news:0dd7a943f8e8d1ae7338fde882f6a322@hermetix.org ...

    > >> Everything.. just read the source.

    > > So you're pretending that since something is open source it's all
    > > been "cracked" now?
    > >
    > > Damn son! Just when we thought you couldn't get any dumber you go
    > > and make village idiots the world over green with envy by raising
    > > the stupidity bar another 6 inches and hurtling it with room to
    > > spare.
    > >

    > You have a poor understanding of English.. you need to talk less in class!

    Was that suppose to be some sort of feeble stab at an insult?

    You suck so bad you swallow sonny.

  7. Re: BBC online viewing *can* be platform-independent

    "Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
    > dennis@home wrote:
    >

    >> "Anonymous" wrote in message
    >> news:0dd7a943f8e8d1ae7338fde882f6a322@hermetix.org ...

    >> > So you're pretending that since something is open source it's all
    >> > been "cracked" now?
    >> >
    >> > Damn son! Just when we thought you couldn't get any dumber you go
    >> > and make village idiots the world over green with envy by raising
    >> > the stupidity bar another 6 inches and hurtling it with room to
    >> > spare.
    >> >

    >> You have a poor understanding of English.. you need to talk less in
    >> class!

    > Was that suppose to be some sort of feeble stab at an insult?

    I don't need to insult you.. you can manage that by yourself.
    It was a statement that you were talking cr@p because you didn't understand
    plain English.
    Is that any clearer?

    > You suck so bad you swallow sonny.

  8. Re: BBC online viewing *can* be platform-independent

    dennis@home wrote:

    > "Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
    > > dennis@home wrote:
    > >

    > >> "Anonymous" wrote in message
    > >> news:0dd7a943f8e8d1ae7338fde882f6a322@hermetix.org ...

    > >> You have a poor understanding of English.. you need to talk less in
    > >> class!

    > > Was that suppose to be some sort of feeble stab at an insult?

    > I don't need to insult you.. you can manage that by yourself.

    "I know you are but what am I!"

    What a ****ing retard you are.

    > It was a statement that you were talking cr@p because you didn't understand
    > plain English.
    > Is that any clearer?
    >

    > > You suck so bad you swallow sonny.

    https://www.mixmaster.it

  9. Re: BBC online viewing *can* be platform-independent

    dennis@home wrote:

    > "Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
    > > dennis@home wrote:
    > >

    > >> "Anonymous" wrote in message
    > >> news:0dd7a943f8e8d1ae7338fde882f6a322@hermetix.org ...

    > >> You have a poor understanding of English.. you need to talk less in
    > >> class!

    > > Was that suppose to be some sort of feeble stab at an insult?

    > I don't need to insult you..

    That's a damn lucky thing for you then 'cause you ****in SUCK at it.
    Same boring **** over and over, no imagination, no creativity... IQ of
    dirt.

    You know, a continuation of the stupid **** you say when you're not
    really trying to be witty.

    https://www.mixmaster.it

  10. Re: BBC online viewing *can* be platform-independent

    "George Orwell" wrote in message
    news:f0904811cbb8384cc3b6cf8e222ebd7a@mixmaster.it ...
    > dennis@home wrote:
    >

    >> "Nomen Nescio" wrote in message

    >> > Was that suppose to be some sort of feeble stab at an insult?

    >> I don't need to insult you.. you can manage that by yourself.

    > "I know you are but what am I!"
    >
    > What a ****ing retard you are.

    Are you going to repeat that tripe forever just to prove you are stupid?

    You need not as you have already proved it.

  11. Re: BBC online viewing *can* be platform-independent

    "George Orwell" wrote in message
    news:4b6063157df5cf52f9f6bea353d24366@mixmaster.it ...
    > dennis@home wrote:
    >

    >> "Nomen Nescio" wrote in message

    >> > Was that suppose to be some sort of feeble stab at an insult?

    >> I don't need to insult you..

    > That's a damn lucky thing for you then 'cause you ****in SUCK at it.
    > Same boring **** over and over, no imagination, no creativity... IQ of
    > dirt.

    Did you forget that you have already replied to the above in your previous
    post?
    You really are stupid and just provide more evidence every time you post.

    > You know, a continuation of the stupid **** you say when you're not
    > really trying to be witty.

    I wouldn't attempt at wit that is at your low level.
    I think school boy humor is above you and I have forgotten it all.
    Maybe you could google for some mummy, mummy jokes to suit you?

    > Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this
    > non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real
    > reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an
    > di un sistema anonimizzatore |anonymous system
    > Per maggiori informazioni |For more info
    > https://www.mixmaster.it

  12. Re: BBC online viewing *can* be platform-independent

    Harold Stevens writes:

    > In Snowbat:
    >
    > [Snip...]
    >
    >> What has been cracked in Linux?

    > Not much, except the wintards' touching faith in Mother M$.

    Another fine helpful post from "Harold". LOL. What a party CBFalconer,
    Willy Poaster, AV3 and Harold "firm by fair victorian values" Stevens
    would have!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2