BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us? - Ubuntu ; dennis@home wrote: You are without a doubt the dumbest person I've ever met....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
Results 201 to 202 of 202

  1. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    dennis@home wrote:

    You are without a doubt the dumbest person I've ever met.

  2. Re: BBC iplayer for Macs in 2008, what about us?

    dennis@home wrote:

    > "Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" wrote in
    > message news:6fe3e00b205829340740bef1a0f2540d@remailer.cyb eriade.it...

    > >> If you don't care are why do you morons keep on?

    > > Because you're such an ignorant little twat it's tough to pass on. It's
    > > not every day someone blunders along and makes such an utterly complete
    > > fool of themselves, and that bears commenting on even if everything
    > > else you blubber about is summarily discard-able as the mindless
    > > driveling of an incompetent loser.

    > However I am the one that's correct so that makes you a cretin.

    Nobody in your entire family has ever had even a passing relationship
    with anything remotely RESEMBLING being correct you ignorant twat.

    > >> I don't start these threads, you morons are the ones posting lies and
    > >> accusations.
    > >> Cretins all of you.

    > > You poor little bastard. The whole world is against you, huh?

    > I see you live in an imaginary world where you think either of us is of any
    > importance to the world. You delude yourself.

    You're certainly of no import anyway. The rest of us actually do count.

    > > Ever stop to think that if everyone else calls you an idiot it may not
    > > be everyone else that's wrong here?

    > Don't you recognise your little band of cronies? You really feel important
    > associating your self with the masses and then having to pick on the poor
    > windows user. Shame the masses think you are a cretin just like I do.
    > >
    > > Didn't think so.
    > >

    > >> All you do is show potential linux converts just exactly what a bunch of
    > >> morons they will be mixing with.
    > >> I am sure Linus is proud of you and your work to promote linux, I know
    > >> Bill
    > >> will be.

    > >> You don't have an IQ of one so you don't really matter.

    > > Correct. I have a three digit IQ. Considerably larger than one.
    > > Congratulations, you managed to finally get one thing right in all the
    > > months you've been here making a fool of yourself.
    > >
    > > What a shame you were trying to spew an insult and ****ed that up too.
    > >

    > Fools usually laugh when they don't understand.

    Fools ALWAYS get laughed at.

    I'm laughing at you, fool.

    https://www.mixmaster.it